Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Why is Luluco so good?
    Because only Trigger can out-Trigger Trigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    what do you expect? she's just a middle school girl who can make her own choices!
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    She's a 13 year old middle-schooler, it'd be impossible to be that manly!
    I am now imagining her topless, with thick chest hair in spiral shape. How do I get bleach to my occipital lobe?

hero academy ep was great

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    So basically it would like like watching dragon ball kai instead of z? or is there brand new stuff?
    There are some asinine changes to some earlier episodes, and full-on glorious retelling of ep27 with added nipples. Last third of the second movie - ep27 stuff - is absolutely worth watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Because only Trigger can out-Trigger Trigger.I am now imagining her topless, with thick chest hair in spiral shape. How do I get bleach to my occipital lobe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    There are some asinine changes to some earlier episodes, and full-on glorious retelling of ep27 with added nipples.
    thats it...?

Deleted
    thats it...?
    Nope. As I've been saying, that last third of the second movie is definitely worth watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re:zero The only thing that suffered today was subarus heart

db super 48 has got me excited for this arc
    s-scandal?!

15+ Year Old Account
    Re:Zero - Yukari Tamura and Kansai Kana Ueda? So good. Yukari's character is a qt

Subaru and his 'jokes' though... jesus christ. Every time he opens his mouth I feel secondhand embarrassment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Every time he opens his mouth I feel secondhand embarrassment.
    Same. I'm extremely vulnerable to this feeling, can't watch some series because of the cringe - and as much as I love Re:Zero, that guy sometimes forces me to skip parts. T.T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I thought that was pretty straightforward with its idea - that most manga (and anime) have no subtlety and are written and drawn with simple extremes of emotion permeating all their characters.
    I agree that there's definitely correlation there, but doing such a cringy, over-the-top, video of cosplayers dancing, random anime plastering walls, etc, just gives the average non-anime watching person a bad opinion overall of the medium. It'll further cement the idea in their mind that anime is for children or people with autism. I feel like something like this could have been done in a much more research-oriented style, with a more in depth article on it, rather than a video that explains nothing, a two paragraph article that explains nothing, and pure cringe all around. The essence of clickbait.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Okay, this Taiga program is the real deal.
    Yeah it is. Life saving.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I agree that there's definitely correlation there, but doing such a cringy, over-the-top, video of cosplayers dancing, random anime plastering walls, etc, just gives the average non-anime watching person a bad opinion overall of the medium. It'll further cement the idea in their mind that anime is for children or people with autism. I feel like something like this could have been done in a much more research-oriented style, with a more in depth article on it, rather than a video that explains nothing, a two paragraph article that explains nothing, and pure cringe all around. The essence of clickbait.
    Thing is, no one wants an honest article. People want an excuse to feel validated in their prejudice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanaka-kun 11 - damn Echizen is cute in that outfit.

Re:Zero ep 12 - Ofc the catgirl was a trap. Kinda curious about the whole future ruler selection process. So from the 5 they will pick the future monarch, and another person will become the dragon priestess that enters a covenant with the dragon. Makes me wonder if she will either end up as a sacrifice or the dragon's consort. With felt being the 5th candidate and Reinhard being her knight, it makes me wonder about her origin and why exactly he is supporting her quite vehemently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    db super 48 has got me excited for this arc
    s-scandal?!
    the next episode should be pretty great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Re:Zero ep 12 - Ofc the catgirl was a trap. Kinda curious about the whole future ruler selection process. So from the 5 they will pick the future monarch, and another person will become the dragon priestess that enters a covenant with the dragon. Makes me wonder if she will either end up as a sacrifice or the dragon's consort. With felt being the 5th candidate and Reinhard being her knight, it makes me wonder about her origin and why exactly he is supporting her quite vehemently.
    I don't want emila to win the consort postion because then there is no happy ending.

- - - Updated - - -

Also why does goku still need to yell to go into ssj1 still. -.-

Deleted
    Come on. That's like asking why is water still wet.

I like when hit did it.

Gotta fill those episodes.

That Drug Candy ending though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boku no Hype was HYPE AS SHIT

Boku No Academia is definitely one of the better shounen I've seen in a long time. The show's basically caught up to where I'd read up to at this point. It's rather cool.