Page 39 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There is a difference between fighting his lynch and claiming.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    There is a difference between fighting his lynch and claiming.
    Would you please share with me how one fights a soft claimed guilty (that others appeared to be sheeping on) without claiming, especially when you think you have only hours to stop it?

But that's the point Largehorn, I did not know he didn't know there was a lot of time left.
    As I have told you several times I tried to make Anakso aware of the fact that Karragon might've been trying to pull a play. Are we honestly going to continue this discussion? You can disagree with my play and that's fine, but my logic is fairly simple. Not sure why you keep bringing up the deadline, when we can both agree it is irrelevant (when talking about what I did). I've explained everything I did and why. Right now you are just trying to come up with something on it, and I just don't get your point at all. Perhaps it is because I am tired, but I honestly don't feel like this is getting us anywhere.

But that's the point Largehorn, I did not know he didn't know there was a lot of time left.
    As I have told you several times I tried to make Anakso aware of the fact that Karragon might've been trying to pull a play. Are we honestly going to continue this discussion? You can disagree with my play and that's fine, but my logic is fairly simple. Not sure why you keep bringing up the deadline, when we can both agree it is irrelevant (when talking about what I did). I've explained everything I did and why. Right now you are just trying to come up with something on it, and I just don't get your point at all. Perhaps it is because I am tired, but I honestly don't feel like this is getting us anywhere.
    I agree that we are apparently talking passed each other. So I'll try one more time to explain where I'm coming from:

You vote on Anakso, because you thought Karragon was soft claiming a guilty.

Thirty to forty minutes later you decide that he's making a play and try to convince Anakso (who is the target of that play) to go along with it.

What I am asking you and what I don't understand is why you think someone who had a "soft claimed" guilty on them that people were apparently sheeping on to would just go along with it. It's as if you thought you would convince Anakso that Karragon really wasn't trying to lynch him when he clearly was. Hence the suspicion of you being bothered by Anakso claiming. You said Anakso didn't need to claim, I'm attesting that based on the situation Anakso thought he was in is what matters (deadline or no) since he clearly thought he did.

Why would you vote someone, see them claim as a result (because of the situation and not so much your vote...though it contributed) and then try to explain it away with "Anakso you didn't need to claim. You weren't going to be lynched. Karragon was just playing for reactions." when it was apparent that Karragon really wanted Anakso lynched? You knew what was going on, had plenty of time to unvote before Anakso's claim, but you went along with it anyway. You seem to have wanted it both ways. You seem to have wanted to be on the active train (and not on what people were dismissing as a going-no-where one) but also wanted to earn the town credit of defending the newly claimed TPR. It's that contradiction that confuses me.

What? How was it apparent Karragon really wanted Anakso lynched? That was obviously not what I thought. At first I believed he was the cop which is why I voted, but then I looked up his posts and I thought he was making a play, since he hadn't really bothered with Pistol (cop claim). I do not think my vote mattered though, but it obviously did in Anakso's world, since he thought we were close to deadline.

I'm not sure what you mean by me wanting to be on the active train. I already stated I switched because I initially thought Karragon was softing cop. I then realised that this was most likely bullshit and him trying to make a play, but I didn't want to ruin it, which is why I tried to engage Anakso telling him that I think I knew what Karragon was doing, hoping he would maybe realise what I was referring to. That obviously did not happen and I can understand why he didn't even consider that if he thought we were that close to deadline. I also realise that it is possible I was wrong about Karragon and it was just me reading into it too much but meh.
    I really wanted to see Pistol's reaction to the cop claim though.
    I had no interest in lynching Anakso yesterday, the only reason I voted on him was because of Karragon.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, you mean why I thought Anakso would play along? I don't know, but I had a slight town read on him and I liked Karragon's play so I was just hoping he would.

Wait, you mean why I thought Anakso would play along? I don't know, but I had a slight town read on him and I liked Karragon's play so I was just hoping he would.
    That's what I was after. Thanks. Still don't understand what went through your head when you did it since I don't know how or why anyone would go through with it XD.

But I can be "satisfied" with that response.

Remember when I tunneled on Raza and Krayzy? This is silly. Sometimes it fails, sometimes it works. I think he is scum so yeah.
    Virothe was also scum in that game, which I am not.
    The issue isn't so much whether it works or not, it's about having actual reasoning for pursuing your wagon. You might not see it but you don't actually have that strong of a motive to tunnel which means you're just annoyed and pushing for the sake of pushing, not because you actually have a legitimate reason to be doing so.

You're all like "I'M NOT SCUM THEY'RE SCUM! NO WAIT YOU'RE SCUM! EVERY ONE BUT ME IS SCUM I SWEAR I WILL PROVE IT! JUST KILL EVERYONE ELSE FIRST!"

I understand what you're saying Virothe, but that's not really the case. I tunneled on him because I thought he was scum. I am confident in my reads, if you think they are weak that's fine, we've discussed this before.

Anyway, when I tunnel like an idiot on someone, people have to react sooner or later, which is pretty much what I aim for.

I have to admit it bothers me a little that several people apparently finds Largehorn suspicious as well, yet they were nowhere to be seen yesterday.

Especially Ret... Ret finds me, Palawin and Largehorn suspicious. He voted on me because he dislikes the people on the Largehorn train.
    The reason I find this interesting, is because in the Whose lynch is it anyway game he found me suspicious as well, but when I found one of his other scum targets suspicious he decided to vote with me. In this game I've been pushing on Largehorn all game long, yet this time he did nothing even though he found Largehorn suspicious as well. (He even stated he agreed with my dislike of Largehorn's post).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    You're all like "I'M NOT SCUM THEY'RE SCUM! NO WAIT YOU'RE SCUM! EVERY ONE BUT ME IS SCUM I SWEAR I WILL PROVE IT! JUST KILL EVERYONE ELSE FIRST!"
    Oh and this is bullshit, you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I actually find this interesting because while I appreciate the support from Robo I oddly find myself agreeing with Monkz

FoS: Robo
    Welcome to the side of ppl I have a town-read on.
    Here, have a town-cookie.

On a more serious note - we really should'nt let the sheep slip by our radar this game.

Vote: Robo

Oh and get well soon Karra!

I feel like Dupti did that exact same thing last game, and he was a VT. Voted on someone and tried to get people to join his train for no good reason but he was indeed right. The problem is it feels like all gut feelings and while you was right last game, I don't know how good your reads are this game.

It still feels like the Dupti from last game, jokingly voting for someone and trying to get people to join, then applying pressure when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    Vote Largehorn

This seems to be gaining a bit of traction and I have a few albeit small reasons to go along with it.
    I feel like this sways my vote though.

Vote: Largehorn

I'll vote on one of you if it'll shut you both up.

@large/dupti

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Let’s look at it in a different way. I voted Ret pushing Ret to 2. The next vote pushed Catta to 2 as well (to be honest that vote was Ret’s so it could be seen as self preservation). Neither of those trains received another vote. It was Pistol all the way until Anakso’s Arialla train. Is Ret as guilty for “throwing” away his vote? Or does he also get a free pass like everyone other than Lelly and me? Or is this not because Ret modded last game but he is in fact a scum buddy there Palawin and Dupti? Now that would make sense… you guys haven’t worked on any of those “other people who throw their votes away” just the ones that voted on Ret and the best part is Ret’s modding of last game gives you the perfect excuse.
    There were several people who voted recklessly and started new trains in stead of joining one for the purpose of making a lynch more likely. The difference is that when Reticence posted there was still a possibility that his target could be lynched.
    People who voted on targets who could not be lynched, either due to mathematics or because they wouldn't be picked on day 1 by 15 players for obvious reasons, are the ones who threw away their votes.
    On day 2 we had little else to go on. People were talking about lynching Anakso for starting a train that couldn't succeed, I just pointed out that you and lelly did the exact same thing.
    Then the way you disputed me rang alarm bells for some people.

Your most recent posts are the first time I had any town feeling from you. But I dont understand how you can dispute the fact that your day 1 vote was never going to be part of a lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

I had put a lot of thought into how to approach day 1, I had a few ideas on what to do. Then when I logged on I saw people using their single vote as if it was a fluff vote. There were barely enough left to vote pistol. And it annoyed me.
    As I said in day 2, I thought we would be better off leaving the tpr lynch to later, which is why I referred back to you and lelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishei View Post
    I feel like this sways my vote though.

Vote: Largehorn
    So you have no reason to vote me other than, Dranxadin's "few albeit small reasons" that weren't shared. Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'll vote on one of you if it'll shut you both up.

@large/dupti
    T.T
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    There were several people who voted recklessly and started new trains in stead of joining one for the purpose of making a lynch more likely. The difference is that when Reticence posted there was still a possibility that his target could be lynched.
    People who voted on targets who could not be lynched, either due to mathematics or because they wouldn't be picked on day 1 by 15 players for obvious reasons, are the ones who threw away their votes.
    On day 2 we had little else to go on. People were talking about lynching Anakso for starting a train that couldn't succeed, I just pointed out that you and lelly did the exact same thing.
    Then the way you disputed me rang alarm bells for some people.

Your most recent posts are the first time I had any town feeling from you. But I dont understand how you can dispute the fact that your day 1 vote was never going to be part of a lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

I had put a lot of thought into how to approach day 1, I had a few ideas on what to do. Then when I logged on I saw people using their single vote as if it was a fluff vote. There were barely enough left to vote pistol. And it annoyed me.
    As I said in day 2, I thought we would be better off leaving the tpr lynch to later, which is why I referred back to you and lelly.
    Palawin, I contend that Reticence was a viable lynch. You are welcome to disagree. This whole I must be scum for my vote (and in doing so creating a second train no matter how "unviable" you say it is) is ridiculous.

People were not trying to lynch Anakso for a train that didn't succeed. People were trying to lynch Anakso because he derailed the Pistol train. Anakso's starting of the Arialla train is why we didn't lynch someone on D1. Because at the time it begun, Pistol's train showed promise and was likely the only one to succeed because of the rule. Yet Anakso started another. It was because Anakso could have been protecting a scum buddy by doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

I admit I haven't been keeping track... can I please have a vote count?

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    So you have no reason to vote me other than, Dranxadin's "few albeit small reasons" that weren't shared. Gotcha.

T.T

Palawin, I contend that Reticence was a viable lynch. You are welcome to disagree. This whole I must be scum for my vote (and in doing so creating a second train no matter how "unviable" you say it is) is ridiculous.

People were not trying to lynch Anakso for a train that didn't succeed. People were trying to lynch Anakso because he derailed the Pistol train. Anakso's starting of the Arialla train is why we didn't lynch someone on D1. Because at the time it begun, Pistol's train showed promise and was likely the only one to succeed because of the rule. Yet Anakso started another. It was because Anakso could have been protecting a scum buddy by doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

I admit I haven't been keeping track... can I please have a vote count?
    I've never said im convinced you're scum. Merely thought it was worthy of some pressure.

I don't believe you can truly think that Ret was viable.

Are you able to point to the game where you were lynched day 1 after moderating the previous game?

- - - Updated - - -

Also.. Lelly, what do you think?

Dupti (5): Kurenai(#689), Uggor(#716), Graeham(#720), Largehorn(#738), Reticence(#758)
    Largehorn(4): Decagon(#669), Dupti(#708), Dranx(#713), Squishei(#770)
    elypop (3): SatsuBL(#601), Kel(#603), Karragon(#604)
    Monkz (2): Celtic(#683), Robo(#684)
    Karragon (1): Pistol(#605)
    Cata (1): Planeshaper(#648)
    Robo (1): Monkz(#769)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    Sorry about this guys, I've never had to do this before.

I had to be taken into hospital this morning with a suspected stroke, whilst tests have come back clear I'm not really in any fit shape to continue in this game. It's neither appropriate for me or fair on you guys. I've requested to be replaced/mod killed but I don't know what the decision on that will be.

Sorry about bowing out like this and enjoy the rest of the game.
    how fucking inconsiderate of you to have a fucking stroke while playing my god damn forum game.

Karragon ascends into the darkness, never to be seen again.(no actual game effect but he wins in spirit)

The darkness also consumes the soul of ELYPOP, dragging the lifeless body down to hell.

Meanwhile, a new challenger appears! Welcome Danner!
    Last edited by Lora; 2015-10-06 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Vote Danner
    40 pages and still hasn't said a word, I mean seriously come on

hopefully someone will be kind enough to get danner up to speed so he doesn't have to read 40 pages

You just can't get out, can you, Danner.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1