Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Terky - White Murloc Egg

Some people found a lootable egg that gives the pet that was only available for an iCoke Promotion in Taiwan.

Co-ords 56, 88 in Borean Tundra @ Riplash Ruins.

When you swim down next to the wall there a kind of crack in the wall (not ALL the way down just under the water - I made that mistake and swum around for ages)
    There is some seaweed, swim straight towards the crack. You will end up in a very small cave tunnel.
    Keep following it swimming up and it comes out at the tunnel.
    Go along and there in this tiny cave is an egg on the table.
    Ignore that.
    Go the nest behind it.
    Lootable egg = free pet!

As a suggestion if you are on a PvP server take a stealth class. Currently in the cave in my cross-realm PvP zone there is 20 Alliance camping on top of the egg killing people who try to loot it.

I also didn't manage to get some snaps because there was Alliance everywhere and I wanted to get in and out ASAP.
    It's not hard to miss, there's some seaweed and a weird round sea plant of some sort outside the opening.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

It's legit, nice that Blizzard can still hide stuff once in a while.

Yup its true. Wonder how long this has been in game though. Good find.

not a troll - real

Holy crap, there are about 300 people stacked here, can't even see the thing to click. But plenty of terkys running around...

My murky isn't going to be so lonely now

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp
    I dont think ill be getting this pet
    TOO MANT PEOPLE

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    EU at 5AM and a PVE Realm has about 10 people there
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

A good 30+ people camping it on my cross realm BT, but it's respawning every few seconds. Stick around, zoom your camera in so you can see through at least some of the bodies, and click fast.

Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Quick respawn, I zoomed my camera all the way in to see through bodies and have a larger click-zone. Didn't take long once I figured out where (in that writhing mass of bodies) it was.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

LOL...attempted to go on Sargeras US (Ally) @ about 12:30EST

http://i.imgur.com/sZJ7ZVH.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    And within 20 minutes there are thirty thousand people in that cave. How the hell did this happen?

I think I see the big egg on the table, but does it have a spawn timer on it?
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quick respawn, I zoomed my camera all the way in to see through bodies and have a larger click-zone. Didn't take long once I figured out where (in that writhing mass of bodies) it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Well quick replies aren't working for me and now I can't delete my duplicate post so... boo.

- - - Updated - - -

Well quick replies aren't working for me and now I can't delete my duplicate post so... boo.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    LOL...attempted to go on Sargeras US (Ally) @ about 12:30EST

http://i.imgur.com/sZJ7ZVH.jpg
    Yeah... I was there about 10 minutes ago, I got out and went to a pve server to get mine lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gurushock View Post
    Yeah... I was there about 10 minutes ago, I got out and went to a pve server to get mine lol
    Yep! Did the exact same thing.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    And within 20 minutes there are thirty thousand people in that cave. How the hell did this happen?

I think I see the big egg on the table, but does it have a spawn timer on it?
    its not the big obvious egg on the table, its the tinier, less obvious egg on the ground behind it. respawn timer is like a second or two. was easy to get on 2 accounts even with 30 brazilion people standing on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

yeah... so many peeps. http://imgur.com/yIYFWct
    Last edited by Sarge79; 2015-10-18 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    its not the big obvious egg on the table, its the tinier, less obvious egg on the ground behind it. respawn timer is like a second or two. was easy to get on 2 accounts even with 30 brazilion people standing on it.
    Any connection to Brazilian people?

I went out there on an ally toon and got rekt.

I got lucky, took me like 3 minutes to find it. People need to be less dickish and just leave once they get there egg.

Found the place, got the egg on my first click. Pretty happy. Wonder how long it's been in the game though..

Found a few folks there, but I'm in EU, so it's early morning here. Thanks for the head's up!

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    I got lucky, took me like 3 minutes to find it. People need to be less dickish and just leave once they get there egg.
    It's the Mammoths on Mailboxes deal all over again, thankfully it only took me a couple minutes to grab it once I found the egg amongst the mass of players..
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Deleted
    lol has this been there since Wotlk?