Thread: Bye Ben Carson

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Bye Ben Carson

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/1...t-point-215598

Admits he made up story about going to West Point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post

90% of what he's said in public has been made up (see the whole pyramids were grain storage thing etc). Hasn't hurt him so far. Especially since the other choices in the group are also public liars. Frankly, he's the least bad of the group... which is sad.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Good. Carson in power, as unlikely as it is, would be a scary thing.

Making up things has never hurt Republicans with their supporters before, so...
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's his politifact history. Probably the worst I've ever seen. This is the man leading the Republican nomination?
    Eat yo vegetables

15+ Year Old Account
    Well pyramids were built to store grain apparantly. I'm surpirsed that he are able to run for anything. He was a great surgeon but it ends there. Someone with his warped world view would hurt the country.
    And why all these Bye
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Bye? Besides maybe, possibly, winning Iowa, has has zero chance of winning anything. He was never even really here.

The double standard applied to Ben Carson vs Hilary proves the liberal nature of these boards.
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.

Confucius built the great Wall of China to keep out cold air. -Ben Carson
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

The double standard applied to Ben Carson vs Hilary proves the liberal nature of these boards.
    good news everyone! no one cares.

15+ Year Old Account
    International, mostly western board tend to be what you consider 'liberal' cos you know... most are.
    Seem to be some difficulty acknowledging that.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    good news everyone! no one cares.
    This. They both suck.

And you should take a little more time reading your own links. Carson never said he went to West Point. That's not what the story is about.

Politicians are corrupt, and lie daily as their job? Is this something new?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    International, mostly western board tend to be what you consider 'liberal' cos you know... most are.
    Seem to be some difficulty acknowledging that.
    You seem to have some difficulty comprehending that we don't give a shit what you Europeans say concerning America.

Infracted - this is an international forum. If you aren't ok with non-Americans weighing in this is not the right place for you
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2015-11-07 at 04:06 AM.

Deleted
    he has said more stupid things then this

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    This. They both suck.
    I'm just curious how bitching about the "liberal slant" is going to do anything. like oh cool thanks for letting us know as we go about our busniess as usual /eyeroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Good. Carson in power, as unlikely as it is, would be a scary thing.
    Is there anyone in the Republican primaries that won't be scary if they became President?

Ted Cruz has a shot and I'd rather have a clown like Trump become the next president than that guy.

I guess Marco Rubio is the least crazy candidate in the primary and he'd still make an awful president.

Democratic party isn't much better either. Hillary is in the pockets of the 1% more than anyone. Sanders is the only one there I'd trust, and right now his chances aren't looking too good.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Not one person defending him. Is there anyone besides liberals on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Is there anyone in the Republican primaries that won't be scary if they became President?

Ted Cruz has a shot and I'd rather have a clown like Trump become the next president than that guy.

I guess Marco Rubio is the least crazy candidate in the primary and he'd still make an awful president.

Democratic party isn't much better either. Hillary is in the pockets of the 1% more than anyone. Sanders is the only one there I'd trust, and right now his chances aren't looking too good.
    Nailed it, total agreement.

Not one person defending him. Is there anyone besides liberals on this forum?

Nailed it, total agreement.
    I'm not fiscally liberal but Ben Carson is a dumbass.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.