Page 27 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The more he says the more I think ana might be truthful.

A little less than 13 hours until the day ends.

If you guys can't man up and get a lynch off, we're going to be in serious trouble. 2+ (probably 3) more free kills for the mafia, while town has absolutely nothing. It will be tragic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we can always go with the smart lynch and take out Uggor instead of the doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Well, we can always go with the smart lynch and take out Uggor instead of the doctor.
    Or you could stop trying to cover for your scummy team mate and actually hammer, that might be the only townish thing you do today

You had the chance to do so a day and a half ago. That's sure as hell not going to happen now, when less than half the thread will have been awake in thirteen hours, much less log on to check the status of the game.

At this point, we are committed: Ana is the ONLY realistically possible train at this point. It ultimately boils down to whether or not you want to give mafia three more kills headstart, or if you want to take a risk but get guaranteed information.

No matter what affiliation Ana flips, we learn something about the other two claimants. That's more helpful than three more free kills for the scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    Or you could stop trying to cover for your scummy team mate and actually hammer, that might be the only townish thing you do today
    It's kind of hilarious how confident you are about me being scum for no reason other than you want your play to have outed scum, considering you're wrong. At least other people are lynching for information, don't think anyone else has any certainty about the out come one way or the other they just need something to happen to resolve this situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    You're annoying. You're like Silkku if Silkku was wrong all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    You had the chance to do so a day and a half ago. That's sure as hell not going to happen now, when less than half the thread will have been awake in thirteen hours, much less log on to check the status of the game.

At this point, we are committed: Ana is the ONLY realistically possible train at this point. It ultimately boils down to whether or not you want to give mafia three more kills headstart, or if you want to take a risk but get guaranteed information.

No matter what affiliation Ana flips, we learn something about the other two claimants. That's more helpful than three more free kills for the scum.
    I made my arguments and they were thoroughly ignored. I made my vote and unless it comes near to a no-lynch, I won't change it.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which, I'm visiting friends tomorrow and we're leaving ~8 hours from now, so I'll hammer if no other lynch is viable (which I doubt it would be, with 4 hours to go) and no one else has hammered yet.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea Val, I understand that there isn't really any other option other than me now but don't pretend people wern't pushing for Uggor half a day ago as well. Don't ignore that until it's too late and then just go "hey it's too late should have done it early"

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea Val, I understand that there isn't really any other option other than me now but don't pretend people wern't pushing for Uggor half a day ago as well. Don't ignore that until it's too late and then just go "hey it's too late should have done it early"
    I didn't pretend anything. If the majority was serious about getting an alternative lynch going, there would've been far more than just the 4/5 votes on Uggor we have right now.

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, good night. I will not be on before the day ends, so I trust that Dranx and Lysah was have sense to hammer before we feed mafia another three townies.

You're annoying. You're like Silkku if Silkku was wrong all the time.
    So you know I'm wrong do you? That's interesting, means either your horse is higher than mine and really should get down from it, or you already know who all the scum are...

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    In any case, good night. I will not be on before the day ends, so I trust that Dranx and Lysah was have sense to hammer before we feed mafia another three townies.
    What? Did your scum team hit a protect last night?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of safe to assume there is 3 kills tbh, because 2 kills in a 30 person game would be kind of silly. Not all 3 have to be scum though, if there is one massive scum team we'd need a vigi on towns side as well as an SK to cross hit them as well, if it's two scum teams there is still almost certainly an SK or a vigi in a 30 person game.

Let's lynch Largehorn guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's lynch Largehorn guys.
    Okay. We were hesitant at first but I think now actually would be the best time to swap to largehorn suddenly. What could go wrong?

On a more serious note, where is everyone? I've been straggling along on L-1 or L-2 for like 2 days now. Are people that afraid to hammer? There is 7 hours left in the day and most of today as been postless. This feels like it's day 7 with all the active players dead but it's day 2 and one of the dead players is someone who lurks normally anyway.

I'm beginning to think you are in fact immortal, every time it looks like you're about to die, it turns out there was 1 less vote on your train than we thought.

I don't think we should swap to Largehorn, I think we should swap to dupti, it would be funnier...

Something something aggressive something something bad play

Let's play hangman.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ | _ _ _ _

Let's play hangman.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ | _ _ _ _
    Largehorn is town?

Pretty sure that last word is "scum" not "town" all things considered