Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    New levels of bad. I did manage to suffer through the entire 2nd episode because some voices were actually ok to good. Saitama has a decent VA but I don't think he suits being Saitama himself.
    ep3 even worse

10+ Year Old Account
    LOVE LIVE - YOHANE BEST. SO GOOD. SO GOOD.

HOLY SHIT SO GOOD.

This show makes my week.

HANAMARU PLEASE. YOU'RE MAKING ME LOVE YOU.

RUBY SAYING FIVE MERMAID. HOLY SHIT THE ADORABLE LEVELS ARE THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF. HELP I'M HAVING A MOE HEART ATTACK I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Yohane closing the door after "dead or alive". How is this show so perfect.

>When I'm careless, the fallen angel always comes out

YOHANE WHAT ARE YOU DOING. YOU WERE ALMOST THERE. ALMOST THERE.

Oh god why.

Fuck why is this happening.

Why are all their VAs voices so smooth and amazing.

Yohane's VA is one of the best.

SCHOOLU IDOLU YARIMASENKA?

>not even matching outfits

No wonder they're rank 4500 something.

RIKO'S JUMP HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. HER MOM.

Fuck this is so cringy.

YOHANE-SAMA'S LITTLE DEMON NUMBER FOUR.

>Something I will now allow

Thanks CR for fucking up subs so horribly.

YOHANE. A. GREAT.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT END. WHAT. W H A T.

I love this show so much. Each week is so hard to wait for. This makes my life complete.

- - - Updated - - -

Artifacts too much.

pls send help resize

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Love Live 05 - Yohane became 100% cuter when it was revealed she's embarrassed she's so chuuni, and Hanamaru became 100% cuter when she was amazed by technology
    At this point almost every girl is perfect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action is great. Only played an hour so far but it was worth the money already.

It's essentially a game where you play as a bartender, serve customers, and listen to their stories. It has a anime-esque art style (despite being retro), so the girls are pretty cute. And it's quite funny. The developers itself recommend you sit back with some snacks and drinks while you play it, and I've been drinking while I played it and I can definitely say it was a good suggestion. It's very comfy.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    The girls in Love Live are fotm to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Koi to uso - I think Author-chan decided that her idea wasn't going to end well and then went back to the point we were before. Now Lilina's notice is the real notice again...
    This one's been on my radar for a while, heard mixed things about it.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QSGIuro.png?1[IMG]

Okay, I did another one because I felt bad for the people that weren't in it the last time. Increased the player amount this time. If you weren't in it, you should post more -_-

LINK: http://imgur.com/a/WuBgW

I don't want to shit up the threads with these things so I probably will stop after this. If I ever do another one it'll probably be months from now. Plus these things take a while to make and fuck that I'd rather watch anime.
    Day 2: "sj travels to higher ground"

Night 3: "goriq, Shadow, Sj, & Enjeh get in a five page argument about a shitty anime" must have been Jojo

Night 7: I couldn't handle the disappointment of anime not being real.

10/10 felt so real

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QSGIuro.png?1[IMG]

Okay, I did another one because I felt bad for the people that weren't in it the last time. Increased the player amount this time. If you weren't in it, you should post more -_-

I don't want to shit up the threads with these things so I probably will stop after this. If I ever do another one it'll probably be months from now. Plus these things take a while to make and fuck that I'd rather watch anime.

The white whale death was in the last game too, but it never triggered. This time it went on a rampage.
    The invasion events never triggered this time, which was annoying. I really wanted the NGE "get into the robot" one to happen
    I really need to make more events, since so many of them kept repeating. Next time I'll probably ask for recommendations
    Gotta love my luck in those 2 sims.

The first time I get betrayed by my servant after ordering them to do naughty stuff, and the second time Radio uses his trump card on me during the first day.

What did I do to deserve all of this?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Asettoti you totally didn't avenge me you shit
    >Asetotti dreamed anime was real. When he awakens, he kills himself.

It takes less to break a man. This is too much for one man to handle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    The girls in Love Live are fotm to you.
    No go away .

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/QSGIuro.png?1

The white whale death was in the last game too, but it never triggered. This time it went on a rampage.
    The invasion events never triggered this time, which was annoying. I really wanted the NGE "get into the robot" one to happen
    I really need to make more events, since so many of them kept repeating. Next time I'll probably ask for recommendations
    > joins 3 idolgroups
    > Wins game cause Chelly didn't kill me and he got banned.
    10/10
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Qualidea Code 4 - Holy shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow the first one looks really cool, I'll have to check that out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    In any case, glad you enjoyed it. I hope my post doesn't come across as attacking yours so much as seizing upon something to provide some commentary.
    I found the world they were in as interesting. It's kind of how I imagine the world progressing when humanity bites the dust. There are creatures that will adapt and evolve to suit the world they live in.

I can completely understand why they do what they do. Considering all it took was Shun getting depression and his subconscious destroyed the entire village. When people have that amount of power, there has to be a system in place to make sure people are mentally competent.

As for the Theocracy statement. It's kind of how it works. The Pope was never the absolute power until fairly recent times. The Cardinals had all the power and the Pope was the face of it. Every Pope before John Paul the Second and Francis had their base of power in. It was ruled by the Italians for a long time. As to how this works here is that there is a system of holy laws in place that no one can break or else they will have punishment brought down on them. The better term for what they are is an Irenic Monarchy or Theocratic Oligarchy. Both of them are ruled by a group of individuals/guardian that does what is best for the whole. The head of the Ethics Committee appoints a successor to her. The Board of Education is a council of the most influential Cantus users. Religion is used as a form of control.

I agree on the stability part.

History has shown that people who perceive themselves to be better than everyone tries to form a ruling class. People were first fascinated by the PK users because their power was limited. It wasn't until someone used it for their own gain that they realized what they could do. Eventually overthrowing civilization to form their own empires and ruling they way they thought it should be. Morally Cantus users are terrible. There had only been a short time where they considered themselves equal to everyone else. Otherwise they have spent their entire existence at the top of the pyramid dictating how the world should be.

I used government terms from Stellaris. They do a good job of describing what I tried to get across.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    No go away .
    You will find new best girls when the new season comes. Leaving the current best girls behind. Never to been seen or heard from again. Of which you are probably stashing them in a closet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    You will find new best girls when the new season comes. Leaving the current best girls behind. Never to been seen or heard from again. Of which you are probably stashing them in a closet.
    I'm not Hudson. I like all good girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Girls of the Wilds 247 - Jesus christ fuck.

Art Club 4 - Really cute show. Love the OP.

Looks like I'm in for a bumpy ride. There's maybe two that look interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    This one's been on my radar for a while, heard mixed things about it.
    I mean, Misaki is a goddess and all the other girls are really cute. It isn't anything spectacular but it isn't bad either.

This is more or less what you should expect from it.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2016-07-31 at 12:49 PM.