10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Has it not always been a Valkyr drinking beer?
    I thought that was leek juice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They could easily make their class sets have invisible shoulders, tatoos as chest armor and a blindfold as a helmet. For that matter, Illidan's Warglaives are an actual drop in the game.

So, yes, they can easily replicate the appearance if they want to.

Sure, you'll look like a clown while leveling, but that's nothing new.
    ^This.

People, we have death knights already. It can't be THAT hard put demon hunters in the game after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would not care which gear i would get in high level play there already exsists some blindfolds. glaives are there too and chest with tatoos could be in there start zone like pandas/monks have monk style gear which they can even buy new sorry for my english

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    OK - nearly wrapup time....

Day 0
    Welcome, my old Friends, How's Nexus?
    ... ehh, anyone Knows this lady?

This one is a bit vague. Apparently the leaker states that this refers to a DH Vala like class being added to the game. It's possible...Vala would be greeting alternate versions of our heroes and OUR versions wouldn't know who she was.

Day 1
    Winning eleven is good, but old.
    Appears to be an easy one. "Winning eleven" is good. There are 11 BGs. We're getting a twelfth.

Day 2
    Black gate is merely a setback!
    Another easy one. We fight Archie at the Black Gate.
    Gul'dan survives.

Day 3
    You have gained a new title: Warchief of the Horde.
    Simple enough - the Horde gets a new Warchief. Which Horde?

Day 4
    The last of Titan guardians.
    Appears Tyr is involved.

Day 5
    Sliver Hand returns, yeah Sliver.

This DOES say s**L**iver in the clue. And its reinforced indicating what is meant IS "sliver"

So - this one is vague. It could mean the Silver hand is reformed, but only a small fraction of its size. If so, what happens to Tirion, the AC and New Lordaeron?

Day 6
    Yes you have gained a new title.
    Apparently the clarification for this is a title we should have earned, but didn't. "Commander" seems obvious.

Day 7
    Or maybe another title, different yet same.
    You gain another title, similar to another.

Commander - Duke? King?
    Captain - Admiral?
    Prince Anduin - King Anduin?
    Princess Calia - Queen Calia?

Day 8
    Tomb raider.
    A bit vague. Most likely refers to the Tomb of Sargeras but there is nothing there that we know of. Could also refer to the karazhan Crypts

Day 9
    Dead island.
    A fair few possibilities. A clue to the fate of Kul Tiras? La Isla de Muerte from PotC hinting at pirates and a SS Xpac?

Day 10
    Oh my little Taz'dingo - friendship is magic.
    A Troll giving a cheery greeting....and emphasising friendship. Taz'dingo was the name given to a Troll Hunter in the action figure set. So - we're talking to a young Troll Hunter about magic and friendship. That could be a Troll storyline where the Darkspear and other nations make up, or a clue about the Hunter classs. A 4th spec?

Day 11
    Age of footman is over.
    Take your pick...playable naga, mounted combat, boats

Day 12
    Me no tank, heal me!
    This one is odd. The "Me No Tank" bit is very suggestive of an Ogre. An Ogre who isn't a tank and can't heal himself speaks of a DPSer. Apparently, this refers to the new class having three DPS specs. However....the Ogrespeak is weird. As is the scenario....

Possibly a reference to Gladiator stance and the possibility of it becoming a full spec.

Where is Day 13? There is no Day 13.
    Interesting to know why.

Day 14
    Attack on titAn.
    More vagueness. A titan is attacked? Why is the "A" capitalised but the "T" is not? A mistake or deliberate. If it's a clue, what is it pointing to? Are we to fight Sylvanas?

Is it a reference to the addon? Blizzards Project:Titan? Sargeras?

Day 15
    Why is Thrall green?
    Because of the fel corruption and the Legion. Hints at the Legion involvement in the story.

Day 16
    I have no time for games, paladins.
    A line associated with Sylvanas, directed at Paladins. Again...a hint that Sylvanas is up to something. The "games" could refer to the Tournament.

Day 17
    Yeah CoG is an expansion name.
    **AN** Expansion name but not THE Expansion name. Or is it Council of Glades? Or is the Acronym CoG? Wan't there a clarification that the name/acronym was similar to one used before? And that the picture clue was taken down because it revealed part of the name Maybe Vengeance?

Day 18
    Remember what happened when corgi was unleashed.
    Which Corgi? Our Molten Friend unleashed as part of the anniversary? Or the CU TM setup?
    What happened on the 10th anniversary...we got SS vs TM, a fight between the Alliance and the Forsaken.
    We also go the MC raid....a return to 40 mans.

Day 19
    Nobody has seen Alleria and Turalyon ... oh wait.
    The easy option is that we will see Turalyon and Alleria again.
    There doesn't appear to be a hard option with this one.

Day 20
    Sargeras, we had a pact!
    Who had a pact with Sargeras? Gul'dan...his was with Archie. Azshara? Hers was with the Old Gods. Illidan had a pact with Sargeras.

Day 21
    Jailor awakens.
    Is Tyr a jailor? Who or what is he guarding? What awoke him?
    Or is this Bolvar?

Day 22
    You defeated Gul'dan. Do you want to continue?
    Gul'dan is not the Big Bad. Defeating him implies we stopped his plan - which limits any Legion involvement - but there is more story to go.

Azshara? Sylvanas? Zul?

Day 23
    Coming tomorrow.

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2015-08-03 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Stop it! You make far too much sense to be in this thread.
    I mean I can go on. Metamorphosis has (or used to, I haven't messed with it in a while) a lot of the basic tools that a tanking class would need. The only thing missing really is the stat conversion and a removal of the time limit on Metamorphosis. I'd envision as something like...

AoE tanking: Hand of Guldan for initial aggro, pop Immo aura to maintain while keeping an eye out for any break offs which can either be taunted with soul shatter or CCd using sleep (long cooldown/mid length CC that breaks on damage. More of a panic button) and spamming Demonic Slash

Single Target: Initiate with demonic leap (iirc that's what it's called?) or perhaps range pull with searing pain, use Demonic Slash off cooldown and attempt to interrupt casts using carrion swarm (idk if it should knockback still or not).

Perhaps adding in some debuffs for the lock to shoot out like good ol' Curse of Weakness and some others would be nice, so instead of buffing themselves, and playing the mitigation game, they simply make the enemy weaker but only against the currently targeted warlock (prevent abuse). Also give back Twilight Ward

Idk, i've always liked the idea of a lock tank. It used to be one of my favorite side activities back in the day to see how far I could push the idea. I'd assume if this did happen, that metamorphosis would become an on use type deal that's like popping a shield wall, and the majority of the time would be spent duel wield tanking.

the new class should be : 2 ranged spec with bow/gun/crossbow : one physical, the other magical. One melee spec using glaive (fist) weapon like Maiev/Illidan/DH/the night elf guard weapon/bloodelf guard weapon.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    The jailor he talks about is without a single doubt Bolvar, who described himself as ''the Jailor of the Damned'' in the cutscene where he became the Lich King.

edit: and of course, he's been sleeping in his little icecube for quite a while now...
    Last edited by mmocb26a4c5759; 2015-08-03 at 02:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draeniee View Post
    It´s fanmade.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...of-Glades-logo

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    I'm not even going to bother getting into a massive debate about it, is even if its slightly similar to other classes, it will be implemented if they wish it so, & I think that it will be in due time. Adding the World of Warcraft styled demon hunter, to World of Warcraft is what they will do, it will give them subs. Full stop.
    It's not just slightly similar - it's MASSIVELY similar and is effectively a Warlock who melees. Blizzard can, of course, add it as a separate class if they want to....but there are design ramifications they'd need to be willing to address and accept. So far, they've given no sign that they are willing to do that in any aspect of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They could easily make their class sets have invisible shoulders
    They could...they said they wouldn't as shoulder armor is too much a part of the look.

tatoos as chest armor
    As with the Warlocks Betrayer set.

blindfold as a helmet.
    Cursed vision already exists.

EJL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    EJL
    Do you know how very annoying it is that you write this at the end of every single post?

Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    ^This.

People, we have death knights already. It can't be THAT hard put demon hunters in the game after that.
    Invisible shoulders, good lord.... Dont you see how stupid this sounds? Tattoo chest lmao. But, only for the armor sets! Ok.
    Not to mention it just wouldnt work as a class on its own, since if blizzard is stupid enough to make a special snowflake class like you all want, it would divide the community into two sections and there would be flame war all day long.

Also dont compare making death knights to be far fetched like making demon hunters would be.
    DKs make sense as a class, and it was easy to give them the iconic death knight feel, without making them to be special snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    With the amount of actual Demon Hunter lore (ability wise) in game, massively similar could be a bit of an overstatement. Sure one spec will likely be similar to Warlock (but how many fire based specs so we have already in game?) but the other specs can be based around using demonic abilities to argument combat; they could even expand upon mana burn and make a whole spellbreaker esque spec.

Also, they are thematically different. Warlocks strike bargains with demons and use their abilities to empower their own.

Demon Hunters, however despise all things demonic and merely use fel magic as a means to an end.
    This guys got it!

Massively similar, is the biggest overstatement ever. They're just as similar as priests and paladins. Rogues & monks. Shamans & druids. Demon Hunters are coming, if not now, they will eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    Do you know how very annoying it is that you write this at the end of every single post?
    why do you have to be so mean to everyone ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

Deleted
    Inb4 revenge of the pandaren!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superslim View Post
    Inb4 revenge of the pandaren!
    You should be banned from MMO Champ, heretic!

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Tell me, how do those look anything like Illidans glowing green tattoos?

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    They could...they said they wouldn't as shoulder armor is too much a part of the look.
    Context, boy. This is only about their capability to create the look, not whether they would actually do it.

For that matter, not having shoulder armor is very much part of Illidan's look.

I don't understand what would be the problem with just letting players hide whatever piece of gear they want. You can already hide helmet and cloak. You can transmog stuff. If you want to you can transmog yourself some underpants and run around with that. Hell there's even a toy that lets you around as if you were wearing no gear. There seems to be a big emphasis on letting players customize how they look.

So just go ahead and let players hide whatever gear they want, let them transmog legendaries and add dyes. Lots of problems solved right there.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramian View Post
    Judging by these remarks Council of Glades looks like the next expac.

lore i found on wow wiki while searching for corgi unleashed.

" An ancient evil stirs beneath Azeroth, biding their time, waiting, a horror even the Titans could not, would not, destroy. An evil they merely contained."

Wish it was thursday already
    council of glades? who the hell is that...