Battlefront 3 will fail

Why? Oh let me get some points up for you.

First of all, let's look at the lack of content when comparing to to battlefront 2.

Granted, number of maps is justified since well, game is not even out yet, but by EA's previous records, they'll probably sell 50% of it as DLC.
    32vs32 against 20v20 on smallest. What? I get that the game may run sloppy, but do you think Battlefront 2 ran any better back in the day?
    Moddable? Why not? It gives flavour to the game, but I shouldnt expect anything more from EA:

Campaign. WHERE IS MY CAMPAIGN? Oh, don't come with the argument: "We don't need to play trough a 40 year old story again" I DONT CARE. When have we ever gotten a star wars game that looks to good? How can you say no to walking in the streets of Coruscant or fighting in the battle of geonosis as you enter the geonosian arena? How could you not want that? How can you be such a big EA fanboy that you understand that they cut basic features such as these that they will sell to you as DLC? Are you really that Naive?

Galactic Conquest. Erm what? Why is this cut? This is the most basic fucking thing they could have ever made, make a looped gif and add starship animations. Some basic upgrade system and you got the galactic conquest, are they really going to get paid for that aswell?
    Instant action? I dont really care, there is no offline mode however, WHICH IS A BASIC THING. But they're just going to charge for that aswell.

Infrantry and Vehicles? Cute, Battlefront has 2 heroes (Maybe more, I think they have Bobba fett and some others too). But loadouts? What? 5 different loadouts or something? Is it really that hard to create different armor for different troops? Vehicles is shameful aswell.
    And AI? Where is the AI and offline play? I want to simulate galactic battles between the Empire and rebel scum having to play without the fear of getting my ass kicked by other players. Is this so hard to understand/make? You're charging 60 FUCKING DOLLARS and you can't even provide features that CS:GO does for 12 dollars?

Playable Eras: Only classic. Some of you might care because: "Prequels sucked, classics were much better" Im not going to go into a debate here which is best but come on. Are you telling me the light saber duels in The classics were better in the prequels? Because they fucking werent. Neither were there any gigantic battles in The classics. You had the star battles with 100 star destroyers against 10 rebel fighters. When we had the battle on the ewok homeworld which was laughably silly. The classics werent bad, Im just saying it's not so good compared to the Prequels. For Instance, Leia is my favorite female character from the movies (From the series, I'd take asajj ventress anyday, anyway back to topic)

Release date, whatever.
    Now the main reason it will fail. Haha, you guessed it. EA.

EA cuts features and sells them as DLC. Want to walk in a straight fucking line? That will be 18.99. Want 2 new maps? 29.99 and lock out players that doesent want to play that.
    When this game fails, you all who have faith in this game owe me 10 dollars each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehhh... I hated on it for a while as well and linked that chart to my still faithful friends... Then I got invited to the alpha and....... Had a pretty good time. The game plays good... It looks good...

That chart is wildly inaccurate... If you don't want to buy it then don't buy it... But don't bullshit people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Threads purporting that a game will fail aren't particularly constructive.