10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I don't know, 4 days ago it was a small red bump, the next day it was bigger. I thought it was a bruise or something like that, the next day my thumb was 2x as big as the other one. I was busy all day and when I went to a clinic to have it checked on they said they were closing and to come back the next day. I went today and all that fun stuff happened.
    Well least you treated it properly instead of popping at home and getting it infected.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Well least you treated it properly instead of popping at home and getting it infected.
    Can you infect what's already infected?

I don't know, 4 days ago it was a small red bump, the next day it was bigger. I thought it was a bruise or something like that, the next day my thumb was 2x as big as the other one. I was busy all day and when I went to a clinic to have it checked on they said they were closing and to come back the next day. I went today and all that fun stuff happened.
    Ive had something similar but it was on my ass and it happened 3 times in 3 years.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ive had something similar but it was on my ass and it happened 3 times in 3 years.
    That sounds horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you infect what's already infected?
    Touche, but on my part I popped red spot causing it to directly become infected then went to dr. when I saw blood
    [CENTER]

That sounds horrible.
    All 3 times i ended up in hospital.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Access Denied.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Access Denied.
    http://i.imgur.com/RjT82VD.jpg
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2015-12-31 at 11:39 PM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Considering how shitty OP has gotten, I'm not surprised he feels jealous of that masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Christ. I didn't think anyone knew Nadesico even existed these days lol
    ... baka bakka.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    ... baka bakka.
    I actually never watched entire Nadesico. Don't even remember how far I got, I think about 2/3rd of the way in?

- - - Updated - - -

You know the harem romcom is good when the opening haremgirl is this gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I actually never watched entire Nadesico. Don't even remember how far I got, I think about 2/3rd of the way in?

- - - Updated - - -

You know the harem romcom is good when the opening haremgirl is this gorgeous.
    I watched the first episode of to love-ru a while ago and never picked it back up. After all this good anime i've been consuming I may need to revisit it.

Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    NP
    Deals damage to all enemies with 30% chance to cause instant death.
    50% more chance of death against [Divine] enemies.
    Decrease defense of all enemies for 3 turns

And Gilgamesh is divine so you have that increased chance against him
    That's really hax. I suppose in a more RPG-style system such as Fate, the Rank/increase on that would change with an opponents divinity?

I still think Gil would be somewhat stronger. God knows he's probably got something to protect against that >.>

Wouldn't work too well against Berserker either - God Hand OP (unless it's a super-hax NP, a la Caliburn).

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Gameplay wise yeah. Lore-wise he's still the strongest normal Servant.

Though now they're "Grand" Servants, which are a level above a normal Servant and are seemingly the best of the best. The seven of them were originally supposed to be used to fight enemies that threaten the world.

Solomon is a Grand Caster. Right now we are assuming each Grand class is supposed to only have one qualifying Heroic Spirit. So Gilgamesh is probably the Grand Archer. Grand Saber is, of course, everybody's favourite King of Knights (datamines prove this).

The theory is that in Grand Order we will either a. gather the rest of the Grand Servants, or b. ascend our own Servants to Grand somehow.
    I guess that'd work, though I don't think it works for every class. IMO, Saber isn't the strongest Saber, not by a long shot, and some of the other classes (Gilgaman with his perma-self-nerf, for example) could be defeated, conditions depending.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    https://40.media.tumblr.com/ae9a4a9b498676faef20605b8de58130/tumblr_nwxjgmIbwY1rctu9po1_540.jpg
    Besto

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Zangief is bad, and that's good

15+ Year Old Account

happy new year everyone, make sure to spend it with your waifu

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy new year