Question What can be considered Abuse?

So I've talked to my friend who's Black/Hispanic and he's told me about his parents and how they beat him. Electrical cords, switches with thorns on them and being punched all over his body. I just feel as if something is not right about it, but sadly this is considered an everyday thing for a majority of African-American children living in America. Should I do anything about it or?

15+ Year Old Account
    This feels a bit like bait..

Deleted
    So your actually question isn't what the title says?!
    Why do you even need to ask if you should do something? Do you want to keep watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    This feels a bit like bait..
    Has to be. Noone can possibly be that dense.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    So I've talked to my friend who's Black/Hispanic and he's told me about his parents and how they beat him. Electrical cords, switches with thorns on them and being punched all over his body. I just feel as if something is not right about it, but sadly this is considered an everyday thing for a majority of African-American children living in America. Should I do anything about it or?
    I have a hard time believing any of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    How old is this "friend"? How old are you if you have minors as friends? o_O My pedoalert triggered.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    How old is this "friend"? How old are you if you have minors as friends? o_O My pedoalert triggered.
    15 going on 16.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    So your actually question isn't what the title says?!
    Why do you even need to ask if you should do something? Do you want to keep watching?

Has to be. Noone can possibly be that dense.
    I guess this sounds a lot like bait. Believe me or don't believe me, anyway it doesn't matter. I'm honestly just trying to decide what I should do about it if anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being beaten by switches "with thorns" and electrical cords is not an "everyday thing" for African-American children. I see no purpose to this thread than to rile up the forum-goers on an imaginary crusade on behalf of the "poor children being brutalized every day".