Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Great. Just great.

Uggor turned out to be who he said to be... except now's he's been reduced to low-born mason status. Pistol confirmed town (Didn't see if he's confirmed cop or not), and with all these power roles... scum must be pretty powerful.

Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    And Valyrian slipped at the end of yesterday and said there would be 3 night kills. Odd that he would pick that in stead of 2 (previous night) or 4 (more likely in a game this size).
    I was under the impression that the doc would've protected PP D1 and stopped a kill, thus when doc couldn't prot same target the next night PP would've died and we would've seen three.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    A mod confirmation on the mod confirmation. Well that's a first.
    modception

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I don't know how to feel about this.

Are we happy we lynched the doctor yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.
    this is sigworthy

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Haaaay.

This is my only post.
    So, lets get something going here, since we obviously can't lynch Uggor now, I propose ELYPOP.

Literally one post 6 days ago. Dead weight is dead weight.

I'm not asking people to lynch right away, since there should be plenty of stuff to talk about. But it's definitely a possible lynch target for today.

I'm gonna throw a vote their way, and pray that they magically show up (ppl tend to show up when they are mentioned/pressured)

Vote: ELYPOP

I'm gonna throw a vote their way, and pray that they magically show up (ppl tend to show up when they are mentioned/pressured)

Vote: ELYPOP
    Ely hasn't been online in three days. I doubt he's paying attention to the game ATM, so don't expect a response immediately.

Your vote will probably be buried behind a dozen more pages if he does come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    Ely hasn't been online in three days. I doubt he's paying attention to the game ATM, so don't expect a response immediately.

Your vote will probably be buried behind a dozen more pages if he does come back.
    You gotta try.

Does anyone have any thoughts in regards to the kill signature? Every night kill so far has been attributed to 'bovines'. We had two deaths during the first night and only one last night. Yet they're all listed as being caused by the same thing.

The frightening thing to come out of all this is that scum must be extremely powerful to justify 1. a mason group of a JK (Uggor, now turned mason), cop, and doc, 2. another doc (Anakso), and possibly another cop (Pistol, who's been confirmed town). Is there possibly another JK out there? Regardless, that's five core town power roles and one super-charged mason group. Needless to say, town's opposition must surely be fierce.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Does anyone have any thoughts in regards to the kill signature? Every night kill so far has been attributed to 'bovines'. We had two deaths during the first night and only one last night. Yet they're all listed as being caused by the same thing.
    A farmer/rancher perhaps? MAYBE Butcher (who handle diary animals), but in that case the butcher mind as well butcher the victim himself. Also, why would a farmer or rancher kill town? It is rather unusual when you think about it logically.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Does anyone have any thoughts in regards to the kill signature? Every night kill so far has been attributed to 'bovines'.
    My best guess is that the game is secretly Far Side themed

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    The frightening thing to come out of all this is that scum must be extremely powerful to justify 1. a mason group of a JK (Uggor, now turned mason), cop, and doc, 2. another doc (Anakso), and possibly another cop (Pistol, who's been confirmed town). Is there possibly another JK out there? Regardless, that's five core town power roles and one super-charged mason group. Needless to say, town's opposition must surely be fierce.
    Hypothetically, if Uggor could use Inno Child at the expense of his JK, what's to say that the other's couldn't do the same? Trade their role for a mod confirm if they need it. Perhaps that's the reason there are two cops and two doctors?

Quote Originally Posted by Squishei View Post
    Hypothetically, if Uggor could use Inno Child at the expense of his JK, what's to say that the other's couldn't do the same? Trade their role for a mod confirm if they need it. Perhaps that's the reason there are two cops and two doctors?
    If anything, that's more power, as the mason-TPR group is able to self confirm their townyness (well... discounting possible scum infiltrators ofcourse) WITHOUT needing to die. Given the situation, it effectively means that the least powerful role in the group can pretty much save any of his mason TPR friends from being lynched whilst having only been demoted to a mason, an already strong role (in the late game).

Quote Originally Posted by Squishei View Post
    This obviously doesn't apply to the non-masons or Ana wouldn't currently be raging in the dead thread

Ana is allowed to be mad. He got screwed. And now we can't even lynch the guy that screwed him over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ana is allowed to be mad. He got screwed. And now we can't even lynch the guy that screwed him over.
    We can still lynch Karragon if we want.

I'd add more than an asshole remark, but honestly, this week has been a piece of shit and I can't even be motivated to talk to people, let alone play with you guys. I'll have something ~12 hours from now.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Ana screwed himself, he has no one else to blame especially as Uggor turned out to be exactly what he said he was

Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    Ana screwed himself, he has no one else to blame especially as Uggor turned out to be exactly what he said he was
    Screwed himself over by claiming his actual role to avoid being lynched for something trivial be did on day 11 lightning round?

Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    Ana made one fatal mistake. He thought there were 9 hours left in the day, when in reality there were like 48 hours.
    Besides that, he defended himself well. And the only reason he got screwed was because of Uggors claim. So Uggor screwed him, regardless of intentions.

To say that he can't blame others is not only harsh, it's stupid.

I guess Decagons advice isn't too bad after all.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Screwed himself over by claiming his actual role to avoid being lynched for something trivial be did on day 11 lightning round?
    He was in no danger what-so-ever and he still claimed, foolish and led to him getting (legitimately) counter-claimed. On the plus side, we now know we have another doctor, 2 cops and a masonry.

Oh and a really solid lynch target for the day