[Resto] How much haste?

Hi everyone,

Here is my armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngthorn/simple

I got a couple of upgrades and have not gem them yet because I was wondering if there is a Haste cap?

Should I just try and balance Mastery and Haste OR is one better than the other?
    i5-3570k @ 4.5hz, 1.25v | EVGA GTX 980ti @ 1380MHz| 144hz

All of the haste. Forever.

well the obvious one is 50%, but no need to worry about being below it with BL or such, because it still has lots of value even then.

Deleted
    Just keep going for haste where you can. Technically there is a point where if you stack only haste, mastery becomes better due to % multipliers, but I don't think we can reach that point. Certainly not if you gear with reason and take mastery second wherever you can.

Deleted
    There is the soft cap - 50% which is the GCD cap. However, our hot ticks scale beyond that. Therefore, just stack all the haste you can. It's unlikely you'll actually reach even 50% haste though, unless you're rolling full Mythic and a bunch of sockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Veilyn View Post
    There is the soft cap - 50% which is the GCD cap. However, our hot ticks scale beyond that. Therefore, just stack all the haste you can. It's unlikely you'll actually reach even 50% haste though, unless you're rolling full Mythic and a bunch of sockets.
    technically you can reach 72%, but yeah that is technically with full wf socket gear and a bit unfavorable gear choices. Tricking around with some stuff going for full BiS gear and some extra values for wf and sockets, it allowed me to get to 42%. Thus we will never really get to a point where haste is not valuable, unless you are ooming yourself, in which case mastery is more effective, the current system is ilvl over anything though, which in the end puts you at decent levels for all kinds of stats.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    technically you can reach 72%, but yeah that is technically with full wf socket gear and a bit unfavorable gear choices. Tricking around with some stuff going for full BiS gear and some extra values for wf and sockets, it allowed me to get to 42%. Thus we will never really get to a point where haste is not valuable, unless you are ooming yourself, in which case mastery is more effective, the current system is ilvl over anything though, which in the end puts you at decent levels for all kinds of stats.
    Yep, as I have gotten used to this expansion, coining even one "non-BIS" WF and/or socketed item can basically throw any notion of "BIS" out the window. And that is just coins, there is often off-set WF/socketed gear that I grab up over DPS since I am far more flexible with my secondaries. At the end of the day it means having a little extra crit, but gaining ilvl far quicker, which is all good!
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2015-09-22 at 10:32 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week