10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Bahamut 08 - Wow, this episode was actually pretty solid. A big step up from last week's absolutely terrible episode. The girls continue to be cute, too. This show certainly has one of the best female casts I've seen in these shitty generic LN adaptations.
    Also can someone use magic to make this below 20kb (here is original image)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post

thank you magic man

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you magic man
    I shall steal (save) these for later.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    never played it, what did they do to the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    never played it, what did they do to the game?
    Vanguard credits got fucked which is used for masterwork alkahest which is used for enchanting upwards from +9 to +12 which is needed or else you get kicked from pvp/instances even mob farming groups. It was okay before but now its a massive grind sink just to buy 1 box
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

looks like they covered up a lot of the costumes in bravely default 2 for the western release, as well as some other changes to sidequests and such

So I watched the first few episodes of Steins;Gate

MC gets on my fucking nerves but Mikase is cute. I guess I'll stick with it because I am kinda interested in how things pan out

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post

MC gets on my fucking nerves but Mikase is cute. I guess I'll stick with it because I am kinda interested in how things pan out
    tuturu mayushii~desu

10+ Year Old Account

Wait until episode ~9. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    tuturu mayushii~desu
    Hanazawa is the high point so far, her character is cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Wait until episode ~9. Really.

[IMG]http://33.media.tumblr.com/9e06e88e02cdf856afb6e84b8576fb99/tumblr_nf637t09yw1qjsn9po1_250.gif[IMG]
    I'll watch it as long as I can manage, shit's pretty lame so far

10+ Year Old Account
    The beginning was very, very slow. But it's slow in a way that you get used to the characters, and then the real story begins.

I agree completely that it's lame where you are, but try to survive and you'll see how awesome the second half is.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/0...s-own-student/

Last edited by bals; 2016-03-01 at 06:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

May I direct you to it being on the OP and also ranked 2 on MAL. (Not that rankings are everything, but it speaks for the general quality of the show)

Wait until the end, and you'll want to rewatch it over and over.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also of the mind I liked the first half just as much, if not more in ways, than the second half. But I'm a massive sucker for tranquil stuff like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw Kizumonogatari in theaters tonight. It was so short, but unbelievable all the way through. The animation was probably the best I've seen in an anime to date, and shows the reasoning why it took 5 years to make this. Some of the scenes despite being noticeably animated, were close to photo realistic. Everything was smooth and finely detailed. It was eye candy to the supreme. The action scenes were great, and the story was fun, even though it cut off all of a sudden. It was great to see Episode, and especially Meme once more. Seeing the meeting between Araragi and Hanakawa was also really fun. I love Hanakawa a lot more now, even though it was so short. Not sure what else to say, but it was definitely worth, and the character style for the movie was really awesome, especially Shinobu's.

Defo 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Saw Kizumonogatari in theaters tonight. It was so short, but unbelievable all the way through. The animation was probably the best I've seen in an anime to date, and shows the reasoning why it took 5 years to make this. Some of the scenes despite being noticeably animated, were close to photo realistic. Everything was smooth and finely detailed. It was eye candy to the supreme. The action scenes were great, and the story was fun, even though it cut off all of a sudden. It was great to see Episode, and especially Meme once more. Seeing the meeting between Araragi and Hanakawa was also really fun. I love Hanakawa a lot more now, even though it was so short. Not sure what else to say, but it was definitely worth, and the character style for the movie was really awesome, especially Shinobu's.

Defo 10/10.
    I was gonna go to Houston with some friends to see it (about a six hour drive) but they all bailed on me last minute, and I wasn't about to go all that way by myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was gonna go to Houston with some friends to see it (about a six hour drive) but they all bailed on me last minute, and I wasn't about to go all that way by myself.
    Luckily since the one I went to was only half an hour drive through the city, it was easy to get a couple of friends on board.

Though a six hour drive to see a one hour movie would be kinda scary, so I could see that.

Bahamut 08 - Wow, this episode was actually pretty solid. A big step up from last week's absolutely terrible episode. The girls continue to be cute, too. This show certainly has one of the best female casts I've seen in these shitty generic LN adaptations.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can someone use magic to make this below 20kb (here is original image)
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2016-03-01 at 12:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    time to watch S2 and the ova's then

'Brave Witches' Anime Announced for 2016

The official website of Project World Witches, which encompasses the Strike Witches franchise, has released a promotional video of an upcoming Brave Witches anime. The series is scheduled for broadcast in 2016, and more information will be revealed on April 1.

Brave Witches is the nickname of the 502nd Joint Fighter Wing in the science fiction franchise, whereas the Strike Witches refers to the 501st Joint Fighter Wing. A new television series in the franchise was announced in 2013 in conjunction with Strike Witches: Operation Victory Arrow.

At the theatrical screening of the final Operation Victory Arrow episode last year, it was revealed that the new series will focus on the Brave Witches unit.

Staff
    Director, Character Design: Kazuhiro Takamura (Strike Witches)
    Original Character Design: Humikane Shimada (Girls und Panzer)
    Series Composition: Striker Unit
    Studio: Silver Link

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1487026

- - - Updated - - -

MC gets on my fucking nerves
    Hey someone that feels the same about that guy as me. good god I don't like the whole mad scientist persona. going to get around watching it some day anyway though.