Source for aggregated DPS rankings across HFC Heroic?

I saw a list of dps rankings across all of HFC heroic at some point and cant seem to find it. Anyone have it on hand?

Edit: Found it, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8/#difficulty=4
    Last edited by masterprtzl; 2015-07-20 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by masterprtzl View Post
    I saw a list of dps rankings across all of HFC heroic at some point and cant seem to find it. Anyone have it on hand?
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T18H.html

The difference between those sims and how the logs play out it laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    The difference between those sims and how the logs play out it laughable.
    The sims are simulating a patchwerk fight with no adds, no movement and no mechanics. They aren't simming the actual fights.

Anyway I know what you're talking about I'm not sure where to find it now.

Deleted
    Oh alright, you already found it!

GL

So fun to be a ww monk -.- Any chance blizzard will implement a class change so i can reroll away?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    arms is top 3 on every fight as 2 button spec which is pretty sad

HC is a pretty useless way to gauge dps since there will be a lot of padding and padding classes will benefit more. Best way would probably be to get the logs of each guild's first kill on a mythic boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    HC is a pretty useless way to gauge dps since there will be a lot of padding and padding classes will benefit more. Best way would probably be to get the logs of each guild's first kill on a mythic boss.
    It's a very good way to gauge things because of the sheer amount of parses.

Why else would you want to know DPS except for how it performs in a raid? Hence the logs are a very good source for that. However, as to how effective the DPS that is a different matter. I would say though that the adds in HFC seem to be a higher priority on the whole than in BRF.

If you want a "patchwerk'' type situation then probably the nearest to that is Fel Lord Zakuun (normal/heroic) in this tier. In that case the difference in the logs and the simulation is really not much (except maybe for warriors) and things will change as more people get their BIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Why else would you want to know DPS except for how it performs in a raid? Hence the logs are a very good source for that. However, as to how effective the DPS that is a different matter. I would say though that the adds in HFC seem to be a higher priority on the whole than in BRF.

If you want a "patchwerk'' type situation then probably the nearest to that is Fel Lord Zakuun (normal/heroic) in this tier. In that case the difference in the logs and the simulation is really not much (except maybe for warriors) and things will change as more people get their BIS.
    I'mjust sayign that' we're 3 weeks into mythic and I already see padding on some bosses in our guild which makes the numbers deceptive for someone who's started progressing on those bosses and is looking for a good raid setup. Like enh shaman topping dps on Assault because 50% of their damage comes on useless Iron Dragoons.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    I'mjust sayign that' we're 3 weeks into mythic and I already see padding on some bosses in our guild which makes the numbers deceptive for someone who's started progressing on those bosses and is looking for a good raid setup. Like enh shaman topping dps on Assault because 50% of their damage comes on useless Iron Dragoons.
    Your guild must be some saints, mine were trying to pad since day 1. Everyone likes being on top.

Just DPS Dia guys... Flol with all this Bloodboil cleave on tap....

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heh.. yeah, it's going to happen. Watch your marksman on those fights.

1) +50% critical strike on Aimed Shot in first 20% of any creatures life.
    2) Kill shot available in last 35% of creatures life.

So, best way to "cheese" meters as marksman is Burn target to 80% and switch to new target. Then once targets get to 35% switch to that target and burn it to ground. This means on fights like Assault, they will be switching targets and letting the raid do the heavy lifting in the center. Then switch to a near dead target and burn it down.