Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Yup, but they're extremely left. When Pew Research says you're left, you're pretty left. Lol.

isn't newscorp a subsidiary of rupert murdochs media empire?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    but, google is so hard
    I love out of context quotes. They are so amazing.

"What exactly is your point?"

Other than an out of context quote to deflect the vile heap of filth that is Trump, I don't really see that you have one.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2015-11-26 at 06:00 AM.

google is so gosh darn hard! amirite?

http://www.snopes.com/bernie-sanders-essay/
    "Michael Briggs, Sanders' campaign spokesman, said the article was a "dumb attempt at dark satire in an alternative publication" that "in no way reflects his views or record on women. It was intended to attack gender stereotypes of the '70s, but it looks as stupid today as it was then"

Sounds like satire to me but don't let me get in the way of your circle jerk.

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.

The man and woman get dressed up on Sunday — and go to Church, or maybe to their 'revolutionary' political meeting.

Have you ever looked at the Stag, Man, Hero, Tough magazines on the shelf of your local bookstore? Do you know why the newspaper with the articles like 'Girl 12 raped by 14 men' sell so well? To what in us are they appealing?
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-11-26 at 05:59 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    "Michael Briggs, Sanders' campaign spokesman, said the article was a "dumb attempt at dark satire in an alternative publication" that "in no way reflects his views or record on women. It was intended to attack gender stereotypes of the '70s, but it looks as stupid today as it was then"
    His spoke person seriously could not have come up with a flimsier excuse.

Have you ever looked at the Stag, Man, Hero, Tough magazines on the shelf of your local bookstore? Do you know why the newspaper with the articles like 'Girl 12 raped by 14 men' sell so well? To what in us are they appealing?
    Are those written by the rape fantasy degenerate bernie sanders?

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    That I guess I'm surprised such a number of you posting think its okay to mock the disabled
    Technically it's as ok to mock the disabled as it is to mock anyone else. They aren't entitled to special privileges in that regard. And have you see these political spectacles? There is a lot of mocking.

Trump isn't even mocking this guy's specific disability, he's just in the same classification. If Trump insults people with HIV, are the people with Herpes entitled to get extra insulted?
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2015-11-26 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Technically it's as ok to mock the disabled as it is to mock anyone else. They aren't entitled to special privileges in that regard.
    Very very true.

Deal with it.

Technically it's as ok to mock the disabled as it is to mock anyone else. They aren't entitled to special privileges in that regard. And have you see these political spectacles? There is a lot of mocking.
    Most reasonable adults would attack the disabled guy for his character but meh w/e. I would prefer if he attacked peoples characters or policies not something they can't change...
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by evogsr View Post
    His spoke person seriously could not have come up with a flimsier excuse.
    Bernie Sanders spokesperson sounds like he owns stacks of this type of deplorable rape fantasy literature.

Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Yup, but they're extremely left. When Pew Research says you're left, you're pretty left. Lol.
    I find it amusing how Americans thing any of their politics is anything but right of centre.... based on world standards.

Bernie Sanders is spot on centre - everyone else is to his right.
    Daily Show - spot on Centre.
    I think Bill Maher is about the only thing I can think of that is left of centre.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classy as always Mr. Trump

Well, yeah, but at least he's not a woman. Sheesh.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

The holier than thou types here really get me though. Look to those model citizens as they've absolutely never laughed or made light of (even internally) about someone else's unchangeable short-comings. Nor will they. Ever.

Utopia is upon us. Let it happen cis-scum plebs.

Having someone mocked is a small price to pay in order to have a candidate that isn't a lying beast of a woman Hillary, or the shriveled weakling Bernie.
    Shriveled weakling? Did the bench press become part of the President's duties and no one told me? I bet Sanders doesn't even lift, bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    The holier than thou types here really get me though. Look to those model citizens as they've absolutely never laughed or made light of (even internally) about someone else's unchangeable short-comings. Nor will they. Ever.

Utopia is upon us. Let it happen cis-scum plebs.
    Some of us were raised to be respectable adults.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SemperIvXx View Post
    Shriveled weakling? Did the bench press become part of the President's duties and no one told me? I bet Sanders doesn't even lift, bro.
    Gotta go horse back riding shirtless and wrestle bears n shit like Putin

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I was as well, but you'd also qualify as a liar if you say you never made fun of someone for something that they had no control over.

7+ Year Old Account

Trump isn't even mocking this guy's specific disability, he just in the same classification. If Trump insults people with HIV, are the people with Herpes entitled to get extra insulted?
    I don't understand why you think Trump's isn't mocking his specific disability. Trump has no precedent of using this motion in regards to calling people stupid. That even seems to be one of his favorite pastime activities in fact. I suppose when he insulted Krauthammer for not being able to purchase pants, he had no way of knowing he was physically disabled from the waist down. To be a sharp business "tycoon" and media darling he sure doesn't know anything about any of the reporters that he's had to deal with and cry about for the past 30 years.

I'd rather have protected classes, than a society that spits on minorities.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2015-11-26 at 06:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was as well, but you'd also qualify as a liar if you say you never made fun of someone for something that they had no control over.
    Believe what you will but don't project your immaturity on others.

Believe what you will but don't project your immaturity on others.
    I'm projecting that you're human and completely subject to hypocrisy. Go on though, say you haven't.

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta go horse back riding shirtless and wrestle bears n shit like Putin
    Never know when the President might have to bare knuckle box another world leader. Happens all the time, that's why I'm voting for whoever the heavyweight MMA champ is for President.