Are the races found in the DH foreshadows future playable races

Besides Night Elves and Blood Elves, the Illidari also consists of Nagas, Brokens and Shivarris. Would any of them be possible as future playable race and maybe even future Demon Hunter races as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Naga, Broken, and Shivarri aren't demon hunters, they are simply allies to the Illidari as seen in the DH starting zone questline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    The Naga, Broken, and Shivarri aren't demon hunters, they are simply allies to the Illidari as seen in the DH starting zone questline.
    They have been allies since Black Temple, we beated the shit out of them once already.

Note: The important part is... MOTHER SHAHRAZ IS BACK!

That actually is Matron Mother Malevolence, the Shivarra leader you see several times in the Demon Hunter intro.

She's even more awesome than Shahraz imo. Her little quips she says during the intro are awesome.

"Don't worry...mother's here..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS1jIueYK_c&t=20m43s (It's my own video but you can hear her awesome sass)
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2015-12-03 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    That actually is Matron Mother Malevolence, the Shivarra leader you see several times in the Demon Hunter intro.

She's even more awesome than Shahraz imo. Her little quips she says during the intro are awesome.

"Don't worry...mother's here..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS1jIueYK_c&t=20m43s
    This makes me kind of sad T.T (I always felt bad for her, i guess she could be alive somewhere...)

Note: But she does sound really cool!

It's possible, considering one of the Naga seems to be one of the Demon Hunter's followers, implying they are also considered, lore-wise, a "demon hunter".
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

In this link: http://www.wowhead.com/news=250014/p...rofessions-ico
    Under new followers or just search for "Lady S'theno" you can see this :
    Lady S'theno <Coilskar Captain> - Class: Demon Hunter, Quest: Eternal Allegiance, Zone: The Fel Hammer

So at least one naga (the leader ) is in fact demon hunter. Would be awesome if next expansion we get naga playable race and new demon hunter race as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    The Naga are under the command of Lady Vashj, and the Broken are the Ashtongue led by Akama. They are not illidari or Demon Hunters, they're just forces allied with Illidan.

Heck, I doubt they even COULD be demon hunters. Illidan was even reluctant to train Blood Elves and not a lot of candidate Blood Elves made it
    Check out their tabards, the Naga and Broken are both wearing the Illidari ones.

Deleted
    No, they're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmage View Post
    Lady S'theno <Coilskar Captain> - Class: Demon Hunter, Quest: Eternal Allegiance, Zone: The Fel Hammer

So at least one naga (the leader ) is in fact demon hunter. Would be awesome if next expansion we get naga playable race and new demon hunter race as well.
    also fits the elf only theme as NAGA ARE FORMER NIGHT ELFS

also Illidari allows for playable naga in general

so my guess is next expansion playable naga *maybe even a special unlock* as blizzard says they got something huge and new they like that no one knows yet, my guess it is related to customization and sub races.
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2015-12-03 at 07:48 PM.

The only thing with playable Naga is going to be the need for legs, which I can guarantee they will put on them and then people will go insane because its not "strictly to lore".

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    also fits the elf only theme as NAGA ARE FORMER NIGHT ELFS

also Illidari allows for playable naga in general

so my guess is next expansion playable naga *maybe even a special unlock* as blizzard says they got something huge and new they like that no one knows yet, my guess it is related to customization and sub races.
    Naga were once Elves, but they are elves no longer, they are naga, not elves.

and it doesn't fit the elf only theme, because by that logic ashtongue would also, and they're not demon hunters

furthermore, we see actual demons as also Illidari - and Illidari is an opposing faction of demons to the Burning Legion

It is no indication of Naga or Broken being playable, you're reaching, and you know it.

Can't wait for playable Naga's! The jumping, mounting, sit animations will be great! Not to mention the look of the head, chest, cloak, shirt, tabard, belt, legs and feet slots! True Quality! My Naga Priest wearing long priestly robes, long cloak models and hoods will be an artistic site to behold I assure you!
    Last edited by Radaney; 2015-12-04 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    The Naga are under the command of Lady Vashj, and the Broken are the Ashtongue led by Akama. They are not illidari or Demon Hunters, they're just forces allied with Illidan.
    Lady Vashj is dead and Akama kind of left, you know, when he had Illidan killed.

These naga and broken are Illidari.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The only thing with playable Naga is going to be the need for legs, which I can guarantee they will put on them and then people will go insane because its not "strictly to lore".
    They don't need legs to be playable. Having no legs is just an aesthetic choice and have absolute effect on game mechanic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Can't wait for playable Naga's! The jumping, mounting, sit animations will be great! Not to mention the look of the head, chest, cloak, shirt, tabard, belt, legs and feet slots! True Quality! My Naga Priest wearing long priestly robes, long cloak models and hoods will be an artistic site to behold I assure you!
    Yup, I trust if Nagas are ever be playable, Blizzard would make very smart creative choices to make them aesthetically pleasing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warmage View Post

great catch!

They are definitely not Demon Hunters as per every interaction up through and including the intro and artifact chain. They're probably just tagged as such because they can be DH followers. And Class Hall followers are the same class as you. But nothing in any of their appearances demonstrate they are Demon Hunters. Lady S'theno fights with a spear and uses water magic once or twice. She never demonstrates any kind of Demon Hunter abilities. She's just an ally of Illidan and the DH player.

I imagine they did so because having just Night Elves and Blood Elves wouldn't be diverse enough since other classes have such a bigger variety.

I'm sure Matron Mother Malevolence and that Broken dude will become followers too. And neither of them are Demon Hunters either.