Trustworthy site for Prepaid virtual credit cards?

Hey guys.

Need to purchase a prepaid credit card (a virtual one) so I can purchase things from sites I don't quite trust enough with a real card that they might overcharge to. I've been looking around but I haven't found any of the popular credit card companies offering prepaid virtual cards at all. Has anyone done this before and can suggest a good site that is trustworthy?

Deleted
    Don't your bank offer that service? I know mine does, you get a virtual credit card which you put a limit on and then it can be used until that limit is hit.

Your credit card company has protection for you included usually. If someone overcharges, you can have it charged back by the bank. All you need is proper documentation of how much you're supposed to be charged, fax it to your CC company and they'll be on your side. If enough people do this, that overcharging site will get on a CC black list and they'll be blocked from charging credit cards.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Don't your bank offer that service? I know mine does, you get a virtual credit card which you put a limit on and then it can be used until that limit is hit.
    Mine doesn't offer virtual cards, but I can walk into a branch and get a pre-paid Visa card with a set limit at no charge.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Walmart has such cards, the carry most everything the poor need.

I think this is the link.

https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/get...E_search_Brand

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland