Chihayafuru s2 ep 6 - Shoujo manga shouldn't be this hype. Also, poor Taichi with the text.

Deleted
    Taboo Tattoo, what was with this episode...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm scared to actually click this link for fear that it's real.

Rather watch this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNv22mAw8KE
    that's just as bad though.

"for years... been inspired by the inventive and masterful storytelling of the SAO franchise."

Not sure if laugh or cringe

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    "for years... been inspired by the inventive and masterful storytelling of the SAO franchise."

Not sure if laugh or cringe

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I see what you mean, I get the same feeling. The worlds feel very similar to me. Not so much in setting, but the way they are handled. Their worlds feel very extensive, as in it's clear they have a long history that occurred before the anime even started. They also don't do much hand holding, throwing you into the setting quickly and expecting you to pay attention.
    I think you nailed it again for me. :P

Personally, in contrast to the "quietness" of the above scene, I've always loved the ending of Garden of Words:
    Still (high) on my to-watch list.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    It's also Tuesday, so that means this week it's episodes 4-6 of the second season of Spice & Wolf.
    I was lax on last week's, but I'll probably finish that today and post some thoughts a bit late. Then off to the next set!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Chihayafuru s2 ep 6 - Shoujo manga shouldn't be this hype. Also, poor Taichi with the text.
    I'm pretty sure it's a Shonen by now...

Willem Defoe playing Ryuk in the Death Note movie, apparently.
    Well, that is an appropriate choice from the few things I have seen him in.

Oh, apologies for linking the ending then :S

When you watch it, please watch it subbed. The dub just doesn't have the same effect on the feels, at least for me.
    You didn't spoil anything. Except that the movie is at least 8 minutes long, since that is the length of the video you posted. I don't think this knowledge will have a serious impact on my enjoyment.

On a personal note, I think people overrate being spoiled. I wish I could find the study I read, but in it they found that people's actual enjoyment of something was not as significantly impacted by spoiling as they predicted. Obviously this doesn't hold all the time (knowing the ending of Sixth Sense would be a good example) but it was something I've always kept in mind if something is spoiled for me. No need to get upset over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Well, I'd get upset with intentional spoiling since that reflects a mindset rather than the effects. My statement applies more to accidents.

I dunno, Neichus, that's a pretty broad statememt to make. I got SSY's ending spoiled for me and it majorly changed how I viewed the series. I think it's perfectly acceptable, perhaps even to be encouraged, to be militant about tagging spoilers because one, it takes about two seconds to do, but mainly because it can lessen someone's experience, and why would you want to do that? Because laziness? I also don't see the argument against not tagging; you don't find it a big deal? That's cool, this isn't about you: you've already seen it. Don't ruin it for others. /minirant over

Laser eye surgery stings like a bitch ;__;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I dunno, Neichus, that's a pretty broad statememt to make. I got SSY's ending spoiled for me and it majorly changed how I viewed the series. I think it's perfectly acceptable, perhaps even to be encouraged, to be militant about tagging spoilers because one, it takes about two seconds to do, but mainly because it can lessen someone's experience, and why would you want to do that? Because laziness? I also don't see the argument against not tagging; you don't find it a big deal? That's cool, this isn't about you: you've already seen it. Don't ruin it for others. /minirant over
    I think you misunderstood me. My argument wasn't, "Don't tag spoilers because it doesn't matter." I was explaining why, even if something had been accidentally spoiled for me, that I wouldn't treat it as a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    10/10 show m8, it gets better

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's a Shonen by now...
    It's too good to be shounen.

15+ Year Old Account

Goddammit Blizz, I have projects to do...

Personally, I feel kind of shitty for not tagging right away. Mistakes happen; life goes on. I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I think you misunderstood me. My argument wasn't, "Don't tag spoilers because it doesn't matter." I was explaining why, even if something had been accidentally spoiled for me, that I wouldn't treat it as a big deal.
    My rant was more in spoilers in general, not only specifically about what you posted. Sorry, I didn't get to do a second pass on my post; I was meeting someone for lunch so I didn't have time to re-read what I posted. Still, I stand by what I said (although I would have liked to reword it to be more clear).

My priority addon dosnt work atm and have to l2p again :\

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    This spoiler tag shitdiscussion again? Ffs at least wait 6 months from the last one...

You know, this discussion doesn't have to be 'shit', you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    You know, this discussion doesn't have to be 'shit', you know.
    lol .