Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well I just tried out frost on dummys, no idea what to do optimally, still better than unholy by a mile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    Well I just tried out frost on dummys, no idea what to do optimally, still better than unholy by a mile.
    The whole idea about the WA is to tell you what to do optimally as DW Frost

Quote Originally Posted by HVIIDLYS View Post
    The whole idea about the WA is to tell you what to do optimally as DW Frost
    HVIIDLYS, would you say that this follows Skullflower's rotation closely or not so much?
    http://summonstone.com/deathknight/frost/#dwrotation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lougarou View Post
    HVIIDLYS, would you say that this follows Skullflower's rotation closely or not so much?
    summonstone.com/deathknight/frost/#dwrotation
    I made it according to a skullflower APL sim during PTR. I think the changes to his rotation now is increased priority to Obliterate if no Tier18 2 set buff is on. Else the purpose is to follow his sim. I will make a new version when i get the second Tier18 token ^^

It works lovely but it gives me hundreds of errors in-game. The main issue was with the Necrotic Plague <2sec parameter, but I can't seem to be able to fix it in any way or form myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    It works lovely but it gives me hundreds of errors in-game. The main issue was with the Necrotic Plague <2sec parameter, but I can't seem to be able to fix it in any way or form myself.
    Delete it, that's what I did.
    Promethèus - Blackrock - US

As a brand new DW player this totally changed what I was doing hahaha.

Any chance we could get a PL Defile version? Or are they comparable enough that I should just use NP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kc102 View Post
    Delete it, that's what I did.
    Its pretty rare you get to <2 sec NP with pl.rdy and a forced pl at <2 sec might now have that big value compared to holding it for no ressources. Maybe you can try and check the sim difference by removing the <2 sec NP criteria. I have no idea why it bugs for you guys :s i dont get the errors ^^