Thread: Wut

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Wut

Why do people pay so much to avoid playing? I literally sold that in 4 minutes in the least busy hour of the day.

Pay so much?

It's good to be rich.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post

Why do people pay so much to avoid playing? I literally sold that in 4 minutes in the least busy hour of the day.
    because getting the gear isn't fun. kicking ass with it is fun.

Because PvP sucks.

Deleted
    Get an alt to 100 and you'll soon see why.

Don't question it, just embrace it (and the incoming gold).
    Got two to sell myself, but looking like about half that amount each unfortunately.
    Though will try that during the week, without the weekend glut.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

People paying to not play the game we pay to play? Nothing new really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Because PvP sucks.
    I wonder what you're doing in the PvP forums then.

OT: I definitely wouldn't waste this much hold on that but if youre rich then why not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorechuck View Post
    Pay so much?

It's good to be rich.

I can buy multiples of that but is it worth it?

It depends, some people can make 1k conquests points in 0,5 hour or less. Some people just don't have time for it and want to pay for it.
    So I think that they're making more than 12k per hour or just don't want to waste their time on it.

Deleted
    pvp is bad, Buy these and you can get the tmog weapons without having to do it.

If you are Horde, then yes.

I bought 7 of them on one of my alts because I didnt feel like playing through to cap on a fresh 100 (like 16000 points the week I started him) without a weapon. I had already missed the weekly garrison missions that rewarded conquest and was playing with people in at least full blue season 2 gear, most with weapons and epics so it was just extremely frustrating. 2 epic versatility trinkets and a weapon later and it was actually fun to play again. Cost me about 60k of fake money.

Seriously confused too though why it isn't less gold, I've been selling them for 10k repeatedly since they came out.

Deleted
    I dont understand that either - its just like the guys that only play 10Capgames or pay too get carried 10Wins/Week ,why do they even play PvP if they dont go after Rating/Titles/Mount or why do they give Gold for CP when you can ezypzy do ~900-1800 CP in half an hour (Of course Double DD like men ,not Girly-Style Dampeners Kappa)

The announcement of new pvp gear coming has boosted the price on those some.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    The journey of obtaining items and building your character has been devalued to the point where all that matters is the apex of endgame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    The journey of obtaining items and building your character has been devalued to the point where all that matters is the apex of endgame.
    But that whole Stuff doesnt matters for PvP - You gear up and beat the crap out of the others till your at your best Rating (And believe me thats not very hard atm )
    There is no Endgame in PvP only a Skillcap and with the Playstyle of WoD there is just learning how to reakt in which situation becouse you cant outplay anyone anymore - who messes up his CD´s first loses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graveyards View Post
    But that whole Stuff doesnt matters for PvP - You gear up and beat the crap out of the others till your at your best Rating (And believe me thats not very hard atm )
    There is no Endgame in PvP only a Skillcap and with the Playstyle of WoD there is just learning how to reakt in which situation becouse you cant outplay anyone anymore - who messes up his CD´s first loses
    I disagree. I think the effect I'm talking about is even more apparent in PvP than it is in PvE. If you don't have a full set in PvP, you can't compete. End of story. At least with PvE, there's a gradation to obtaining gear, and it's a shared experience with your guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I disagree. I think the effect I'm talking about is even more apparent in PvP than it is in PvE. If you don't have a full set in PvP, you can't compete. End of story. At least with PvE, there's a gradation to obtaining gear, and it's a shared experience with your guild.
    I think i know what ye mean ,but its no Problem to gear up Twinks in ~2Days ,and the Main is on Highrating anyway couse he played since the start of the Season .Only Thing that rlly suckt was the start where you had to do Ashran/RBG´s for one BiS-Trinket/Offsetpiece where the Stats where RNG (one of my Locks got it right away and the other had to buy it later .And that only matterd at the start of the Season ,everyone is on his Rating now anyways and Fullgeared