Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Questions and answers are better than I thought. They seem to grasp some of the major issues with WoD. That said, I really disagree with the Time Walking dungeon holiday window. Really, really disagree with it. I think they completely missed the mark for all but raids regarding the mix off effort/reward/fun/engagement.

The gold from garrisons is the only reason I am currently subscribed. If they nerf that (which probably needs to happen, it is ridiculous!), then some folks will go off of tokens and just cancel the account if the rest of WoD isn't compelling enough. Right now, and from what I see of 6.2, it isn't engaging enough to justify my $15/mo. So, token or nothing for the rest of WoD for me. In fact, during the interview, I just subbed for 6 mos for FF XIV after playing it for 7ds so far and bought a security token as well. WoD is so lacking (for me), that after 10+ of WoD and 7 or 8 max level toons (and more sitting at 90!), I'm done until they show me that they care more about non-raid content (like dungeons and end game quests that support story, for cryin' out loud!).

How the fuck is raid participation higher in "normal"? he means that more people are doing normals than were doing flex last patch of MoP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but this entire development team should be fired, their attitudes, and stupid egotistical whims are what helped bring the game down "The entire team decided no more flying" in other words "Fuck the Fans" imo, yeah they don't deserve to make another expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Give credit? lol He totally meant to say it, that was no "slip up". IOW, the usual Blizz nerf/buff bullshit is in full swing, and the attitude is "oh well deal with it."
    Yeah I guess that's true they have been pretty blunt the past couple of months.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the Hate for Ion.

Everything he has said so far is actually pretty valid. He is also not hiding from issues and trying to point out where they learnt where they fucked up.

I'd totally have a brewski is Watcher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Sorry but this entire development team should be fired, their attitudes, and stupid egotistical whims are what helped bring the game down "The entire team decided no more flying" in other words "Fuck the Fans" imo, yeah they don't deserve to make another expansion.
    I thought the same thing, that the team should all be fired but for being pussys and giving in to retards like you..... I´d rather have a team that atleast pretend to hold on to their principles.....

So basically they want the game to be good and nice to look at, without doing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Yeah those art resources were used up on the AMAZAAAAZING tiersets (sarcasm)
    Yes. I was reading someone's comment about how the dungeons in BC/LK often used a lot of the raid assets and story concept. Imo, that was a great approach to story telling, immersion, and also saves on development costs. But they seem to be against releasing new dungeons (i.e. raid tier vs. new dungeons). Sigh.

I wonder when we will see the 6.2 cinematic

Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    Nerfing Gold from Garrisons because people spend more time playing Alts. Amazing Logic. like Please give me EVEN MORE reasons not to log into your game.
    Yea this thing shocks me, the token costs over 40k in EU I mean c'mon it's not that easy money.
    BEEEP

Deleted
    So the selfie cam and twitter was just a little un side project for like 2 programmers. It didn't take away any time from developement. That's cool that's cool. It still was the highlight of 6.1 so you know... eff you guys

10+ Year Old Account
    ...lol Season 2 gear was recolor of SSC/TK gear you failure Ion.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    So the selfie cam and twitter was just a little un side project for like 2 programmers. It didn't take away any time from developement. That's cool that's cool. It still was the highlight of 6.1 so you know... eff you guys
    So if they had named it 6.0.5 would you feel the same way? You realize you're just complaining about the version number given to the patch?

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    This right here. This is what an MMO should be about. They do not get it at all. I can't do jack shit with my friends leveling up. My level 100 can't do shit with a level 90. My friend who wants to get to level 60 so they can get the professions are alone until they hit 60.

Great logic there guys.
    Get some imagination. You help them power thru legacy dungeons and raids at light speed. The exp racks up very fast as long as you stick with instances at tge right quest level. You also help them farm mats for fast proffs

Deleted
    waste of time this q&a , nothing about rogues - nothing about anything really

the 735 agility weapon question answer was a joke on its own
    Last edited by mmocfbca7f21de; 2015-06-13 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeii View Post
    3 weeks to unlock flying doing dailies. Fuck you guys, I'm unsubbed. as an md/phd student, theres no way I can do that and keep a raiding schedule. I'm thoroughly upset with you, blizzard. you and your shitty team...no wonder why many people unsub monthly.
    Give it a rest, it's not like you need to be able to fly it's just a convenience thing that you'll quickly get bored with anyway; You only have to log on for a small amount of time each day and you can easily just not do it one day. How about you learn some self-control and just get it slower than everyone else? Getting really tired of people wanting this game to just throw everything at them when that has been proven to be a bad course to take for this genre.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranaka View Post
    So if they had named it 6.0.5 would you feel the same way? You realize you're just complaining about the version number given to the patch?
    Yes I know, that was my whole point. It sould have been better if it wasn't 6.1 just so Hellfire can be 6.2 because then it seems WoD is progressing just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    Get some imagination. You help them power thru legacy dungeons and raids at light speed. The exp racks up very fast as long as you stick with instances at tge right quest level. You also help them farm mats for fast proffs
    I think the point was that some other mmo's allow you to progress your character while running lower level content with friends while also not completely trivializing the content for both you and the other players. That's not important gameplay to you, perhaps, but it is significantly improved game play for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    Back up two steps. Do you not understand what an MMO is about? Ideally I should scale down to the dungeon.

I KNOW I can powerlevel people. I have 11 toons, one of each class. Lowest level is 95. Nearly all at 100.
    I probably know more about powerleveling than you'll ever know. I sat and did the math on which dungeons and how. Timed the speeds, plotted an Excel spreadsheet and boom. Simple math. Not hard.

This doesn't address it's an MMO. Just scale us down to basically full blue's at the iLvl and let us queue for the highest level dungeon we have in that group. I'm not asking for the *dungeon* to be scaled, I'm asking for *me* to be scaled.

Is there anyway to see this afterwards? All I see on WoW Twitch channel are two Wowhead chicks giggeling...