10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    another good example of a studio you should avoid is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Production, nothing but trash
    Monster hunter is not that bad. Same goes for Planetarian: The Reverie of a Little Planet. Heck they even made some episodes of soul eather.

Eldlive...eh kinda ok 1.st episode. I will give it 2 episode rule.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to cuddle with Takanashi. When can I get hit by a truck and get reincarnated into a 2D world?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Monster hunter is not that bad. Same goes for Planetarian: The Reverie of a Little Planet. Heck they even made some episodes of soul eather.

Did his post go over your head?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Did his post go over your head?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Pls. It's different. He may be somewhat oblivious to them liking him more than normal, but he's still the type that would treat it no more than a teacher/student relationship. You won't see it ever evolve past that, except with the other teacher.
    Eh. I could do with fewer dick-thirsty females in anime, but could be worse I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay guys, I am trying to remember an anime(I think it was a movie?) about these people having some powers in Tokyo. I don't remember exactly where they got these powers from but I think it might have been based on elements? I think they might have gotten their power from heaven or earth or something...I know this is not a lot to go on but if anyone has any idea I would like to watch it again.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Okay guys, I am trying to remember an anime(I think it was a movie?) about these people having some powers in Tokyo. I don't remember exactly where they got these powers from but I think it might have been based on elements? I think they might have gotten their power from heaven or earth or something...I know this is not a lot to go on but if anyone has any idea I would like to watch it again.
    Sorry, but "they have powers and are in Tokyo" is really too vague. Even for a bunch of nerds like here. I mean, with the heaven part... If we stretch it to mean "stars" instead... Darker than Black? Quite a few sky shots and a focus on relation between the contractors and the stars. Or maybe Tokyo Ravens? One of the girls has astrology as her ability and there's "Tokyo" in the title. Or Tokyo ESP? That would leave an impression as a Tokyo-based powers anime due to the title.

I really don't know tho. There's dozens upon dozens.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2017-01-08 at 08:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Sorry, but "they have powers and are in Tokyo" is really too vague. Even for a bunch of nerds like here. I mean, with the heaven part... If we stretch it to mean "stars" instead... Darker than Black? Quite a few sky shots and a focus on relation between the contractors and the stars. Or maybe Tokyo Ravens? One of the girls has astrology as her ability and there's "Tokyo" in the title. Or Tokyo ESP? That would leave an impression as a Tokyo-based powers anime due to the title.

I really don't know tho. There's dozens upon dozens.
    Yeah, I know...I know it wasn't a recent one, I watched it like...some time in the early 2000s.

Okay I think I found it, it was X(Ekkusu).
    Last edited by apepi; 2017-01-08 at 09:11 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    binged Ajin S2 today...that was a roller coaster.
    [CENTER]

Yeah, I know...I know it wasn't a recent one, I watched it like...some time in the early 2000s.

Okay I think I found it, it was X(Ekkusu).
    I was gonna say X

That could be a bunch of them. You know what you might like?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate/s...ed_Blade_Works

It's on cruncyroll and hulu. I liked it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    So I finished up Orange Marmalade. Top notch romance webtoon, Koreans really know how to work dem feelings. If I had one complaint it's that chapter 117 should have ended differently, but what can you do? Go for a nice read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Nukoduke! anime when

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    That could be a bunch of them. You know what you might like?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate/s...ed_Blade_Works

It's on cruncyroll and hulu. I liked it.
    Yeah, I heard some good things about that, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You and me both, bals

I enjoyed that series.
    Well I never actually watched the series, I watched the movie, but I am going to try to find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little witch academia was enjoyable, but I can't say that I like the art that much. It's not bad or anything, just different.

Well I never actually watched the series, I watched the movie, but I am going to try to find it.
    IIRC it's pretty confusing and the manga is still not finished. the heaven and earth was what made me think of X right away.

Oh the manga was finished a long time ago. Must have been thinking of something else

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Nukoduke! anime when
    right here! https://myanimelist.net/anime/34148/Nyanko_Days
    Last edited by bals; 2017-01-09 at 01:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Different compared to the 2 OVAs or just different in general?
    In general.

15+ Year Old Account
    As far as I remember, I bought some bootleg box set off eBay years ago that had the movie and series in it lol
    I could not find the movie anywhere so far, but I have not had a long time to do so either.

My friend and I were just talking about the prices on anime...man it is fucking expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Please tell me you did not just honestly say that

I'm really surprised I haven't seen anyone talking about Sousei no Onmyouji. I think it's a pretty damn good exorcist anime so far.

Just finished Grisaia no kajitsu and rakkuen. Really not sure what to think of it. It was pretty brutal and the MC was badass, it was also super funny at times. Definitely liked it.

Finished Tokyo ravens as well. Was pretty good but the romance plot was so boring and slow along with the MC being extrmely stupid half the time it gets a "meh" from me. Would watch a second season if it came out.

I've got a ton of anime on my list still but I think Steins;gate or Darker than black is what I'm gonna check out next. I've heard good things about both and they look good.

I'm on a psychological/thriller/horror binge atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends how you feel about downloading your anime from somewhere, I guess. There is so much you can't see on legal sites.

Anime can be very expensive lol Especially now they're splitting series up more and more to try reflect how they do it in Japan.

Talking about it is making me remember it more and I feel the urge to re-watch it...
    Yeah, I have found the movie...I just can't find the series. Most of my feelings to it is tied into nostalgia, I don't remember much of it.