Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[WARNING][GRAPHIC] good pieces of music in unexpected place [WARNING][VERY GRAPHIC]

-------------------------------------------------------------------WARNING--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------VERY---GORY---GRAPHICS---BELLOW-----------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------FINAL---WARNING--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are a vegan, a vegetarian, or people who are very squeamish/abhorred toward gore, do not watch the video below, refrain, and turn back.

Good pieces of music in unexpected place.

I'm unclear on what "good music" and this video have to do with each other.

Not for being squeamish, I'm just not getting it.

Deleted
    Don't see why this would be graphic, its just meat. I'm more impressed how tidy the machines work than the music. But the music is fine.

Deleted
    Why would you use graphic warning for this? It's just meat being cut ... and the music is typical for this kind of machinery showings.

Deleted
    It's telling of the young of our society today that you'd have to put miles of pretty much pointless "trigger warnings" on a video that shows lamb chops. Imagine if supermarkets needed to start having huge plaques in their meat aisles. "Oh my god don't go in there there's meat in the meat aisle! The humanity!"

Maybe if these were lambs being torn into pieces while they're still alive. Even then, that'd most likely just be nature. That's what wolves do to sheep.

If this was a meat processing plant for human carcasses, then I'd understand a warning sign. Right now though, it's pointless.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2015-10-09 at 08:02 AM.

That whole thing seemed needlessly high tech.

Thread title and OP seem a little excessive- the video is just of meat being processed at a factory.

The music used in the video is not particularly remarkable and I am not sure why it is noteworthy in this context.

Everything about this is bizarre.

Really Niger?

10+ Year Old Account
    What a horrible age when people need a trigger warning for viewing a video of a fucking abattoir. Fuck this decade.
    If you want to see something truly deplorable in an abattoir watch the Islamic halal slaughtering method on cows and chickens.
    Good video of the automation.

For me I guess the end credits on portal. I didn't know about that song before I played portal so hearing it at the end was awesome, really liked it.

That whole thing seemed needlessly high tech.
    Automating production processes greatly reduces the amount of labor, therefore it is much cheaper.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Deleted
    It's the most generic game menu music I have ever heard. If you played this alongside footage of a Sims game I would literally not even notice the music. And what do you mean gore/graphic/abhorrent? When you say shit like that people gonna expect some shit out of a Saw movie. This only made me hungry.
    Last edited by mmoc12de78fbb7; 2015-10-09 at 08:09 AM.

I thought the machinery itself was pretty impressive. Maybe that's just the engineer in me, though. As for the music...unremarkable?

Music was meh but damn, that is some impressive use of machinery... Thanks for the video! The precision those machines have is unbelievable, especially when they were cutting the legs away.

Deleted
    You should have put a tirgger warning for the bad music and not for the good video I'm hungry now.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh shit that machine at the end 99/99 filet skill

Ho, this is just what it is, isn't it? All it shows is reality in a neutral way. Humans built machines for dissecting animals according to their needs. More news at 11. Lunch at 1.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Thread title and OP seem a little excessive- the video is just of meat being processed at a factory.

The music used in the video is not particularly remarkable and I am not sure why it is noteworthy in this context.

Everything about this is bizarre.
    yes, this wasn't gory and the music was at best just a nice juxtaposition to the scene.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    You should have put a tirgger warning for the bad music and not for the good video I'm hungry now.
    yeah, now i want a lam rack...

Look, I'm not sure why everyone is upset, I was only concern for vegans, vegetarians, people who are afraid of gore and any member of PETA stuff like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Impressive mashinery, but uhm i don´t know how playing some music in the background would make it music in unexpected places. Reading the title i imagined someone used the monotonous work of the mashines to create a beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I watched this despite the warnings, and found myself offended. Can we please lock this topic and have the poster permanently banned?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Wow i know people are entitled to their opition but some views are just ridiculous. Meat being cut is not nightmare fuel for the sane. If it was a slaughter house with clear signs of abuse you wouldve had a point but a meat processing factory... I cant say my honest opinion cause ill get infracted.