Demon Hunter Combat Style

Oh yea baby you know who it is

Well at least now we know why Demonology Warlocks are getting a rework. -_- Brb rerolling next expac.

Deleted
    the Demon Hunter DPS class just seems to be Illidan from Heroes of the Storm... and I'm okay with that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    the Demon Hunter DPS class just seems to be Illidan from Heroes of the Storm... and I'm okay with that
    The name for the spec sounds funny as heck though. "I'll wreck Havok on the battlefield."
    Can even do the thing with the tank spec. "Vengeance will be mine."

Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    Jup. Compared to the Windwalker I expect more mobility and less survivability. And magic damage. And green shit everywhere.

I'm sure devs were playing Heroes of the Storm when they got this idea.

Combat at least for havoc seems to be quite a bit similar to wild stars, can see it being sorta annoying on fights depending exactly on how the fight is. However one of the main things that I like about this is it adds a higher skill cap or atleast a way to differentiate a good DH from a bad DH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arpin View Post
    I'm sure devs were playing Heroes of the Storm when they got this idea.
    I hope they play just like Illidan from HotS.

Against melees you charge them with a trail of flames and then try to glitch the shit out of them with double jump.
    Jumping like a mad man around them while shooting lazers out of your eyes until they ragequite because this target is too far away.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    The name for the spec sounds funny as heck though. "I'll WREAK Havok on the battlefield."
    Can even do the thing with the tank spec. "Vengeance will be mine."
    Fixed that for you. No it doesn't sound funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Combat Rogue on steroids

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Shoulda View Post
    Against melees you charge them with a trail of flames and then try to glitch the shit out of them with double jump.
    Jumping like a mad man around them while shooting lazers out of your eyes until they ragequite because this target is too far away.
    Yeah that is one of the issues I can see with DH's in pvp they're going to be WW monks 2.0 in levels of annoyingness which i think anyone who even pvps once in a while will being annoying and create a fuckton of QQ... which hopefully won't result in random knee jerk reaction nerfs by blizz that will affect pvp but with any luck the new honor system should help a bit with that.

You blaze in, and blaze out. I can dig it.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin