Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, that's always an issue. It's even worse when people are super vague about what they want.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and you called our OP questionable! :O
    Why not Boku no Pico?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Too hard, would only recommend inferno cop and ninja slayer anyway (maybe shoujo midori and Mars of Destruction)
    My man. Please tell me you war serious. I love those shows (and the Ninja Slayer manga is even better).

Yeah, that's always an issue. It's even worse when people are super vague about what they want.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and you called our OP questionable! :O
    Well, it is the reason I engaged you guys. I watched the Zombie one and Angel Beats and both were average to dropped, so I didn't trust the rest of the list (that i hadn't seen already). Which I'm glad I did, as SSY and a couple of the others were just stand out.

And I figured I would go with a non subtle shit taste ribbing outside of the thread.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-03-15 at 09:14 PM.

Deleted
    The list you have in the OP here is actually very nice. I don't think the Fate series for example would be anything too hard to understand for someone who plays games like WoW. On top of that both series have really nice art and animation quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    My man. Please tell me you war serious. I love those shows (and the Ninja Slayer manga is even better).
    I'm serious.

Shoujo Midori best one though.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the list in the first post, many good shows in there, but the completel lack of Space Dandy, Samurai Flamenco and Shirobako saddens me deeply. Whjy do you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    The list you have in the OP here is actually very nice. I don't think the Fate series for example would be anything too hard to understand for someone who plays games like WoW. On top of that both series have really nice art and animation quality.
    Fate is fair pick for the list but SSY should definitely be number one. I think some of us intentionally voted for easy to like kind of shows when we made that list

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    I'm serious.

Shoujo Midori best one though.
    Eh, Midori was not my thing. After seeing those werid as fuck scenes on youtube though I had to watch it. Worth it for the experience, I guess?

But that Mars of Destruction though...

Looking at the list in the first post, many good shows in there, but the completel lack of Space Dandy, Samurai Flamenco and Shirobako saddens me deeply. Whjy do you do this?
    You can only have so many shows on a top 15 (?) list

10+ Year Old Account
    unless I'm mistaken, I think we had a vote on what to put there. Shirobako might have been on that list but did not make it. ^^

You watched basically the worst of the lot and ignored the good shit xD
    Yeah, hence questionable. :P

I think you could point most people at ERASED as well. It's story would translate well to pretty much any medium.

See, now I need to add Shirobako or whatever to my watch list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, Midori was not my thing. After seeing those werid as fuck scenes on youtube though I had to watch it. Worth it for the experience, I guess?

But that Mars of Destruction though...
    It's all about that experience.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Fate is fair pick for the list but SSY should definitely be number one. I think some of us intentionally voted for easy to like kind of shows when we made that list
    Yeah I also think SSY is really nice but I guess reading all the retarded whining about some of its content on MAL when the series was still airing left me with the thought that I should not recommend it for people who are new to anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    It was a group effort, so yeah, it's pretty solid, I'd say.

I need a hero.
    No you don't.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Yeah I also think SSY is really nice but I guess reading all the retarded whining about some of its content on MAL when the series was still airing left me with the thought that I should not recommend it for people who are new to anime.
    It's not the best first show but people should definitely watch it if they find themselves liking anime.
    Last edited by Asetotti; 2016-03-15 at 09:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You must be the first fellow german that ever came in here and actually had good taste. I like you.
    Awwww. <3

I have actually been here before. But I am not that active on MMO Champion anymore. So, eh, yeah. xD

And I am already scared of next season. I think I have like 13 shows I am interested in. I have no time for all of them! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    You must be the first fellow german that ever came in here and actually had good taste. I like you.

Mate, he's only ironically saying that he likes it.

- - - Updated - - -

I need a hero.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

If anything it's one of the best ways to get people into anime, especially since they don't know about all the misguided shittalking the show received. The only downside to that would be that they'd be disappointed by everything else they're going to watch after SSY.
    It's pretty accessible but I see a lot "eww gays" shit but I guess you can't do anything about that even if you force feed them yuri.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know which old thread though. xD
    I am even less active at the moment because I am not playing WoW anymore and I get my anime fix from 2 other forums as well. Just got here through that linked thread which I saw by chance. :0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    All right, SSY it is then.
    I bet the first couple episodes will take you a month to finish