Challenge Mode sets and Weapons not fitting eachother

Is it only me that's bothered about my MoP CM set not fitting the WoD CM weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Krusified View Post
    Is it only me that's bothered about my MoP CM set not fitting the WoD CM weapons?
    That would be rather difficult considering the sets are thematically different per each class and the weapons are used by multiple classes.

I thought the 2h CM sword looked like it was custom made for the warrior set.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 1h horse mace is a great match for the paladin set too... but nobody else seems to agree with me
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Secondwind View Post
    I thought the 2h CM sword looked like it was custom made for the warrior set.
    Yeah but not for tanks with Board and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Zylos View Post
    That would be rather difficult considering the sets are thematically different per each class and the weapons are used by multiple classes.
    A lot of set actually have something that matches pretty well. At least DK, Paladin and Druids. (Also, Arcane Mage's artifact is perfect for CM transmog.)

Anyway, yes, it bothers me. If the fire/ice axe could stay in fire and the "furnace-like" shield could always be doing its animation, I'd be ok with that. Because moar fire. But right now, it sucks. :/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what you do: Roll prot warrior, get full mythic gear from BRF, get the agility axe off of Blackhand, and get the CM sword. Enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmophile View Post
    Here's what you do: Roll prot warrior, get full mythic gear from BRF, get the agility axe off of Blackhand, and get the CM sword. Enjoy.
    if you're getting mythic stuff you should go for mythic iron soldier sabre.

But ye the CM shield seems made for the warmill set (blackrock i think?) or the BRF mythic set.

Mythic Tier 17 is + Furnace of the Great Machine + Mythic Iron Soldier Saber (Threetrees-Kargath) is exactly what I chose too, simply because I love the CM Shield so much. Armory doesn't show it, as to this day they haven't fixed the coloration issues in the Armory for most of the raid gear in this expansion, so it looks like I have on the Normal colored version.

I also feel like the Flamegrinder Mace and Greatsword on the Inferno look good with either the MoP CM Armor or the Mythic Tier 17. I like Flamegrinder with Mythic Tier 18 as well, which is what I currently have mogged on my 2nd warrior (Crummock-Kargath).
    Last edited by Threetrees; 2015-12-10 at 05:46 PM.