10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Walk a small amount (5k) then anime.
    tomorrow you mean? I might do that, If it's not too bad. ^^
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-07-09 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Spoiler: 
    It does this, ofc!

Basically just puts things in a spoiler while also cutting down on the space taken on a page.
    Ah, I thought that might be the case. But what purpose would them being in their own separate surveys serve versus in the main survey?

- - - Updated - - -

Flying Witch - (Ep: 3 - 9) - (7/10)

Episode 3 and 4 were a massive improvement on the first two episodes and easily the best so far by a considerable margin. I really liked them to say the least. Mako's sister is great. I really loved the art in episode 4, too. The cherry blossom and water scenes and the festival at night with the really ambient lighting, was fantastic. I've always wanted to go to one of those festivals. They look so picturesque with the soft orange glow from the stalls, the overhanging cherry blossom trees, all next to a river or stream. Really, the whole show has a pleasant look to it, but those scenes definitely stood out in particular.

I lliked the spirit cafe, too. Despite the show being about a witch, my initial expectation was that they wouldn't show much of the magical side of things and focus entirely on SoL elements, so seeing things like the spirit cafe and all the magic her sister does as well as the fortune teller has been nice. Mako's sister is definitely my favorite character. She's doing what I'd be doing if I was a witch lol.

The first two episodes had me thinking I'd drop it, but I'm sold now. It's a nice little show. All of the characters they've introduced have been fun and interesting which surprised me. Either this or Kabaneri will be my AotS. If the next few episodes are as good as episode 3 and 4, especially 3, than Flying Witch will easily be my AotS.

That being said, I still have Joker Game, so who knows. Not to mention Re Zero, but I won't be watching that until the end of next season anyways. I actually have the majority of the season left to watch, but it mostly looks like shit so I don't expect much.

Hero Academy - (Ep: 1 - 2) - (5.5/10)

- First episode wasn't that great. I'm partially through the second and it's looking up, though. At the very least I'm going to watch the third episode. I have a feeling I'll end up dropping this show however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shokugeki no JoJo.

I feel like this is fully representative of my life right now.

How do Eevee evolutions work, considering the 5000 different ones there are?
    RNG. Only the first gen is available right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    She's doing what I'd be doing if I was a witch lol.
    Oh, we all perfectly know what would you be doing if you were a witch. And that's definitely not airable on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Oh, we all perfectly know what would you be doing if you were a witch. And that's definitely not airable on TV.
    What would I be doing? I legitimately don't know what you're referring to. Obviously something explicit based on this comment.

Deleted
    What would I be doing? I legitimately don't know what you're referring to. Obviously something explicit based on this comment.
    Oh come on, can't even make a stupid dirty joke. :< Tip: a witch is by definition female.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Oh come on, can't even make a stupid dirty joke. :< Tip: a witch is by definition female.
    I'm aware lol. The insinuation being I would take advantage of my newfound female body. That just hadn't crossed my mind. I was more excited at the prospect of being able to teleport wherever I wanted.

The two newest Jojo's Bizarre Adventure episodes were just great to me. Probably my most favorite out of the series so far honestly.

Also, it's from the manga, but for the new Attack on Titan chapters 82-83, what the ACTUAL HELL just happened, ARMIN NOOOOOOOOO. How far in is the Attack on Titan anime even compared to the manga?

Deleted
    I'm aware lol. The insinuation being I would take advantage of my newfound female body. That just hadn't crossed my mind. I was more excited at the prospect of being able to teleport wherever I wanted.
    I might be a pervert, but I sure know what would be on my mind if I found myself in a female body. >.>

I think my favourite bit with her was when she casually teleported to some picturesque eastern Asian shore to experiment with changing the world's palette to greyscale.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-07-09 at 06:21 PM.

You know, I was going to answer this but then... I realised I couldn't. It's like I've blocked the anime from memory lol Can't even remember where it ended.
    All I remember is the intro!

Oh, anyone watch Handa-kun yet?
    It's pretty good. Episode starts off in a somewhat irregular way, but it fits.

Who is the cute puffy haired girl?
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/ae7b2b97...5krro2_540.gif

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    She is from Amaama to Inazuma.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    it's from most heartwarming/comfy/yes anime this season: amama to inazuma
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    it's from most heartwarming/comfy/yes anime this season: amama to inazuma
    This years Naru from Barakamon?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hate some people in competitive overwatch, how the fuck do two people lose a 2v1, get rezzed by me and then die to the same fucking guy again? my placement matches are fucking bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I fucking hate some people in competitive overwatch, how the fuck do two people lose a 2v1, get rezzed by me and then die to the same fucking guy again? my placement matches are fucking bullshit.
    If you need me to hop on and carry, lmk. jk, not even rank 25 because game's shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    5 hours into a wedding, barely halfway over. Phone is almost dead. Please kill me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    5 hours into a wedding, barely halfway over. Phone is almost dead. Please kill me
    If you were playing pokemon it would have died 2 hours ago.