Poll: How Should Your Country Act?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 25
... LastLast
    Deleted

Refugees, The Poll

How do you think your country is dealing with refugees? Do you think more or less should come? Why?
    Last edited by mmoc76d86ab672; 2015-11-08 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    It's not like closing your boarders will magically make refugees dissapear. They will still starve, drown and freeze to death all around you while you play world of warcraft. Why not open up and let them seek shelter?

People are so heartless and indifferent to other peoples hardships these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    It's not like closing your boarders will magically make refugees dissapear. They will still starve, drown and freeze to death all around you while you play world of warcraft. Why not open up and let them seek shelter?

People are so heartless and indifferent to other peoples hardships these days.
    If we let them in then the economy will collapse and I can't afford to play WoW.

I don't think we should take anyone.. they come to our country, where shit cost 10 times what it did in their country.. I rather we send 1/10th of the money down and help them locally, than them comming to my country.. where they can't be intergrated into the working class, and will just cost us crap lots of money..
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    If we let them in then the economy will collapse and I can't afford to play WoW.
    Except that is false. You apparently don't know how an economy work.

While on the subject of collapsing economies, it nearly collapsed seven years ago when men in black suits and ties gambled with our money. An unregulated wallstreet caused BNP to drop several percent and unemployment to sky rocket.

How much has this refugees crisis decreased your country's BNP? By how much has the refugees increased the unemployment rate?

Except that is false.
    I though my joke couldn't be more obvious. Did it lack a smiley face?

My country, Canada, and the United States, need refugees. Our birth rate is declining. That said, multiculturalism is a failure. It has been admitted quietly in Germany, and Great Britain, that it simply does not work. If we take in refugees, they need to share our morals, values, and outlook on life. Anything else tears the social fabric of our countries to tatters and turns neighbours into strangers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laytnor View Post
    Kindly, fok off with your morals. If you put any research into it at all, you'd realize that it's more like an occupation of Europe than "refugee crisis". Most of them are just economical migrants and opportunists.
    So no, I am not willing to let in hundreds of opportunists and criminals just so save a few legit refugees.

Before asking my morals, please take a moment and answer yourself this: why are you so heartless to let potential criminals, terrorists, and welfare recipients into your country? Do you hate your fellow countrymen? Do you think poor people in your country, who barely can afford food, and especially homeless, deserves this fate while these so-called "refugees" gets housing AND money? Why are you questioning my morals when yours are so flawed?
    Who is behind this occupation, the Illuminati? I know that telling these lies will help you sleep at night, so it must be really annoying when people remind you of the suffering out there. How can you be so oblivious and obnoxious to people whose lives have been shattered to pieces?

These people came to your country because their families have been incinerated and their homes bombed and their communities destroyed. That's why they're called refugees. There are more refugees today than during the second world war, that's not "a few legit refugees".

Who is behind this occupation, the Illuminati? I know that telling these lies will help you sleep at night, so it must be really annoying when people remind you of the suffering out there. How can you be so oblivious and obnoxious to people whose lives have been shattered to pieces?

These people came to your country because their families have been incinerated and their homes bombed and their communities destroyed. That's why they're called refugees. There are more refugees today than during the second world war, that's not "a few legit refugees".
    He is partly right though. Some of these "refugees" do not meet the criteria of a refugee. They do not come from warzones or anything like that, they ARE economical migrants. Should we just let everyone in without background checks? Because that would actually be a way to collapse an economy.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    They don't come to your country for money, they come because they don't want bombs dropping on their heads.
    Not "they", some of them. People can't be so naive to think all of them are legit.

The thread is about refugees
    They all claim to be refugees.

They don't come to your country for money, they come because they don't want bombs dropping on their heads.
    I never claimed they came for the money.. but point of fact is... everything is 10 times as expensive here, than where they came from.. So letting them come here, to just be money sinks, with no income, no value to our country is imo, insanely fucking stupid.. set up camps locally, where the money would actually have a use..
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laytnor View Post
    Just how oblivious do you need to be to continue spewing this crap in spite to all the facts around you?

- - - Updated - - -

Not "some", a lot of them.
    Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe we should ask the refugees to go somewhere and die quietly instead? Is their suffering making too much noice for your precious ears? God I feel sorry for you, having to listen to people with "concience"... whatever that is?

No, I won't stop talking about it just because it's uncomfortable for you to hear. Hopefully it will make you think twice next time you're spewing your hatred.

And your "facts" are lies. Every refugee isn't a criminal, not even the majority or a huge percentage of them. They don't come here to steal money, they want to work and contribute to our society, but people like you want to make them outcasts, having to roam the streets illigally because their other option is to die in wars they haven't started.
    Last edited by mmoc0840a05313; 2015-11-08 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    He is partly right though. Some of these "refugees" do not meet the criteria of a refugee. They do not come from warzones or anything like that, they ARE economical migrants. Should we just let everyone in without background checks? Because that would actually be a way to collapse an economy.
    Of course you can do a better job at identifying genuine refugees, I don't dispute that. That doesn't make it partly right to close the boarders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only person who does not know anything about the ideology, which most of them carry with them in their head, can accept any number of "refugees". Europe is being invaded. ... There definitely are some regular refugees, but most of them are economic migrants with Quran and Sunnah (probably the two most violent books in the history of mankind) in their backpacks.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

And your "facts" are lies. Every refugee isn't a criminal, not even the majority or a huge percentage of them. They don't come here to steal money, they want to work and contribute to our society, but people like you want to make them outcasts, having to roam the streets illigally because their other option is to die in wars they haven't started.
    Maybe not criminals but a large percentage of them are opportunists.

Accepting them is okay IF they're segregated in specialized zones and then deported back as soon as the conflict ends. No exceptions.

Some people seem to underestimate how much it actually costs to have the refugee flood going. And who pay for it? The taxpayers, by having cuts made from salaries. For people who barely afford a living already, it just gets worse and worse. Why place a random stranger ahead of your own people? It's nice and kind to try to help, but it should not come at the cost of making your own citizens live in misery. If there's money to spare, then great, if not, then it's reasonable to cut the costs, and stop taking anymore in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus View Post
    I never claimed they came for the money.. but point of fact is... everything is 10 times as expensive here, than where they came from.. So letting them come here, to just be money sinks, with no income, no value to our country is imo, insanely fucking stupid.. set up camps locally, where the money would actually have a use..
    Who do you think pay for these camps? They don't buy anything there themselves, they get everything from UNHCR. How do they contribute to our economies if they live in a tent camps out in the dessert? They don't! It makes more sense economically to integrate them and make them work in our economies than having them slowly decay somewhere in the dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Also known as smart humans. I personally get a pretty good laugh out of seeing how upset east-europeans are when they see not even third world immigrants want to settle down in East-Europe.

"These people want to live in a better place? What the hell?!"
    Our economy isn't an infinite source. There is such a thing as taking too many than you can handle. What part of that is hard to grasp?