15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Literally a crime. Multiple crimes committed within my jurisdiction... There's only one thing left to do.
    here i come, king of tsunderes. do you have enough tsunderes in stock?

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Speaking of those two XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haibane Renmei 01 - Started watching this. The setting seems pretty cool. And the scene with the wings, jesus christ. That was kind of disturbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... I just read the last 3 pages and... Why were you guys shit-posting about the shittiest girl in fate?

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    So... I just read the last 3 pages and... Why were you guys shit-posting about the shittiest girl in fate?
    Goal accomplished essentially. Inside joke.

Schirmy tried to say she was cute and he was educated quick on how the thread would react to her

10+ Year Old Account
    ...............aLL OF YOU GO READ GIRLS OF THE WILD'S LATEST CHAPTER

OMFG FINALLY

- - - Updated - - -

Holy damn, I'm flipping my shit here

10+ Year Old Account

OMFG FINALLY

- - - Updated - - -

She looks good with her hair down

- - - Updated - - -

The worlds ending tomorrow XD

- - - Updated - - -

Watch next chapter will be like "..like friends"
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Haibane Renmei 01 - Started watching this. The setting seems pretty cool. And the scene with the wings, jesus christ. That was kind of disturbing.
    Haibane Renmei is really good, marathon it. Easily one of my all-time favourites.

That episode of Owarimonogatari was seriously one of the best episodes of anything ever. Kanbaru and Shinobu were perfect. The OST was on point. This season might be 10/10 in book.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    That episode of Owarimonogatari was seriously one of the best episodes of anything ever. Kanbaru and Shinobu were perfect. The OST was on point. This season might be 10/10 in book.
    From how much I enjoy the Monogatari series I usually can't wait for the next episode. However this just stepped it up, the episode was amazing and set the pace for what hopefully is a perfect final episode for the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    From how much I enjoy the Monogatari series I usually can't wait for the next episode. However this just stepped it up, the episode was amazing and set the pace for what hopefully is a perfect final episode for the season.
    Now more than ever I'm starting to think Monogatari is transcending normal anime levels. It's insane how simply superb each episode can be, one after the other. Bake, Nise, and Neko were easy 9/10s, same with Tsuki and Hana, but Second Season and Owari are absolute 10/10s.

This newest episode was a level of its own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    She looks good with her hair down

- - - Updated - - -

The worlds ending tomorrow XD

- - - Updated - - -

Watch next chapter will be like "..like friends"
    Can't wait for shadow to flip his shit too

I really want to go back and watch the entire series in chronological order just to see if the experience it's any different.

Unrelated: I got the new Lumia 950 and it's got the most gorgeous 4k display. Everything looks so crisp and clean. It can film and photo in 4k resolution at 30fps or 1080p at 60. Time to make some ultra high res cat videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, checked my email before going to bed and got a Black Desert beta key XD

I really want to go back and watch the entire series in chronological order just to see if the experience it's any different.
    I feel like as awesome as that would be it would be kinda strange as well because of slight nuances between the seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I feel like as awesome as that would be it would be kinda strange as well because of slight nuances between the seasons
    That's why I've been putting it off.

OMFG FINALLY

- - - Updated - - -

DID QUEEN CONFESS? DID OTP HAPPEN? Pls say yes

Lots of cute cat girls (nsfwish)
    http://i.imgur.com/0U3umld.jpg

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?