Counter to Graves?

It seems that battlepet PVP is now made up of 80%+ teams with Graves. There have been many threads before complaining about how OP he is, so I don't want to start a new one. But, what I am having trouble with is finding a team that can beat Graves (given that I have only been able to endure 5 lvls of HOTS so far, so don't have him).

The teams I have compiled so far are so weak by the time they kill him, that the remaining team of the competitor easily wipe me out.

So, asking for any team recommendations people have that are effective against Graves and the Graves/undead META?

Maybe try a Westfall Chicken? Egg Barrage might be the solution....
    Gulp Froglet also seems to be able to get the job done minimal contact...

Im looking into more pets atm...

Madness will consume you!!!

Take an entire team of Aquatic pets, especially those that are strong against undead.
    There's a nifty tool that can search pets with a given criteria @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/smart-pet-search/

If you only take a single Aquatic pet it'll probably not work, he'll either switch when you bring in this pet, or take the hard hits while he burns your backline pets.

I play an AoE team with Graves. If you want to beat them consistently, you'll need an ability like Brittle Webbing, a team with resist to undead attacks (Aquatic), or a pet with Sandstorm. Just keep in mind the best two Sandstorm pets take increased damage from undead, so swap on cooldown, or go with the Broom or one of the Elementals

I have tried the aquatic teams, but they are still not strong enough to kill graves. Well, let me rephrase that, they kill him, but by the time they do you end up with one dead, and two at 30% due to AOE left to fight the remaining two full health pets on the other team. I'll try plying around with some other combos tonight and report back, I guess I'll lso play some HOtS games to work towards lvl 20.

chuck counters him nicely

Magical crawdad will outlast pretty much anything provided it doesn't go up against a spammable high damage attack like deep breath.

My team usually wins over the majority of fights, I use Nether Faerie Dragon purely for Moonfire to buff my Xu-fu with the following moves - Spirit claws / Feed / Prowl. Prowl + Feed combo is really strong, especially in moonfire. Third member up to you, but i prefer the Crawdad as a bulky wisher cleric. The Dragon is pretty strong too with a buffed arcane blast and Life exchange has won a lot of fights against rival crawdads.

Or i suppose you can try and make a decoy team, so Skybo / mechanical pandaren dragonling and mechanical axebeak should pretty much counter bonestorm and grave destruction spam. Though ideally you'd want a weather changer if you get the common opponent lightning weather team user with graves included. Reason why i use moonfire.
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2015-09-01 at 04:20 AM.