Deleted

Balance dudu haste issue

I'm a balance druid and i would like to know what percentage of haste should i get to be able to cast Wrath in 1 sec while i'm using the talent Euphoria so that i can cast 3 Wraths in a row while Solar Phase is at 100?
    I tried to surf the internet searching for a program/List to calculculate the increase of casting speed in terms of seconds compared to haste rating increase and diminishing eventually, but i have found none; do you have any advice about it?

I hope you will be able to help me with this little issue i've found playing;
    Thank you for the time you are dedicating to reading my post;
    Good Game, Zanna - Well of Eternity (EU-ITA)!!

Well first of all - there is no real need to get wrath to a 1 sec cast time...its a waste of stats. But for the sake of answering your question this is what you do: (assuming the euphoria cast time reduction works like a 20% haste buff for that spell)

2 sec cast time / (1.20 euphoria cast reduction)*(1.05 haste raid buff) = 1.5873 sec

1.5873 sec/(1+haste %) = 1.0 sec cast time. So you need 58.73% haste from gear.

1% haste = 90 haste rating, So 58.73 *90 = 5285.7--> you need 5286 haste rating for 1 sec wrath casts while under euphoria bonus and 5% raid haste buff.

Again - there is NO NEED to gear for this in any PVE setting, and would in fact be detrimental to your dps to do so.

Deleted
    Okay, thanks you! :S So it's better cast 2 Starfire empowered by SS in lunar phase!
    Cast SS in Solar Phase is a fault?

There's nothing wrong with casting SS in solar and then casting 3 wraths. That is fine. Ideally 1 SS in solar and 1 SS in lunar (more if you get procs).

But don't focus on trying to get a ridiculous amount of haste just for the wrath cast.

I'd suggest reading the guide which is stickied
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...raenor-Edition

Deleted
    Yeah, i had read it sometime ago but i have read this post today: Balance-T18-BiS-Progression-Discussion the discussion between SoTF and Incarnation.

Alame say "Your rotation is structured around getting empowered Starfires & Wraths as high in eclipse as possible. SotF will only effect these casts and the bias you have towards casting them higher in eclipse means on average your mastery will scale your SotF damage more than it will scale your Incarnation damage.[...]
    [...]so SotF scales better with Mastery "

Lappee say "Its pretty clear that SotF gains more than Incarnation from mastery, though any bad play with SotF will decrease its gain (Wraths gain a bit more than Starfires)"

This comment is the reason of this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is literally no connection between the question you asked, and the reason for asking it :-S that discussion is based around talents scaling with higher mastery levels. It has nothing to do with haste.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    It was a shot discussion in the threath "Balance-T18-BiS-Progression-Discussion"
    It's long 5-6 post not so much indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zannaghiacci View Post
    It was a shot discussion in the threath "Balance-T18-BiS-Progression-Discussion"
    It's long 5-6 post not so much indeed.
    I... have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say there. Or why you are saying it, for that matter.

On a different matter, i think Euphoria is cast time reduction like the t17 2p, in which case it's actually cast time * 0.8, not cast time / 1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zannaghiacci View Post
    Yeah, i had read it sometime ago but i have read this post today: Balance-T18-BiS-Progression-Discussion the discussion between SoTF and Incarnation.

Alame say "Your rotation is structured around getting empowered Starfires & Wraths as high in eclipse as possible. SotF will only effect these casts and the bias you have towards casting them higher in eclipse means on average your mastery will scale your SotF damage more than it will scale your Incarnation damage.[...]
    [...]so SotF scales better with Mastery "

Lappee say "Its pretty clear that SotF gains more than Incarnation from mastery, though any bad play with SotF will decrease its gain (Wraths gain a bit more than Starfires)"

This comment is the reason of this post.
    Hmm I suppose this is my fault, or perhaps Alame.

The question was "what gains more from mastery incarnation or SotF" the question was answered in percentages, heavily implying that with more mastery sotf will get closer to incarnation, while this could be misunderstood that SotF is clearly better than incarnation which is not the case, for single target it is still a debate mostly in favor of incarnation, for multitarget inc is superior.

As for haste it was suggested that it would be slightly better than crit for single target with 2p and 4p, Also with the loss of current 2p, though with the downside of starfall being unaffected by haste.

What was interesting about Lappee's post was the math though, which shows that SotF gains more from mastery, though it also shows that for SotF to gain more from mastery, it requires close to perfect play.

Though getting haste to increase the mastery value from SotF seems quite weird to me.

Also SF calculation would be more interesting, as well as mentioned it requires perfect play, so going out of your way to get more haste seems ridiculous, eitherway mastery > haste/crit for single target seems to be a very valid stat priority, some crit vs haste arguements can be nice though.

As huth mentioned it's a cast time reduction not a cast speed increase which means to multiply with 0.8 rather than dividing by 1.2.
    brings it down roughly 6% haste / 5-600 stat points.
    same with the t17 2p bonus which brings it down to roughly 34.1% haste UB.
    Last edited by theburned; 2015-06-20 at 12:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Hmm I suppose this is my fault, or perhaps Alame.

The question was "what gains more from mastery incarnation or SotF" the question was answered in percentages, heavily implying that with more mastery sotf will get closer to incarnation, while this could be misunderstood that SotF is clearly better than incarnation which is not the case, for single target it is still a debate mostly in favor of incarnation, for multitarget inc is superior.

As for haste it was suggested that it would be slightly better than crit for single target with 2p and 4p, Also with the loss of current 2p, though with the downside of starfall being unaffected by haste.

What was interesting about Lappee's post was the math though, which shows that SotF gains more from mastery, though it also shows that for SotF to gain more from mastery, it requires close to perfect play.

Though getting haste to increase the mastery value from SotF seems quite weird to me.

Also SF calculation would be more interesting, as well as mentioned it requires perfect play, so going out of your way to get more haste seems ridiculous, eitherway mastery > haste/crit for single target seems to be a very valid stat priority, some crit vs haste arguements can be nice though.

As huth mentioned it's a cast time reduction not a cast speed increase which means to multiply with 0.8 rather than dividing by 1.2.
    brings it down roughly 6% haste / 5-600 stat points.
    same with the t17 2p bonus which brings it down to roughly 34.1% haste UB.
    Thanks you so much!! :') :') i can't speak english very well and i have some problem to explain my doubts!!

This answer is exactly what i need for solve my doubts!

UB = ??? (i don't know this abbreviation)

Unbuffed probably.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Unbuffed probably.
    Perfect!!!!

Deleted
    ima take this information and be out of here :P