+ 8

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I feel bad not going to my econ class for the past three weeks. An absolutely stunning Chinese woman is in the class and she didn't seem to understand anything, so I totally could've helped her out, but I think it's too late now.
    Why is she in an American college if she doesn't understand English? That seems counterproductive.

+9

+ 11

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geng View Post
    Why is she in an American college if she doesn't understand English? That seems counterproductive.
    China has a population of almost 1.4 billion, because of this one of the things they want to buy from other nations (I know it's a big thing they want to buy from Australia anyway, assume the same for America) is Education. They don't have the infrastructure or ability currently to educate that massive population to a university level or even high school level in many cases. If she's an exchange student that could be the reason why, if she's an immigrant then possibly also a contributory reason. I know the Chinese women I used to work with moved here so her daughter could get a good education as where she was in China she couldn't have afforded to send her daughter to university.

+ 8

Deleted
    Australian universities require a minimum score for exchange students in a TOEFL test or similar, and I know many US colleges do the same. So I don't understand how someone who doesn't understand the language can go to college. It doesn't benefit anyone.

+9

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot you were doing that Australian exchange thing. Did you go/where did you go?

It benefits them when it's essentially an extra person going through college, and I think they're supposed to learn and pick up the language. She probably knows some at least, if she knows nothing then she's kind of dumb at this point. As for requirements, that I think depends on the agreement between countries for how many can go, how they're selected, how many of ours they take etc or just how much money they're giving us.

Deleted
    I'm going to the University of Sydney. The semester starts on the 31st of March, but I'm leaving Denmark right after Christmas to travel around a bit. I might even hit Perth I didn't get to go there the last time.

She might have been shy. The English requirements for Australia are the same for all countries in regards to the TOEFL score at least, but some countries have other arrangements. Like the Scandinavian and some other European countries. I didn't have to take the test because you "only" need a B in hs English. A friend of mine had to take the TOEFL test and she will start at an American college after New Year's.

+ 10

Deleted
    + 11

Deleted
    +13

alright team, me bored wat do

Deleted
    fap

+ 14

Deleted
    Go watch a series or a movie.

+ 15

Go to the cinema!

As you've suggested to me a few times after I've posed the same question:

fap
    + 12

Deleted
    fap
    Nah, too tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Go watch a series or a movie.

Go to the cinema!
    Don't know what movie or series. Can't go to the cinema, closest one is like 1½ hour away so....

Deleted
    Tired schmired. Watch Pokémon then ... and fap.

+13

10+ Year Old Account
    Too tired to fap? What are you, a turtle?

Deleted
    Tired schmired. Watch Pokémon then ... and fap.
    Pokemanz is aight. THANKS GENG!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Too tired to fap? What are you, a turtle?
    No, I'm just tired.