THANKYOU. I had never attempted to scale inside of OBS. It is not fixed and working as intended. Thank you for that.

I did not whisper anyone, because I didn't even know someone had taken my request until tonight before my earlier post =x.

Again thankyou for the cover. It's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannos View Post
    This is amazing. Plain and simple...I just had a slight problem =(....

http://imgur.com/YcEXI3E

It's just a bit too small =/. But otherwise this is simply gorgeous.
    I'm glad you like it. I'm so sorry about the size. I can fix it if you haven't already. Just let me know. That's my oops, sorry about that hon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saijin View Post
    Hello there! Looking for a Wallpaper and Signature for my main alt

Resolution: I'm not sure what the size is but i have a 19 inch monitor ( i think )

Visible text: Deathlord Simon

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saiborg/simple - This is my armory link but i would like it to be a Human Male since i'm going back Alliance soon which is why i'm asking for this in advance

Gear set: Either the current transmog which is Throne of Thunder heroic or http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...ration-recolor - Which ever you can make look the best

Helm visible: Yes please

Your pose: Just normal stance of a human male not in combat

General colour scheme: This will be souly based on what gear transmog you choose to go with, since i have given 2 options the choice is yours ^.^

Any extras: Again depending on which transmog you go with, if you choose the first ( throne of thunder heroic ) then i would like the current weapon that i have on it but if you choose the 2nd ( the wow head mog link ) then i would like http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...unholy/AkIhIQA as my weapon

I will check back on posts what i can but if someone picks this up i would appreciate a inbox just so i don't keep bumping it and missing a response ^.^
    3 month bump ^.^ would love a PM if this gets claimed since i have a few options and not sure what would be easier for the artist

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Sigh. So, we're obviously not going to both do this signature. Did you want to do this for him, Elypop? I'm assuming he probably PM'd you first.
    I'm definitely not.
    It's up to you if you want to, but I wrote the rules in the first post so if people can't have the decency to read them, they're not getting anything from me ahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    I'm definitely not.
    It's up to you if you want to, but I wrote the rules in the first post so if people can't have the decency to read them, they're not getting anything from me ahaha.
    I thought as much ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Or neither of you lmao, it very clearly says on the front page not to PM multiple people
    Tempting...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    I knew exactly how I wanted it to look!

If you want me to, I can change the color and/or texture of the text. I'll make a signature if you approve of this.

http://imgur.com/qq7ubEN

Edit: Dummy here just realized that the screenshots I used for the wallpaper were only 1018 in height, so I put a bandaid on it - I hope it doesn't ruin the image for you. I made two kinds of bandaid depending on what you prefer:

http://imgur.com/a/l86lr
    wow man, thats awesome! could you make one signature size?

exactly what i wanted, perfect!
    Last edited by mmoc6008d612b5; 2016-12-11 at 05:25 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Decided to try make a wallpaper since I haven't really tried before. If anyone wants it for themselves let me know and I'll change the name (I made it up).

Click for bigger.

Last edited by Wildjade; 2016-12-11 at 07:54 PM.

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Xkwizit View Post
    wow man, thats awesome! could you make one signature size?

exactly what i wanted, perfect!
    Thank you! I'm just glad I got it right.

Here's my take on a signature version - I hope it suits you just as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Also made a wallpaper for practise:

Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    Thank you! I'm just glad I got it right.

Here's my take on a signature version - I hope it suits you just as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Also made a wallpaper for practise:

Thanks a lot man! superb work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyavocado View Post
    Amazing artwork!

I cannot send PMs yet as I have just started posting on the forums and need 10 posts first. I was curious if you could make a signature for me along with a matching avatar? I am really fond of the signature you did of Eyu (the human female) and am looking for something similar for my orc warrior. I am looking for a red and black theme with the possibility of some fire and smoke. I love the side view for the signature and would love a font view for an avatar (if you're willing). I have some references (deathwing of course). imgur com /a /UXKRB

If that link doesn't work, please let me know as I cannot post links yet.

Here is the link to my armory: us battle net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Uglyavocado/simple

for text on the signature, just like in your work for Eyu, the title text and the name look great. Dragonslayer is the title I would love to have on the banner. Please let me know if you have any questions!
    Completed. If you're not pleased, please re-request in a week in this thread, and someone else can give it a try at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    I'm definitely not.
    I stumbled here from google and not via searching forum so never even looked at the front page.
    I simply just looked at the guy on the current page and copied his template, my apologies.

Do I need to repost in a week to request or what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I thought as much ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Tempting...
    Sorry for wasting both of your time and for the confusion.
    Last edited by wikinews; 2016-12-12 at 06:34 AM.

Hello there!

I'd like to request an update of my signature (it's the pre-Legion cat form), using the artifact skin: Primal Stalker white/teal color.
    Pretty much the same: attacking or biting, and with blood in paws or jaws... all savage, you know? And the same text, just: HAO

Also, I've always wanted to have a wallpaper about my warlock: http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte...m/Sylar/simple but with the Destro artifact, Legionterror appearance, color red and the T5 set. Pretty standard, but I love it.
    Due to the job I have no much time to play and I unsubbed a few months back, but I'm planning to come back soon. Anyways. I've always imagined this scene all dark, maybe at night, with him in the center, flames in his hands, followed by the wild imp, the succubus and the infernal, and leaving behind a town all burning, he just likes to destroy and watch the world on fire. And somewhere just the word "Sylar".
    If it's too much, then I'm ok if it's just a signature of the warlock

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sylar Hao; 2017-02-25 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erebzion View Post
    Hey there,

Had checked a while back but the tool was still broken so about time I got around to updating my sig for my current main

Signature:
    Visible text: Erebzion
    Armory link: Monk Life
    Gear set: Ulduar Rogue's Recolour
    Helm visible: Yes, just the Cursed Vision of Sargeras
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: Not 100% if you'll be familiar with the Brewmaster attacking stance but our Artifact wep sits on shoulder.
    General colour scheme: I'm happy for the artist to take the reigns but felt something green/blue to go along with my mog, artifact wep & tabard would be cool
    Any extras: Just a note on the current skin of my artifact wep is "The Monkey's Burden" in blue (unlock every artifact trait) I can't post links : /

Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,
    Ereb
    Bump Tried to PM @ELYPOP but "ELYPOP has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to request a signature for my dwarf warrior. Would like both a signature and an avatar if possible!

EDIT: No longer needed!
    Last edited by skjold; 2017-01-18 at 10:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redey3 View Post

Signature

Visible text: My character name " Junø " , my guild name " Betrayed " and last but not least my realm wich is " EU - Well of Eternity"
    Armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/pozzo-delleternita/Jun%C3%B8/simple (had to space it due to link restriction)
    Gear set: Female Mage BE with Heroic T11
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Artist preference !
    General colour scheme: Artist preference !
    Any extras: Artist preference !

Thanks in advance to whoever gonna stumble on my request and decide to have a take on it,
    Cheers!
    Weekly bump

7+ Year Old Account
    Omg, these signs and wallpapers are so inspirational! :O It's been a long time since I made something so I might pick it up again although they are not so beautiful and polished as these are! This is my personal favourite of what I made I hope you don't mind sharing it. (If I recall right, I've customised the hands myself and added some corrections, and polished up the lower part of the armor and those buttons on the left shoulder.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wikinews View Post
    I stumbled here from google and not via searching forum so never even looked at the front page.
    I simply just looked at the guy on the current page and copied his template, my apologies.

Do I need to repost in a week to request or what?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for wasting both of your time and for the confusion.
    I'm working on it for you. If I had opted to not do the piece, I would have said so explicitly here, and then PMd you.

I think we all need to remember we're human and will make mistakes. It sucks when it happens but lets give each other some grace and kindness. A little bit goes a long way. Merry Christmas to all! *takes off mom hat and puts on sig hat* Ok, I have work to do. Be nice kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I think we all need to remember we're human and will make mistakes. It sucks when it happens but lets give each other some grace and kindness. A little bit goes a long way. Merry Christmas to all! *takes off mom hat and puts on sig hat* Ok, I have work to do. Be nice kids.
    Pardon? Was I unkind or ungracious? Not once did I castigate him, or anyone else for their responses. Also, I'm a mother, as well, and in my 40s, so the 'kid' comment made me laugh :-)

All finished, Wiki. I PMd you, but I'll post it here, too. If you're not pleased, feel free to re-request on the thread in a week, and someone else can give it a shot.

Nay hon. It was not directed at anyone in particular. I was just saying give some grace to those who mess up, as you have. It's all good. *High five* to another mama in the 40's! I hit 40 this year. Don't feel any older just not as spry as I was. Good gravy, do I feel it while doing cardio! :/