10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail of Life View Post
    Gonna fuck up so many votes if he likes something like Denpa Kyoshi.
    That would kill me.

Mine were pretty realistic, but a couple I voted that he would finish that he might not.

Also based no votes in the poll. Everyone realizes my best taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That would kill me.

Mine were pretty realistic, but a couple I voted that he would finish that he might not.

Also based no votes in the poll. Everyone realizes my best taste.
    plenty people with best taste then.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I need two webm's asap:

sore aru! montage from yahari & luvia laugh compilation from fate ilya

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I need two webm's asap:

No. /10Rin

Steam sale time

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Steam sale time
    [IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/8e11294b294aede2516549541c352a85/tumblr_npszxndv221r4089mo1_500.gif[IMG]

nothing i really want today. can't get this stupid game summer monster game to work.

Happy Birthday Kud! (6/12) Wafu!

I need two webm's asap:

Are you talking about the sore aru! from commie's website if so I have both of these.

Just need the luvia laugh, found the commie one

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    How are the votes shaping up so far?
    Some very interesting results that I think will surprise many of you lol. It would seem only 1 of you truly knows the way to my heart. Actually I don't know. I haven't looked at it since yesterday and only just now glanced at the results for one show in particular. Let's just say 17 of you voted I'd drop it, 1 of you voted I wouldn't. The 1 who voted I wouldn't drop it is right so far and I've already watched 8 of the episodes. And honestly, you baddies should have seen it coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Last chance to vote! I haven't gotten around to every single show yet, but I've watched/tried the majority of them and will be posting what I dropped/didn't drop soon.

Will he drop it?: Hemoglobin Edition

Chelly
    Hemo didn't drop Denpa Kyoushi confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    No. /10Rin
    https://d.maxfile.ro/hzrdfvqfxm.webm

- - - Updated - - -

Just need the luvia laugh, found the commie one
    https://d.maxfile.ro/gfzatlfevg.webm

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Hemo didn't drop Denpa Kyoushi confirmed
    Or did I?! I'll probably be posting what I dropped/didn't drop in the next 10-20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Based Yami

arigato

Based Yami

arigato
    Well for you sake I had to distract the hog with rin bait. It apparently worked for the mean time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Or did I?! I'll probably be posting what I dropped/didn't drop in the next 10-20 minutes.
    The suspense is killing meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Well for you sake I had to distract the hog with rin bait. It apparently worked for the mean time.
    You may have triggered Rin o'clock... The Gate of Tsunderon may open.

Dungeon (6/10)

Ep 1

- Not liking the MC. Typical self-insert character. Can't stand that VA anymore either. I'll keep watching for now.

Ep 2 - 8

- The show's been pretty consistent in quality up to this point. While the show's not awful, I'd say I've kept watching it mostly as a result of not really being in the mood to watch anything else on my backlog and the shows I'm actually interested in watching from this season have yet to finish airing. Admittedly, it is much better than I thought it was going to be. Which honestly isn't that hard to achieve considering I was expecting it to be absolute shit lol. That being said, I still wouldn't call it good but it does have some entertainment value.

Yamada (5/10)

Ep 1

- Was an okay first episode and I won't drop it for now. If it doesn't get better though I more than likely will.

Ep 2

- Another okay episode. This seems like the type of show that's mildly entertaining for a few episodes and then quickly becomes boring once the novelty wears off. Idk how much longer it'll last, but I seriously doubt I'll end up finishing this show.

Ep 3

- Second half of the episode was a bit better. I might just keep watching because I know I'll end up dropping most everything else from the season.

Ep 4 - 5

The novelty has all but worn off, but Yamada is kind of in a similar situation as Dungeon. Albeit it's hanging by a thread and if I were to drop either, Yamada is much more likely to go first. Even with not being in the mood to watch my backlog and still waiting for a few shows from this season to finish airing, it's pretty borderline and I'm guessing I'm still going to end up dropping it.

Ep 6

- And the novelty is gone. Dropped.

Owari (4/10)

Ep 1 - 3

- Corny/cookie cutter villains/good guys and a shitty MC. The "I'll beat them up!" character types are almost always awful and he seems to be no exception. Just another hot headed jackass. This show just screams generic and extreme mediocrity. Dropped.

Shokugeki (4/10)

Ep 1

- First 3 minutes into the first episode and people are moaning from eating food and a girl was raped by a squid. That's a good start. I see they're using the ol' "draw the viewer in with quality/substantial entertainment" technique. And then of course the obligatory bouncing boob shot. The cooking part was cool, but everything else about this show is shit. Dropped.

Hibikei (4/10)

Ep 1

- More moe blob crap. It looks like it'll be a bit more substantial than your typical moe show, but it still looks bad. Dropped.

Denpa Kyoushi (4/10)

Ep 1

- Shit. Dropped.

Kekkai Sensen (?/10)

Ep 1

- A couple minutes in and my interest is piqued. I think I'm going to hate the MC though.

I have a feeling I might like this show so I'm stopping now before I catch up and have to wait for new episodes. Of course this is only based off of the first 3 minutes so that could very well change. What I have seen has me curious, so I'll wait for it to completely finish airing before I start watching it on the off chance I end up really liking it. Which I think might be a possibility, but we'll see.

Triage X (3/10)

Ep 1

- Ecchi trash. Dropped.

Show by Rock (3/10)

Ep 1

- Shit. Dropped.

Re-Kan (3/10)

Ep 1

- Shit. Dropped.

Etotama (3/10)

Ep 1

- Shit. Dropped.

Mikagura Gakuen (3/10)

Ep 1

- Shit. Dropped.

Kyoukai no Rinne (3/10)

Ep 1

- Shit. Dropped.

Houkago no pleidias (4/10)

Ep 1

- Shit. Dropped.

Punch line (4/10)

Ep 1

- Shit. Dropped.

Gunslinger (4/10)

Ep 1

- Shit. Dropped.

DxD (5/10)

Ep 1

- No. Dropped.

Plastic Memories (5/10)

Ep 1 - 2

- Not a fan. Dropped.

To sum it up:

Dropped (anything without an episode indicator was dropped @ episode 1)

Owari no seraph (Dropped @ 3 episodes)
    Shokugeki no souma
    Hibikei
    Denpa Kyoushi
    Triage X
    Etotama
    Re-Kan
    Show by rock
    Mikagura gakuen
    Kyoukai no Rinne
    Houkago no pleidias
    Punch line
    Gunslinger
    Dxd
    Plastic memories (Dropped @ 2 episodes)
    Yamada (Dropped @ 6 episodes)

Still Watching

Dungeon (Currently @ episode 8. Will more than likely finish. 6/10)

Haven't watched yet

Sidonia S2 (Guaranteed to finish)
    Yahari S2 (Guaranteed to finish)
    FS/N (Very good chance I'll finish)
    Kekkai Sensen (I have no idea. The first 3 minutes had me interested enough that I don't want to risk watching it till it's finished airing. Which that in itself is a good indicator)
    Ninja Slayer (Almost guaranteed drop)
    Nisekoi (Pretty good chance I'll drop)
    Ore Monogatari (I know absolutely nothing about this show)
    Arslan Senki (Could go either way. I'm leaning towards drop, as I don't know much about the show and I'm expecting another disappointment like Yona)
    Nagato Yuki-chan (The manga was pretty boring and I expect the same will hold true for the show. I'm leaning towards drop)
    Danna ga Nanni (Very good chance I'll finish)
    Ameiro Coccoa (No idea what this about but it's a short and looks like shit.)

Overall Survey Responses

Individual Survey Responses (who voted what)

I'm surprised almost all of you said I'd drop Dungeon. It's basically the first half of SAO S1.

Damn, I didn't selected enough of "dropped after one episode"

Chelly
    Yeah but who won?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Yeah but who won?
    Haven't taken a close look at the individual results yet, so I don't know. I posted a link showing who voted for what so everyone can see. I'll take a closer look myself shortly.

Damn, I didn't selected enough of "dropped after one episode"
    I did say it was a pretty safe way to vote lol