Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    If her body language was showing she was like "no get away"

- - - Updated - - -

The campaign is what this whole fucking thread is about.

What would you do in that situation. You people are trying to make it into a "well she was slutty drunk" vs what the ads showed you know the ads that prompted this thread to be created.

The ads that set the fucking mood and the type of situation it was.
    That's the only mood that these things set because that's the tone this bullshit campaigns want to set. That any interaction with men with ANY alcohol period, not being fucked beyond belief, is taking advantage of them.

Where's the one for female rapists? Answer: There isn't one and never will be because people like you want the conversation on men being smelly rapists always.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    You wouldn't be a good friend if you let your best mate commit date rape or embarrass themselves in public. Surprised people need peoples to point out the obvious lol.
    Learn what the term date rape actually means before spouting your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That's the only mood that these things set because that's the tone this bullshit campaigns want to set. That any interaction with men with ANY alcohol period, not being fucked beyond belief, is taking advantage of them.

Where's the one for female rapists? Answer: There isn't one and never will be because people like you want the conversation on men being smelly rapists always.
    People like me? I'm gay and have had unwanted female attention, and unwanted advances after I made it clear nope not interested. That's a conversation that should also be had; however, no one can fucking have it because you MRA types are too busy saying "fuck what you're saying what about when it happens to us so just fuck everything and fuck all conversation.

Female rape can and does happen where did I say it doesn't. I have discussed my disgust at comments that are clearly sexist like what that Osbourne woman said; however, how do you have an honest conversation about it all when every time we focus on one issue we get this type of shit?

I'd mind my own business because my friends aren't rapists

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I'd mind my own business because my friends aren't rapists
    In this scenario your friend would you handling a woman who looks like she doesn't want to be touched but is too out of it to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a friend of mine was trying to take advantage of a black out drunk woman you'd best believe we wouldn't be friends for very long. Ass whooping may be in order as well

People like me? I'm gay and have had unwanted female attention, and unwanted advances after I made it clear nope not interested. That's a conversation that should also be had; however, no one can fucking have it because you MRA types are too busy saying "fuck what you're saying what about when it happens to us so just fuck everything and fuck all conversation.
    This isn't first one of these piece of shit campaigns and it won't be the last. It will always be about men being the only rapists and will never change.

Can't have the conversation. Lol k.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wrong. You should stop your friend from catcalling or taking advantage of women. Have some decency man.
    Haha. Love this. Your opening post asks people how they feel about something and you turn around and tell them they are wrong for their opinion. Is this another one of your bait threads? Are you related to jaylock?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Haha. Love this. Your opening post asks people how they feel about something and you turn around and tell them they are wrong for their opinion. Is this another one of your bait threads? Are you related to jaylock?
    maybe HE IS Jaylock ! think about that for a minute :P

Why is it my problem that my friend is cat calling? Let the chick scold him for being an ass-hat.

If the other girl is blackout drunk then sure I'll step in and tell my buddy off. If she is really drunk but still in control of herself then it's her own fault if she sleeps with someone only to feel guilty the next day.

Im usually the drunkest guy at the party. So if any1 needs help its me! I rely on my friends to prevent any women from taking advantage of my drunken state.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    They shouldn't have to deal with scumbags catcalling them and degrading them.
    Ah yes, but I as a man, would probably get it in the neck as well for trying to help.

I actually know girls like this, how dare you think I need help.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is so stupid.

I'd help the one that is drunk. Regardless of sex. As in this case it assumes only the female can get drunk and exploited. That's sexist.

I think its sexist that there aren't as many men getting raped & cat called in those adds, change it now!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In this scenario your friend would you handling a woman who looks like she doesn't want to be touched but is too out of it to fight back.
    I get out a strapon.....

Friendship is about FUN!

F is for friends who do stuff together,

U is for you and me!

N is for anywhere and anytime down here in the deep blue sea!

....I for one care about friendship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I would beat the everliving shit out of my "friend" and never talk to him again. Because if I am gonna have any friends at least I want them to be decent people.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    We can dance around with the whole "women rape also", but let's get down to the nitty gritty here - the rape of females by males is higher than the rape of males by females. The scenario shows the woman as the victim because it's more likely to happen to them by men in this type of setting. Same thing with sexual assault.
    More likely because nobody cares about male victims. And females don't look at sex the same way as males unless they've had one too much.
    Two drunks - A male and a female. They have sex. Who's the culprit? The male. Why? Because he's a male.

Secondly. When a male has sex with a female, he's learned to say "FUCK YEAH" rather than "Shit, what is going on".

And third. There are many male victims. Just that we're not so open about it. There's no campaigns going on for us defending our rights because we already have so many apparently.

How often have you heard your male friend complain about sleeping with a girl when he was drunk? Never.

And this goes the same way. Why are there so many false rape accusations from females contra guys?
    "Feminists say that the chance to be falsesly accused of rape is as the chance of being hit by a meteor."
    Right. Facts show otherwise.

People need to chill. Sex is sex. Raping is not cool. And falsesly accusing people of raping is also not cool.
    Shouldn't be illegal to drink, just be completely wasted.
    Last edited by Kezotar; 2015-11-06 at 05:48 PM.

We can dance around with the whole "women rape also", but let's get down to the nitty gritty here - the rape of females by males is higher than the rape of males by females. The scenario shows the woman as the victim because it's more likely to happen to them by men in this type of setting. Same thing with sexual assault.
    "Women raping men isn't that important"- Winter Blossom 2015

If male on female rape drops below female on male, will your opinion change?

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you know what's bests for all women?
    It turns out that what's best for women isn't too different from what's best for men; here, let Conan tell you:

Female on male rape is a problem ;however, many more men are raped by men and ads like these work for male on male rape just as welll.