Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Call her the Lich king all you want, doesn't make it so. Sure she resurrects people, but that doesnt make her the Lich king. The Lich king cotnrolled all his undead telepathically, does Sylvanas do that? No. The Lich king wanted to wipe out all life on Azeroth. Does Sylvanas want that? Nothing we have seen points to that. lichQueen is super edgy thing to say though.
    Yes, she sort of does. How do you think she repopulates her forsaken? She grows them in the ground? Oh wait...

And fyi, Bolvar maintains a mind control over them because all of them going their own way a la Lilian Voss would put the entire world in danger (hence the whole "there must always be a lich king" bs) so it's not like he enjoys them not having free will as much as being somewhat responsible for what they would do if he DOES NOT keep them in check.

All of that might not be needed with the forsaken, or them joining with his scourge might actually provide a window of opportunity for him to release said mind control and actually give them a purpose alongside the forsaken

And I can't really call her king now, can I? Calling people edgy at every turn seems to be super edgy in itself nowadays
    Last edited by Orly; 2015-08-02 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Sylvanas cares more about the individual forsakenthan any other race leader does. She loves her people they aren't pawns to her.
    Sorry, this is very wrong. I'm not quite sure where players have gotten this idea, but it's very prevalent and inaccurate. Her short story on the WoW website sheds a lot of light into her feeling about the Forsaken in general. It takes place around the Cataclysm.
    Religion isn't the absence of reason. It's merely the presence of faith.
    Heroes of the Storm : all day erryday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I know nothing View Post
    I like how they all slant their images, as if that makes them look more legit or something.
    Yeah, I actually brought that up earlier in this thread, or in another one, there must be some "Leak" template out there people follow:

1) Skew image 30 degrees

2)Make sure anything relevant to the "leaked" content is directly facing the camera though

3)blur image to make it look like it was taken by a 2001 Nokia camera phone
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

I wonder if people would defend Saddam Hussein's gassing of the Kurds if he ran around in a g-string.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    Sylvanas give the new undeads the choice of return to the grave if they simply don't want to be undead.
    How exactly does one kill himself if one is already dead?

It's been a while since i leveled an undead but I don't remember a single NPC in that area that just goes off to kill himself

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I know nothing View Post
    Need more hints. Leakmonkey, where are you?
    Your signature made me laugh, good for you. All these crazy intricate made ones and Illidan's is done is MS paint... the real way it should be done! xD
    I must use it!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    I feel bad for the forsaken in fact.

They follow the commands of someone who don't comprehend them/don't care about their really fate and just use them as "human" shields because she is afraid of death
    Sylvanas is very understanding of the Forsaken and does comprehend them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post

It's been a while since i leveled an undead but I don't remember a single NPC in that area that just goes off to kill himself
    i dunno. Decapitation i suposse. Anyway, in deathknell there are undeads when you create the character that simply say that they are abominations, and kill themselfes (i'm not joking. You literally see them saying that they don't want to be undead and later the character dies in his place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, she sort of does.
    Proof?

And fyi, Bolvar maintains a mind control over them because all of them going their own way a la Lilian Voss would put the entire world in danger (hence the whole "there must always be a lich king" bs) so it's not like he enjoys them not having free will as much as being somewhat responsible for what they would do if he DOES NOT keep them in check.
    That doesnt matter, hes the Lich King now. Forsaken will hate him for what he is.

All of that might not be needed with the forsaken, or them joining with his scourge might actually provide a window of opportunity for him to release said mind control and actually give them a purpose alongside the forsaken
    Many of the scourge are mindless undead now the ones that resisted are the ones that broke free and became Forsaken.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by d0e1ow View Post
    Sorry, this is very wrong. I'm not quite sure where players have gotten this idea, but it's very prevalent and inaccurate. Her short story on the WoW website sheds a lot of light into her feeling about the Forsaken in general. It takes place around the Cataclysm.
    Yea, Before they were "arrows in her quiver" now she cares about them and their longevity because in return they are her sheild.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    I wonder if people would defend Saddam Hussein's gassing of the Kurds if he ran around in a g-string.
    I wonder if you would come up with an actual argument instead of trying to jab Sylvanas fans by saying people only like her because she is a woman :^)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post

There are undead that say something along the lines of "I dont wanna be undead!" And then they just fall over dead.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    One inportant aspect to the Lich Queen debate is that Sylvanas herself confirms it. When Garrosh asked her how is she different from Arthas, her response wasn't:
    "I care for my people"
    "I don't commit genocide"
    "I don't enslave people"
    Or anything like that. It was simply "I serve the Horde". And even that is a lie as she regularly disobeyed Garrosh's orders, aaand she flat out told the player that she won't be taking orders from a troll AKA the current warchief. So now she doesn't serve the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    One inportant aspect to the Lich Queen debate is that Sylvanas herself confirms it. When Garrosh asked her how is she different from Arthas, her response wasn't:
    "I care for my people"
    "I don't enslave people"
    Or anything like that. It was simply "I serve the Horde". And even that is a lie as she regularly disobeyed Garrosh's orders, aaand she flat out told the player that she won't be taking orders from a troll AKA the current warchief. So now she doesn't serve the Horde.
    Not obeying Vol'jin doesnt make her automatically leave the Horde, she still serves the Horde by beating back Alliance in Lordaeron. Time will tell her stance with Vol'jin.
    Holy shit lol

Proof?
    Yes. How do you think she plans to repopulate the forsaken? You think she will stop at one point and say "Ok guys, there are 200,000 forsaken now, i'd say we're good until the number dwindles drastically again" ?

That doesnt matter, hes the Lich King now. Forsaken will hate him for what he is.
    It should matter, since Bolvar did nothing wrong. If the Forsaken choose to ignore that....well, them lacking a brain would be a bad pun indeed

Many of the scourge are mindless undead now the ones that resisted are the ones that broke free and became Forsaken.
    You just insulted every DK, Lich and high-ranking officer of the scourge that survived the Northrend campaign

Yea, Before they were "arrows in her quiver" now she cares about them and their longevity because in return they are her sheild.
    So basically....the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    "I care for my people"
    "I don't enslave people"
    lets see now

she is different from Arthas by not wearing the Helm of Domination and mentally controlling all of the Scourge

or declaring war on all the living on the planet

the act of raising/resurrecting the dead does not make you LK, otherwise half of Azeroth would be Lich Kings

Not obeying Vol'jin doesnt make her automatically leave the Horde, she still serves the Horde by beating back Alliance in Lordaeron. Time will tell her stance with Vol'jin.
    The enemy of my enemy may be my friend, but that still leaves room for different goals outside of said enemy.

It's a good reason why Horde and Alliance band together to beat the same enemy but they don't suddenly become the same faction

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    lets see now

she is different from Arthas by not wearing the Helm of Domination and mentally controlling all of the Scourge

or declaring war on all the living on the planet

the act of raising/resurrecting the dead does not make you LK, otherwise half of Azeroth would be Lich Kings
    Kinda hard to call someone a king when there's already a king commanding him/her. Unless you just prefer the term king of kings in which case Bolvar would probably be very happy to be called that. Arthas would've been too

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. How do you think she plans to repopulate the forsaken? You think she will stop at one point and say "Ok guys, there are 200,000 forsaken now, i'd say we're good until the number dwindles drastically again" ?
    That's not Proof at all and thats far fetched from wiping out every single life form on Azeroth.

It should matter, since Bolvar did nothing wrong. If the Forsaken choose to ignore that....well, them lacking a brain would be a bad pun indeed
    Forsaken arent a joyful race as it is. They pride themselves on breaking free from the Lich king, even willingly serving under one would make a lot of them mad.

I really hate to bring in real world comparisons but if a new leader of Germany came up, was the nicest guy, but starting calling himself the fuhrer, you couldn't expect the Jewish community to be pleased with it, especially survivors of the holocaust.

You just insulted every DK, Lich and high-ranking officer of the scourge that survived the Northrend campaign
    Yea, most of them had the potential to break free too and chose not to. Ex Orbaz Bloodbane. or however it is spelled. Deathknights were created more recently and are a special case.

So basically....the same thing
    A arrow isnt a shield, I shouldn't have to explain this to you. Read the story again.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    It's hard to serve a faction by not obeying its leader. She serves herself, but last time we saw her (ingame) she didn't do anything that directly clashed with the aims of the other Horde leaders. Yet.

But as we know from the examples of Garrosh, if Blizzard once somebody to be a villain they just change that somebody's attitude if they have to.

That's not Proof at all and thats far fetched from wiping out every single life form on Azeroth.
    Now THAT is a stretch. I dont remember Arthas declaring war on bears and squirrels

Forsaken arent a joyful race as it is. They pride themselves on breaking free from the Lich king, even willingly serving under one would make a lot of them mad.

I really hate to bring in real world comparisons but if a new leader of Germany came up, was the nicest guy, but starting calling himself the fuhrer, you couldn't expect the Jewish community to be pleased with it, especially survivors of the holocaust.
    I'm glad you used that example, because fuhrer means leader so any Jew having problem with that should just admit the german language isn't his thing and kindly move out. Same with Lich King. The person is different, and if you somehow dismiss that and say it's still the same because the title is retained.....what can I say? The problem lies with you on a mental level and there's nothing more to it

Yea, most of them had the potential to break free too and chose not to. Ex Orbaz Bloodbane. or however it is spelled. Deathknights were created more recently and are a special case.
    Or he served the LK willingly. Very much like Kel'Thuzad

A arrow isnt a shield, I shouldn't have to explain this to you. Read the story again.
    Yes, arrows are shot to kill and shields are held to protect from blows. Gilneas and Hillsbrad would disagree that the Forsaken merely piled around Sylvanas to protect her

I am loving how much discussion our glorious Dark Queen has been getting lately

i think we need more leaks.
    this keeps devolving into sylvanas hate thread.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Leakmonkey, where r u ? I has a banana