Quote Originally Posted by Thruggy View Post
    The same thing was found with council of glades website, it could be either or none. Personally im hoping for an azshara xpac.
    nah the guy that bought it was cheap and didn't do privacy.... it was registered a year ago, and kinda shows a pattern of when blizz gets a domain, specially in a leak environment, that needs to be bought and put away. Something tells me this is the one.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    -snip-
    The whole hell thing really left a bad taste in my mouth. Before that moment she really never seemed to do anything worse than any of the other leaders of Alliance or Horde. Yeah the apothecary was secretly torturing and experimenting on live subjects... but they ended up betraying the rest of us anyway.

Plus that "hell" can be very easily retcon'd anyway. I mean she was impaled on saronite... you know, the blood of Yoggy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambio View Post
    nah the guy that bought it was cheap and didn't do privacy.... it was registered a year ago, and kinda shows a pattern of when blizz gets a domain, specially in a leak environment, that needs to be bought and put away. Something tells me this is the one.
    Both domains are clearly owned by some jokester who registered them early on.

edit:

Fury, Wrath and Vengeance of the Legion are all completely free.

Council of Glades and Eye of Azshara are both empty sites.

(.com)
    Last edited by miffy23; 2015-08-02 at 04:29 PM.

what makes you think eyeofazshara.com is? that seems late right, after all the blizcon hype... it was registered last nov just seems odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    what makes you think eyeofazshara.com is? that seems late right, after all the blizcon hype... it was registered last nov just seems odd.
    There's a simple reason: no expansion will ever be named after a popular fan project. Ownership and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    There's a simple reason: no expansion will ever be named after a popular fan project. Ownership and all that.
    Which blizzard owns it all, and what better way to say we listened.

Deleted
    No, Blizzard doesn't own fan projects. All they can do is send "Cease and Desist" orders, but they can't use any of it without the autor's authorization.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Which pretty much supports what Evilfish stated. There are no Forsaken leaders after Sylvanas. All of those characters would simply not be up to snuff considering how little they have been developed in any actual leadership position. This isn't the case with Garrosh or Vol'jin, who were both proven leaders leading up to their position as Warchief.
    That there are no Forsaken leaders after Sylvanas is a symptom of the issues she causes. That is not the same as saying that Blizzard could not develop a new leader. Look at how Blizzard dealt with Lor'themar. And precisely how much development did Baine have before he was promoted? How much since?

Of the five I've listed... Koltira is shown as a leader, he is shown as independent from Sylvanas, he'd be a change, players are somewhat familiar with him and he doesn't hate the Forsaken. He'd already got more development than some established leaders and if Blizzard were to craft a couple of storylines where he could show his stuff as it were, he could make a fine leader of the Forsaken. Developed more like LT than Yrel, of course.

Either way...the assumption that simply because there is no truly viable candidate now doesn't preclude one being developed.

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2015-08-02 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you understand: "Eye of Azshara" https://eyeofazshara.wordpress.com/ has been a fan project for a while, if Blizzard came out and called their newest expansion that they would have to buy the ownership rights to use that name.

Which is never going to happen.

I don't think you understand: "Eye of Azshara" https://eyeofazshara.wordpress.com/ has been a fan project for a while, if Blizzard came out and called their newest expansion that they would have to buy the ownership rights to use that name.

They would not have to buy the rights???? They own the rights. Azshara is owned by them.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimskull22 View Post
    (SPOILERS OF WARCRIMES!)

She even considered turning her sister into a forsaken behind her back, and more or less saying 'LULZ gg Vereesa's kids! your mom's my undead friend nao'.

She's messed up and needs to die.
    See, it's stuff like that that proves Sylvanas has lost her grip on reality since Arthas died.

When he was around, she had a purpose that she devoted 110% of herself to. Without him, she's kinda suffering from that "immortality-induced insanity."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I Could be wrong.
    Last edited by ambio; 2015-08-02 at 04:53 PM.

The twist: Titan was never actually cancelled.

10+ Year Old Account
    They would not have to buy the rights???? They own the rights. Azshara is owned by them.
    Actually "azshara" is owned by an Italian pharma company, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBob589 View Post
    9. Vengeance.
    The Violet Eye?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    He betrayed her and let his boyfriend get away. He deserves that punishment
    He didn't fight the way she wanted and opted to give his troops time to rest and recover and resupply before engaging in battle. Instead of ordering him to attack, she went behind his back and started the battle without telling him....then was surprised when his troops started to lose.

Think of it this way....his army was the Mage taking time to recover mana after a fight and Sylvanas was the group leader saying "I don't want to wait so I'm pulling anyway, whether the Mage is ready or not. And if that warrior hasn't been ressed by the OOM priest, both of them are gonna get so kicked"

EJL

Actually "azshara" is owned by an Italian pharma company, so no.
    different industry.. apples to oranges ... cant use someone elses content and profit from it..

Unless they registered the 'Eye of Azshara' trademark, as computer software, Blizzard can go ahead and make it. This literally amounts to nothing more than fan fiction and Blizzard could shut THEM down if they were so inclined.
    CPU - Intel i5-2500k w/Corsair H50 * MB - ASUS P67 Pro
    RAM - 8GB Mushkin PC-1600 * GPU - EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB
    SSD - Crucial M4 120GB SATA3 * HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA3

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there are no TMs registered under any of the supposed names, whether Eye of Azshara, Council of Glades or otherwise, so it's all moot really.

Well there are no TMs registered under any of the supposed names, whether Eye of Azshara, Council of Glades or otherwise, so it's all moot really.
    When was draenor tmed i cant remember