10+ Year Old Account
    Why is sauske in a cooking show?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just Vanilla? I saw people learning this even in Cata lol
    I guess I'm lucky I didn't pug during the few months of Cata I played before quitting. ^.^

If I had any skill in editing gifs, I'd add OMG HEALER NOOBS! for every hit to represent the LFR experiences, though.

No Maxweii super post, so disappointed right now ;_;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's criminal how behind I am with Trash.
    Go fix this right now! The previous arc as well as the current one are really good

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    No Maxweii super post, so disappointed right now ;_;
    I accidentally hit the most recent page instead of the go to first new post button. Many rips were had, was going to be mega shadow sized recap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Go fix this right now! The previous arc as well as the current one are really good

I accidentally hit the most recent page instead of the go to first new post button. Many rips were had, was going to be mega shadow sized recap
    implying you aren't remaking it.

Deleted
    It's amazing how twisted and evil Trash. is.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    implying you aren't remaking it.
    No clue where I left off so ain't guna bother with it really :x

Deleted
    Just finished Something Wild in Trash. in one go - I actually left the manga on hiatus on ch25. Damn. That last page was just too evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Nisekoi anime was so disappointing. Really wanted him to end up with literally ANYONE BUT HIS OWN FLESH AND BLOOD.

What the fuck is wrong with Japanese culture?

Edit: NM, was thinking of another anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    That wasn't a spoiler since I didn't list name. Those who knew would know what I'm talking about and those who never watched would continue not knowing what anime it was. If anyone needs spoiler, it's the reply with the name on it...
    Sorry, I should have included your whole post. With your post, you included the name of an anime and what you believed was the content of it, which is the part that would be the spoiler. This is why Goriq is getting on your case. Even if you were wrong, you didn't know that you were wrong at the time. You are right that the person answering should be adding a spoiler to their answer to your question.

OT: Just finished the first season of Haikyū!! I haven't done a sports anime before, but it was quite enjoyable. I'm trying to finish it before the new stuff comes, but I'm also trying to do the same for fate prisma illya...made it all the way to episode 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Just finished Something Wild in Trash. in one go - I actually left the manga on hiatus on ch25. Damn. That last page was just too evil.
    Was a really impactful ending to that arc. They are trying, so very hard are they trying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Sorry, I should have included your whole post. With your post, you included the name of an anime and what you believed was the content of it, which is the part that would be the spoiler. This is why Goriq is getting on your case. Even if you were wrong, you didn't know that you were wrong at the time. You are right that the person answering should be adding a spoiler to their answer to your question.

OT: Just finished the first season of Haikyū!! I haven't done a sports anime before, but it was quite enjoyable. I'm trying to finish it before the new stuff comes, but I'm also trying to do the same for fate prisma illya...made it all the way to episode 2!
    Starting this again?
    He was vague enough to not mention any characters names except impying there was a male and a female in the show even if it was the wrong show. Nothing wrong was said there. So yeah. Shush :P

Deleted
    Was a really impactful ending to that arc. They are trying, so very hard are they trying.
    Especially with that earlier reassurance... "I won't kill myself! If I do something like that, that would mean I have really lost!"

Seriously.

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress Season 1 - 6/10 (Fine)

Popcorn flick to the max! If you want a straight up action-packed anime fueled by Rule of Cool and don't give a damn about interesting plot or character development, look no further!

Man, anyone remember that anime where the annoying tsundere girl some how wins the MC's affection, even though she's probably the worst girl in the series?
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2016-06-30 at 09:44 PM. Reason: spaleers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Man, anyone remember that anime where some anime I guess the annoying tsundere girl some how wins the MC's affection, even though she's probably the worst girl in the series?
    Hmmm, I'm getting about nine hundred hits. You need to be more specific. Also, spoiler tag this shit!
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-06-30 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hmmm, I'm getting about nine hundred hits. You need to be more specific. Also, spoiler tag this shit!
    My bad, fixed.

The conversation is over and done. No real need to keep carrying on about it.

Deleted
    Trash. 37-38 Ok, I'm confused. Wasn't Bullet's labia burned beyond recognition, kinda making sex not very possible? How is it that there was no mention of that fact at all in those chapters? Oo

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a string of posts made between more than one user which reveal a spoiler which puts it in a grey area.

But we do have edit/delete functions for a reason. /shrug

PS: I don't care if the discussion is over, I only just woke up.