Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Can't even see it... joined in 2009, last post I can see is from 2012 through a search.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post6786198

October 6, 2009

Don't reroll because you think paladins are more powerful. Reroll if you think you'll enjoy the style more.

Paladin heals bring a lot to the table. But don't forget what Disc brings also:

*Static 3% damage reduction to the whole raid that stacks with BoSanc.
    *Powerful shielding, stopping damage before it starts, essentially increasing the effective health of raid members.
    *Divine Aegis absorption
    *High single target HPS
    *Reasonably good raid healing. Amazing if you take pre-shielding raid damage into account.
    *Prayer of Mending
    *Inspiration
    *Mass Dispel
    *High Mana Efficiency
    *A strong external tanking cooldown
    *A miniature single target castable bloodlust on a 1.6 minute cooldown

It's easy to see how green the grass is on the other side, but make sure you look at your own grass before leaving.
    This was back when I still played WoW 6 years ago, and before I learned that this forum is a lot more interesting in the General Off-Topic area than the others. I think my grand total posts outside GOT is less than 500, and a bunch of those are from a thread I posted in a lot in GOT that was later moved to Fun Stuff.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post6786198

October 6, 2009

This was back when I still played WoW 6 years ago, and before I learned that this forum is a lot more interesting in the General Off-Topic area than the others. I think my grand total posts outside GOT is less than 500, and a bunch of those are from a thread I posted in a lot in GOT that was later moved to Fun Stuff.
    You can actually get a breakdown of where you've posted in your profile. Not sure if you can do it for other people, but you can definitely do it for yourself.

Edit: you can do it for other people. Here's your breakdown:

General Off-Topic22,694
    Cinema / TV Shows / Music / Books167
    Fun Stuff146
    Video Games Discussion27
    General Discussions20
    Sports & Fitness16
    Computer15
    Guild Recruitment - US Servers11
    News7
    Overwatch7
    Warrior5
    Paladin4
    Star Wars: The Old Republic4
    Priest2
    Rogue2
    Suggestions & Feedback1
    Chat Zone1

So less than 500 not in genot.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can't find yours, it's because you're not sorting by oldest first. The search caps out at 40 pages, so if you have the oldest at the end, they won't show. Hence the "Ascending order." You also don't need to remember and search by the particular forum you first posted in; select "All Open Forums" to search everything.

--

My first post was something I deleted. My second post was boring, complaining about overused guild names. My third post is at least mildly amusing:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Although I've never done a full boss strategy guide via Paint, a quick check of my hdd does reveal that I like using my terrible "art" to "illustrate" (I use the terms loosely) boss fights. Here are a couple I shamelessly included in text guides I wrote for my raid.

Yogg p1:

And because I was tired of everyone insisting Lurker was a squid. He's obviously some kind of mutant shrimp, people:
    I still feel very strongly that Lurker is a mutant shrimp and not a squid.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    lol my first post ever was about bangin thralls mom if he invaded hawaii I am still laughing about that a bit
    Well, after seeing WoD, we know his mom was pretty hot... for an Orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    First post was boring, second post a little more interesting

Not exactly, limits tell us otherwise. As you add more and more 9s the closer you approach to 1, as you go to infinity .999... goes to 1. Saying "infinitely close to 1" really is a long way of saying one. Although that is not my favorite method to prove .999... = 1.
    Yay math, people were using some decently flawed methods to prove it (the multiplication manipulating), using a limit is the fastest, proving it with thirds is another great way. Right answer, wrong approach
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

The oldest post i could find was a post about suggesting the implementation of Lord/Lady titles in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    My oldest post was 11/30/2010.

It was this.
    For most...it's retaliation for the same thing being done to them while they were leveling.
    In a thread entitled "Low levels can't get a break" about people being ganked while leveling.