Began watching fox spirit matchmaker, another Chinese cartoon. It's probably the most retarded mix of Taoism, a shameless mc, romance and comedy I've seen so far, and I love it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    VisualArt's to Release Rewrite+ Visual Novel in English

[video=youtube;8ZklDg5XMm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZklDg5XMm8[video]
    Oh wow. That's pretty cool. Still haven't finished it because I got halfway through a rather dumb route before I was told I should have did a different route first, but then I lost interest and haven't read it since. I guess I'll pick it up when it releases.

It's nice to see these things translated though. Sekai (and Steam) have really done a lot to increase interest in these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Katanagatari e4 - holy shit what an episode
    It gets crazier as you keep going. The last episode alone is just well, stupidly good.

15+ Year Old Account

New PV of three more characters for the dynasty warriors-esque Fate game.

They are kind of obvious choices so I'm not surprised. Hopefully some more niche ones get added.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished watching GuP movie, this was nice to watch, had some really good battle sequences also. Now to watch the sequel ova that came with the bd.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Cute catgirl enjoying an apple
    https://cdn.awwni.me/t0uq.jpg

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lulucolo--wtf.....i did get 1 joke tho Body for brain (aka tmnt 1987 krang).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    KEY sure loves their western fans right now. Rewrite+ vn confirmed for English release, they also confirmed Angel Beats ~1st beat~for English release with translation being 50% done already. So with this they're pretty much releasing all their vn's officially in English now.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Yeah, I'm that Violet hype train. The teaser or whatever that was looked amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Luluco and Jojo's release on Saturday anyway you slow cunts.

Damn inflation, I remember back in the days when you didn't have to pay €2.5 for a single scoop of ice cream...

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Promising? Have you not seen the PVs?
    Well, I thought Knights of Sidonia would be shit based on the initial visuals too. I'll hold off until at least the end of episode 1 before I decide.

Got the wrong image, m8.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XLcKE4Ql.png[ /IMG]
    Fixed?

10+ Year Old Account
    I aggre that Kiznaiver is shit

Don't sweat the details!!!

For those that have been reading the Re:Zero manga, they began scanlating the 3rd arc and 5 chapters are done so far.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisanshou - Truth of Zero

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    It gets crazier as you keep going. The last episode alone is just well, stupidly good.
    Beautiful action and a nice, heart-warming ending. What else to want?

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I have to say though, Naho is pretty stupid.
    You can't spell Naho without aho.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh, you lucky, lucky people! 3rd arc best arc. Cover art gives some of the story away when you realise who is sat down xD

Wait, did they actually finish the 2nd arc in the manga before moving on? Feel like people would have talked about it in here if so lol
    On a separate note:

http://blog.alltheanime.com/unboxing-rage-of-bahamut/

Awww yiss.

Deleted
    Question, is Alien: Isolation good? Reading Terror Infinity made me want to watch Alien again, and watching Alien again made me want to play Alien: Isolation as I heard it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh, you lucky, lucky people! 3rd arc best arc. Cover art gives some of the story away when you realise who is sat down xD

Wait, did they actually finish the 2nd arc in the manga before moving on? Feel like people would have talked about it in here if so lol
    No clue really, not reading any of them myself so no idea if they finished the second arc already. Just posted it here because I noticed the new arc chapters.