Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Some people are so stupid, L2R! its not on a 30 sec cd!!!!!!!!! its on a 2 min cd, after you use it, it takes 30 sec before you can use your trinket.
    Dumb people are dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by fyl View Post
    Some people are so stupid, L2R! its not on a 30 sec cd!!!!!!!!! its on a 2 min cd, after you use it, it takes 30 sec before you can use your trinket.
    Dumb people are dumb.
    Human gets stunned, they racial out of it, go on 18s DR meaning you have a 7 second window after DR to stun and kill them before they can use trinket to break stun again.

To quote
    Dumb people are dumb.

im happy about this so far.

Deleted
    Doesn't bother me at all. I will have a 2min CD stun break and -25% cc duration at all times. Sounds viable to me.

It's massive but not for what people think initially. Having EMFH would allow every human character to pick one of the other talents on that line, so they would effectively get the Medallion talent AND one of the others. Now it means that humans have to make a meaningful choice on that talent line.
    RETH

Dumb people are dumb.
    Its a buff in arena, i didnt expect non gladiator to be this stupid. I guess theres a reason i was glad multiple times other then the ones i already expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    And as I said, can keep the fun racials, like Cannibalize. But remove the racials that give you combat benefits.
    How about a big, fat cup of "NO"?

We already lost combat bonuses from professions because a pile of whiney brats were whining they were oh-so-forced to level up a profession to not be subpar.
    Now I see the trend continues into racials.

Would you kindly please move to moba games, or counter-strike, or some other balanced, shallow, dull pvp games, instead of trying to destroy that small pieces of fun and customization that remained in World of Warcraft after your whining sessions over these years? Thank you very much, bye-bye.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Saraei View Post
    This is a HUGE buff to it.

This change would not only make it better than WoTF, it would make it the best racial in the entire game for pvp. Something it isn't even currently.
    Stuns are the deadliest form of CC, as they don't break from any damage- you can die in one.
    This change would give humans a way to consistently get out of stuns, while most classes and specs lose their '2nd trinkets', and still be able to pvp spec in to the regular pvp trinket, making them by far one of the hardest kill targets.
    How is it better than will of the forsaken when its the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post

We already lost combat bonuses from professions because a pile of whiney brats were whining they were oh-so-forced to level up a profession to not be subpar.

Would you kindly please move to moba games, or counter-strike, or some other balanced, shallow, dull pvp games, instead of trying to destroy that small pieces of fun and customization that remained in World of Warcraft after your whining sessions over these years? Thank you very much, bye-bye.

MOBAs and shallow whilst talking about WoW PvP..

Im already playing Counter-Strike which is far from dull.

And I don't know anyone that complained about profession bonuses, but removing racial bonuses makes much more sense.
    Removing these racials will not ruin the fun at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by deeyar View Post
    Whatever, they already messed up the Alliance/Horde pvp skill ratio by keeping it for so long
    QFT.

Unless Horde gets a PvP skill that is notably superior in PvP or WoW starts getting a lot of new players, the balance issue will not be addressed. Basically, this is too little too late.

I'm all for passive racials tbh. Things that would simply add flavor or quality of life improvements. Not additional damage or advantages over players or game mechanics.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Im already playing Counter-Strike which is far from dull.

And I don't know anyone that complained about profession bonuses, but removing racial bonuses makes much more sense.
    Removing these racials will not ruin the fun at all.
    One day when the game has three buttons to press, "Deal damage", "Heal", "Get aggro", I hope you will be happy. Yay! Finally balanced!!1

Seriously, people. Did the whole expansion of removing things from game, WoD which failed miserably, not teach you the simple fact that removing things from game is BAD? ADDING NEW STUFF is good. REMOVING OLD STUFF is bad. It is not that hard to grasp concept, even for pvp player, you know.
    Last edited by l33t; 2015-12-09 at 05:14 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

This change make human stronger, no way this racial stay like this.
    Also since we like to QQ.

Nerf orc racial before legion pls. Orc DK anyone?

One day when the game has three buttons to press, "Deal damage", "Heal", "Get aggro", I hope you will be happy. Yay! Finally balanced!!1

Seriously, people. Did the whole expansion of removing things from game, WoD which failed miserably, not teach you the simple fact that removing things from game is BAD? ADDING NEW STUFF is good. REMOVING OLD STUFF is bad. It is not that hard to grasp concept, even for pvp player, you know.
    Removing things that are toxic to the quality of the game are not a bad thing. Also removing them doesn't change the skill cap of the game as suggested in the first sentence.

That being said..... they are great in PvE content

I Just don't know why they wouldn't disabled racials in pvp combat/arena/bgs --> problem solved ,and its one less thing for them to balance.

Legion is both scary and exciting. Exciting because of the pvp talent tree for balance and scary because now we have the normal talent tree, PvP talent tree, and artifacts which is 2 additional trees that they have to balance in PvP on top of the already controversial racials. We will see what happens.

i really wish more racials were designed like shadowmeld, where they have to skillfully be used.
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Deleted
    This won't change anything at all. People who fail at pvp because of their lack of skills will just continue to blame their losses on something else thats OP in their mind... Meanwhile everyone will massfactionchange to horde as it is once again the best faction for pvp racials. As it pretty much allways has been. Not that I mind, since wow actually havn't been fun for ages (imo), it's just hilarious to watch these guys QQing. I wonder what the next chosen OP thing might be that cause all scrubs to loose, and blizzard to ruin the once great mmo even more?

Deleted
    I think Blizzard caved in to QQ and will empower more QQ.

That is all. I don't think it was overpowered in the least. If anything, trinkets became too powerful. They just need to tune those down a bit.

Humans still get more rep than any other class blizz pls

Deleted
    Are people being willfully ignorant?

With the proposed changes it's still easily the best racial in the game.

HOW IS BALANCING THE RACIALS FOR PVP KILLING THE GAME???

AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS?!

Quote Originally Posted by Naelwen View Post
    This won't change anything at all. People who fail at pvp because of their lack of skills will just continue to blame their losses on something else thats OP in their mind... Meanwhile everyone will massfactionchange to horde as it is once again the best faction for pvp racials. As it pretty much allways has been. Not that I mind, since wow actually havn't been fun for ages (imo), it's just hilarious to watch these guys QQing. I wonder what the next chosen OP thing might be that cause all scrubs to loose, and blizzard to ruin the once great mmo even more?
    Wow... just wow. Have you checked any of the PvP rankings lately?
    Last edited by mmocb29c770ad2; 2015-12-09 at 07:26 PM.