10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they will animate spinoff:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ripip Sharo

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Say "I Love You"

This is one of those shows where I can totally see people not liking it. It starts of fa bit rape-y, with a guy seemingly forcing a girl into a relationship. It can be a bit cliche, with a lot of Gamers levels of misunderstandings. But it's also a show that speaks to me in ways that other shows don't. A lot of the theme revolves around not making friends, either because you are too shy or just untrusting of other people. There are three different characters that go through this, although the focus is still on the relationship between Mei and Yamato. I don't know, I just like her. The tone of this show reminds me a bit of Tsuki ga Kirei, but in high school. And with more memorable characters. I do wish there would have been more focus on some of them though (like Yamato's sister). Also I wanted to see more moments of Mei's outbursts of badassery. That, and there wasn't a conclusive ending that was satisfying. But I enjoyed the story being told well enough. There are other romance shows I would definitely recommend more, but this one was solid.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-07-26 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Say "I Love You"

This is one of those shows where I can totally see people not liking it. It starts of fa bit rape-y, with a guy seemingly forcing a girl into a relationship. It can be a bit cliche, with a lot of Gamers levels of misunderstandings. But it's also a show that speaks to me in ways that other shows don't. A lot of the theme revolves around not making friends, either because you are too shy or just untrusting of other people. There are three different characters that go through this, although the focus is still on the relationship between Mei and Yamato. I don't know, I just like her. The tone of this show reminds me a bit of Tsuki ga Kirei, but in high school. And with more memorable characters. I do wish there would have been more focus on some of them though (like Yamato's sister). Also I wanted to see more moments of Mei's outbursts of badassery. That, and there wasn't a conclusive ending that was satisfying. But I enjoyed the story being told well enough. There are other romance shows I would definitely recommend more, but this one was solid.
    Mei is a great character. The show came out in 2013? The manga just finished last year, so there was a ton of material not covered. Unfortunately most manga are just ads for the source, so you don't get a very satisfying end a lot of times. Shoujo tends to be bad for that.

Quote Originally Posted by pvt hudson View Post
    [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3d32869bd6e07d2aaf6340539c2c4381/tumblr_pafj7pettv1qkz08qo2_540.gif[img]
    ca-ke! Ca-ke!

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    ca-ke! Ca-ke!
    Is the Cake.......Homura-chan?

- - - Updated - - -

Platelets are worried please keep yourself hydrated.
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/cfe8a37f...shqo1_1280.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    2:33 - 3:42 Lmfao
    I couldn't even make it a min into that less than 4 min. long video. Wow. I have never wanted to digitally smack someone upside the head until I heard this guy. Is he really nitpicking authors making on the spot guesses at arbitrary completion percentages for a story that is still being written? Of course there isn't going to be a concrete number. Good lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kyoto Animation Reveals Anime Adaptation of 20 Seiki Denki Mokuroku Novel

The novel takes place in the summer of 1907, the 40th year of the Meiji era. 15-year-old Inako Momokawa lives in the Fushimi area of Kyoto, and is the second daughter of a sake brewer. Nothing she does ever comes out right, and she receives a scolding from her father every day. Her only relief is the trust she places in her prayers to the gods. One day while at Fushimi Inari shrine, she meets a freewheeling young man named Kihachi Sakamoto. He rejects the gods, and boasts of the incoming age of electricity.

The topic of marriage suddenly comes up in Inako's household. Her father is one-sidedly making all the decisions for her, and Inako is about to give up hope. It is then that Kihachi draws out Inako's true feelings of wanting to run away from her family. The only way to stop her marriage is to find an unusual book called the "Electricity Catalog." The book is a prediction book about electricity that Kihachi wrote when he was a child, but his older brother Seiroku took the book, and its current whereabouts are unknown. Inako and Kihachi together go in search of the book across Kyoto and Shiga prefectures.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-novel/.134764

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/948ebb449df7b7c696c8a8d823a408be/tumblr_pcj89dTpBF1vviqkjo1_540.gif[IMG]

10+ Year Old Account

Doesnt need translation.

Never saw the appeal of the Konosuba characters beyond Megumin's cute design with the hat. They were all jerks and quite idiotic, not very fun to watch. Guess that's just me.

10+ Year Old Account

Live action? I realy hope is more of a movie than live action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Never saw the appeal of the Konosuba characters beyond Megumin's cute design with the hat. They were all jerks and quite idiotic, not very fun to watch. Guess that's just me.
    It's the "King of the Hill" effect, as I call it, where all the characters are unlikable but it makes for an entertaining show.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It's the "King of the Hill" effect, as I call it, where all the characters are unlikable but it makes for an entertaining show.
    Rewatch it. How could you not like the characters? Darkness and Aqua are so entertaining that its hard not to like them.