Quote Originally Posted by Owlkin View Post
    O
    Sentinel Owl
    Travel form glyph
    Nice!

Can you show all races please? (if there is a difference)

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Nice!

Can you show all races please? (if there is a difference)
    First one was worgen.

Love those flight form! How do you apply the new cosmetic glyphs in game? How does the interface look?

Quote Originally Posted by Catbug View Post
    Love those flight form! How do you apply the new cosmetic glyphs in game? How does the interface look?
    Seems to me it's just a consumable.

Would make sense. They all only apply to a single spell anyway, no real point in making the player hunt through the spellbook.

Empowered Moonkin removed from Spellbook? Probably just a bug, but still worth keeping an eye on.

Not a bug. They just removed the Draenor perks or made them baseline and rolled them into the respective abilities.

its part of moonkin form.
    not worknig this build though

The NE owl looks amazing.

Blue+Brown or White+Gold? #owlgate #theowl

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not a bug. They just removed the Draenor perks or made them baseline and rolled them into the respective abilities.
    Oh, gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So uhhh....is moonkin fun in alpha compared to live or about the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Grabacr View Post
    So uhhh....is moonkin fun in alpha compared to live or about the same?
    It's a lot better than WOD, imo.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Has anyone tested Light of the Sun?

It does not work on some spells. On other it reduce cd for 10 sec instead 3.

Does celestial alignment no longer apply sunfire/moonfire together in one cast? If it doesn't, why? If it does, and you picked stellar flare, how useful/efficient would it be if all 3 dots were applied with the one cast of a dot during CA?

Because we now have both spells available at all times. CA applying both was mostly because they are Eclipse dependent in WoD.

It's just a different cooldown altogether. Not much point trying to draw parallels with the current version.

Deleted
    Is it me or is Incarnation giving +50% astral power generation normally as it should but still giving +125% in raid testing somehow o_O

Could you tell me which talents should I choose for raid testing? I'm not up to date with changes. I used to play hunter for many years but they destroy this class and I hope that boomkin isn't broken...

Quote Originally Posted by Tunafishy View Post
    Is it me or is Incarnation giving +50% astral power generation normally as it should but still giving +125% in raid testing somehow o_O
    it was bugged for raid testing.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    Could you tell me which talents should I choose for raid testing? I'm not up to date with changes. I used to play hunter for many years but they destroy this class and I hope that boomkin isn't broken...
    Right now, it's probably best for testing if you just try things out.

Is Full Moon still meteoring? If so, maybe asking about whether that is intended in the Theorycrafting thread might bring enlightenment.