Just Chinese novel things.

“Child, you’re almost four years old, you should be considering your marriage by now. What do you think about Uncle Linghu’s daughter?”

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Just Chinese novel things.
    he's too busy with all this overtime he's getting over the holidays at the Nike factory to be worrying about some trifling ass woman

10+ Year Old Account
    Love Live movie destroyed records in its first week. In just a week it's already sold more than most have sold entirely. 202k BDs. I think that's already about 50k more than Rebellion if I remember correctly.

It's 3 AM, I'm drunk off my ass (thank god for auto correct), and I just spent the past 2 hours writing a 5,000 word document about the confession scenes for my F/C story...

This should be good in the morning...

Here, take this:

Confession scenes are always fun

RIP me, my head still feels like a brick from last night and have to leave for a Christmas brunch in like 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Confession scenes are always fun
    Fate/stay night UBW + Fate/creed spoilers:
    “It’s not really Archer’s fault… Not his fault alone, really. He was right. I left Caster alone for far too long and… And yeah. It really hit me hard earlier,” she said with a sigh. “I was giving both of them all that big talk, but I’m cornered. I’m beaten. It was no more than cheap talk, really. There’s nothing I can do.”

She huffed once more, frustration clear for him to see. The silence drew itself like a curtain between them. She broke the awkwardness again, after what had seemed like another eternity to him.

“…isn’t this the part where you say something comforting?” she asked. Michael smiled involuntarily, only now realizing where the conversation was headed, but unable to stop himself.

“Ah. Then… I don’t think you should be too hard on yourself, Rin,” he said quietly. “You’re human – you make mistakes. It happens. It’s to be expected. There’s no need to punish yourself… At the time, you might think it’s a mistake you can never undo, even if it is. If you kick and scream and fight like hell, you’ll move forward a little bit. The best thing you can do is to move on and learn from it so it never happens again.”

She nodded. “Yeah… Archer said something similar, once. That I shouldn’t be stopped by something trivial like that, that I should just pursue Caster with all I've got.”

Michael shrugged. “I don’t think throwing away human lives is trivial, but yeah… Actually, Archer was wrong in a way. You two could’ve found a way to stop her without having to make any sacrifices at all, I think.”

The silence deepened again, and it was Michael who broke it this time. “Y'know, someone once said to me that I should always believe in myself. That I shouldn’t hold myself back by thinking about the what if’s, should have’s, and if only’s. That the one path I choose for myself is the one I should never regret.”

He rubbed his arms absentmindedly, trying to ward off a sudden chill. “Well, to tell you the truth, you’ve always struck me as someone who does things sort of like that. Someone who will regret something, then go back and give the person who wronged you hell. I mean, I kind of fuck everything up, but you… You’ll go in and just completely wipe them out – and fix any mistakes Shirou and I made along the way.”

He grinned. “Yeah, you’re going to be just fine, in my opinion. You’re in a slump right now, but it’s only a matter of time before you’re back out there, giving Caster what for.”

Rin made an annoyed sound, shaking her head. “Ugh, you’re hopeless. Are you trying to help me or Caster here?”

Michael chuckled. “You know me too well. I couldn’t help it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Fate/stay night UBW + Fate/creed spoilers:
    Who is michael?

These last few episodes of Another are irritatingly stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that show was really good then went really bad in the last couple of episodes. I can't stand plot-induced stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohayooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Ohayooooooooo
    Ohaiyo .

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Ohayooooooooo

Chelly
    Kurisumasu is over guys, pack your bags

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Chelly

10+ Year Old Account
    anime has been announced for a light novel co-written by NGNL author maybe they meant that instead of NGNL s2?
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...t-anime/.96921
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    anime has been announced for a light novel co-written by NGNL author maybe they meant that instead of NGNL s2?
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...t-anime/.96921
    whut nice. RyuZU best girl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    whut nice. RyuZU best girl

I can't wait for best girl

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    let's just say i'd open their presents if you know what i mean

10+ Year Old Account
    this one is cute f/go http://i.imgur.com/UYwVODm.png?1
    saved up 104 saint quartz by just logging in and tried to get that cute rider from sesto's sig but nothing, only shit servants (got siegfried though but another saber class so meh only using attila saber anyway)
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni