10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    epuration is another on my list of never reply to thanks very much. who was epuration again? i don't know because i erased that name from my memory
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Order is Wrath > MoP > whatever (all shit)
    Do you think sestowill be able to talk to anyone in the thread anymore?

15+ Year Old Account
    wow this thread is full of such good taste these days. good job everyone for liking good anime and wow expansions

- - - Updated - - -

wow this thread is full of such good taste these days. good job everyone for liking good anime and wow expansions
    thanks sesto i agree with you it is very good taste these days. do you want to get some coffee later and maybe discuss our good taste?

- - - Updated - - -

thanks sesto i agree with you it is very good taste these days. do you want to get some coffee later and maybe discuss our good taste?
    sure why not sesto-senpai we should get coffee and stuff. let's go tim hortons tomorrow and order double doubles and discuss our good taste over some coffee. see you tomorrow qt sesto

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I believe in you, you can get better with help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Your favorite expansion is shit! SHIT!.jpg
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    zath i am not kidding when i say i hate you forever

i will never talk to you again. even if you quote my posts i will not reply. you are basically dead to me to be honest (tbh). goodbye zath it was nice knowing you kiddo
    ilu too Sesto. One of these days maybe you will regain your sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    nice, you have good taste if I have ever said you didn't have good taste it was probably not because of your shitty waifu tastes,but good taste in wow expansions
    thx

15+ Year Old Account
    this thread is so quiet lately maybe we need to invite more people into our thread. only with good taste though. people who like chitoge, or warlords of draenor, or wrath of the lich king, or GATE, or other really shitty anime and anime girls need not apply

10+ Year Old Account
    This video tho (NSFW as fuck)

- - - Updated - - -

this thread is so quiet lately maybe we need to invite more people into our thread. only with good taste though. people who like chitoge, or warlords of draenor, or wrath of the lich king, or GATE, or other really great anime and anime girls need apply
    Ye I like all of those so good taste thx

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread is so quiet lately maybe we need to invite more people into our thread. only with good taste though. people who like chitoge, or warlords of draenor, or wrath of the lich king, or GATE, or other really shitty anime and anime girls need not apply
    Hey guys, I found the shitty Canadian.

Expansions via lore: MoP > Cata > Wrath > WoD > BC

Expansions via gameplay: MoP > Cata >= Wrath = BC >>>>>>>>>> WoD

Most of my favorite/harder fights are in MoP and Cata - Heroic Rag and Lei Shen are two of my favorite fights. Aside from Arthas, Ulduar was really the only memorable instance in Wrath. BC wasn't really too memorable (aside from using good Ol' Faithf - err, Thunderfury ALL EXPANSION <3), and I haven't really liked many of WoD's fights. Or any of it's other gameplay, for that matter.

In terms of lore, BC was utter shit. We went to Outland and fought Illidan for no reason. Literally no reason. Wrath didn't come off much better to me than a Saturday morning cartoon ("Curses! You heroes foiled my plans again! *shakes fist* I'll get you next time, and your little dog too!"), the last minute-lorelol of "lel I wanted to make you stronger for my epeen #kappa" was utterly stupid and shoehorned in. Cata wasn't much better either, honestly, Deathwing is one of my favorite characters and they reduced him to a "rawr me dragon" from the cunning, scheming bastard he was before, wish he had been used better than that.

I mean, maybe my memory from back then is just shit, I was literally 12 when BC was current, so.

inb4 shit taste. RIP my friendship with Sesto

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD had some of the best gameplay in all of WoW, more than Wrath. I liked Wrath storyline/thematically more, and it had better raids, but WoD is easily the top in terms of gameplay. Though it got to the point that it was overdone, and congested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tsun God View Post

Most of my favorite/harder fights are in MoP and Cata - Heroic Rag and Lei Shen are two of my favorite fights.
    Loved that fight, Who is sesto?

We went to Outland and fought Illidan for no reason. Literally no reason.
    read the fucking quest text next time

10+ Year Old Account

Most of my favorite/harder fights are in MoP and Cata - Heroic Rag and Lei Shen are two of my favorite fights. Aside from Arthas, Ulduar was really the only memorable instance in Wrath. BC wasn't really too memorable (aside from using good Ol' Faithf - err, Thunderfury ALL EXPANSION <3), and I haven't really liked many of WoD's fights. Or any of it's other gameplay, for that matter.

In terms of lore, BC was utter shit. We went to Outland and fought Illidan for no reason. Literally no reason. Wrath didn't come off much better to me than a Saturday morning cartoon ("Curses! You heroes foiled my plans again! *shakes fist* I'll get you next time, and your little dog too!"), the last minute-lorelol of "lel I wanted to make you stronger for my epeen #kappa" was utterly stupid and shoehorned in. Cata wasn't much better either, honestly, Deathwing is one of my favorite characters and they reduced him to a "rawr me dragon" from the cunning, scheming bastard he was before, wish he had been used better than that.

I mean, maybe my memory from back then is just shit, I was literally 12 when BC was current, so.

More into this, Ulduar was good, and great thematically, but ICC was far better fight wise. I enjoyed ICC a lot more. Wrath all together had amazing raids/instances. BC's was okay, and same with Cata. MoP had some good raids/fights, like Lei Shen in ToT.

WoD had some amazing fights in Blackrock, and some pretty good ones in Highmaul. I didn't enjoy any of the first seven I did in the newest one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    read the fucking quest text next time
    "Bro, Illidan has this kickass headband thing that makes me dodge attacks for some reason, and his swords are sick too. Let's open this fucking portal to another dimension and go kill his ass for loot!"

"The fuck? Why, he didn't do anything to us..."

"Dude, I just told you.... For. The. Loot."

15+ Year Old Account

あ©つ亜llyいあgレエ部r人g©る差で葉d氏tぉれ

i forgot to turn off japanese writing so the above literally makes no sense. anyway i meant to say i agree burning crusade was utter shit in the lore department but i liked it from the raiding department (probably because it was the only time i raided seriously, other than early wotlk)

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    More into this, Ulduar was good, and great thematically, but ICC was far better fight wise. I enjoyed ICC a lot more. Wrath all together had amazing raids/instances. BC's was okay, and same with Cata. MoP had some good raids/fights, like Lei Shen in ToT.

WoD had some amazing fights in Blackrock, and some pretty good ones in Highmaul. I didn't enjoy any of the first seven I did in the newest one though.
    Blackrock was good, as was the Mar'gok mythic fight. Ulduar is still besto. Algalon was awesome, though part of it was the limited attempts.

Most of ICC wasn't really memorable for me other than the Lich King. The end boss of the Plague wing had a great voiceover, and I remember hating Syndragosa's (with a passion), but other than that, don't really remember much.

10+ Year Old Account

i forgot to turn off japanese writing so the above literally makes no sense.)
    Oh © one sub- lly Oia g Rey section r who g © Ru Mr. leaf d by the difference t ~Ore
    Is better to read than your shit taste posting

- - - Updated - - -

speaking of raid fights, I really liked blackhand when it had just come out and people had shitty gear. pugging it was pretty fun watching people suck balls and get everyone knocked off.

i forgot to turn off japanese writing so the above literally makes no sense. anyway i meant to say i agree burning crusade was utter shit in the lore department but i liked it from the raiding department (probably because it was the only time i raided seriously, other than early wotlk)
    I've raided all my life, but some of the earlier ones are a bit cloudy. Too many memories.

Back to Wrath, I feel it would've been better had Arthas not turned up so much. He was supposed to be so ominous, but I feel Yogg-Saron filled that better, Arthas popped up too much in the questing experience.

You'd think I'd piss him off enough to kill me by the third or fourth time I fucked up his plans, but nope. "Curses! Foiled again!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Is better to read than your shit taste posting

- - - Updated - - -

speaking of raid fights, I really liked blackhand when it had just come out and people had shitty gear. pugging it was pretty fun watching people suck balls and get everyone knocked off.
    Yeah, I think overall Blackrock had some of the best fights mechanically of any raid in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I agree with Shadow, class mechanics-wise and from a gameplay point of view MoP was the best.