Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by happoman View Post
    Are people being willfully ignorant?

With the proposed changes it's still easily the best racial in the game.

HOW IS BALANCING THE RACIALS FOR PVP KILLING THE GAME???

AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS?!
    For anyone under 2k rating racials doesn't make or break anything its people not understanding how to play their comp(or its a terrible comp and can't compete *cough* holy priest *cough* lol). But Once you start making your way up, it makes a HUGE difference for healers specifically. Having extra racials on your team to counter and survive is super Important. Living is more important than doing damage most of the time, since you can't deal damage when you are dead.

Is it Killing PvP not being balanced? .. no

Does it help balance? .. no

But who is blizz going to make the game more enjoyable for? The 5% who make it past 2k rating or the 95% in the 1550 bracket? One would hope the latter since that makes the game better for everyone..
    Last edited by xhisors; 2015-12-09 at 08:26 PM.

Still funny people don't understand that everyone is Alliance because the PvP community wants to play with each other. Changing a racial won't fix anything. Everyone will either be Horde or Alliance. If you had any clue you'd realize that currently EMFH isn't even that strong because medallion gives insane stats. That said it would absolutely have been broken in Legion. Stop thinking humans getting a shitty racial will fix the faction imbalance, it won't!
    The ability to queue with people crossrealm and the merging of battlegroups is what caused the faction imbalance to get out of hand completely. Before that EU PvP community was already mainly Alliance, while US PvP community swaps between Horde and Alliance every expansion.

Instead of screaming omg omg human racial, use your brain and look at the bigger picture... Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    Still funny people don't understand that everyone is Alliance because the PvP community wants to play with each other. Changing a racial won't fix anything. Everyone will either be Horde or Alliance. If you had any clue you'd realize that currently EMFH isn't even that strong because medallion gives insane stats. That said it would absolutely have been broken in Legion. Stop thinking humans getting a shitty racial will fix the faction imbalance, it won't!
    The ability to queue with people crossrealm and the merging of battlegroups is what caused the faction imbalance to get out of hand completely. Before that EU PvP community was already mainly Alliance, while US PvP community swaps between Horde and Alliance every expansion.

Instead of screaming omg omg human racial, use your brain and look at the bigger picture... Thank you.
    If they just want to play with each other - why would they switch factions to begin with? I disagree with you on this one.

The people who didn't switch were the ones left over who didn't care about racials. They were forced to move over to alliance to actually have some people push past 2.2k because there is literally no presence on horde at high rating. Since all the "high rated" players switched everyone followed like sheep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xhisors View Post
    For anyone under 2k rating racials doesn't make or break anything its people not understanding how to play their comp(or its a terrible comp and can't compete *cough* holy priest *cough* lol). But Once you start making your way up, it makes a HUGE difference for healers specifically. Having extra racials on your team to counter and survive is super Important. Living is more important than doing damage most of the time, since you can't deal damage when you are dead.

Is it Killing PvP not being balanced? .. no

Does it help balance? .. no

But who is blizz going to make the game more enjoyable for? The 5% who make it past 2k rating or the 95% in the 1550 bracket? One would hope the later since that makes the game better for everyone..
    Nevermind my previous post, i do hope you meant "latter" not "later"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    This is a False Dichotomy. Just because something else is broken too, it doesn't negate other problems.
    Last edited by mmocb29c770ad2; 2015-12-09 at 08:24 PM.

I guess I failed at explaining. Haha

I would love to see them balanced(again my bad if i wasn't clear on that)- but I would prefer them to be disabled all together in PvP. I don't think having them is bad per say, its just another piece of the massive puzzle that I think blizz shouldn't have to worry about for good solid balanced pvp experience.

What I was more so saying in that post - is that most people don't even know how much of an advantage it really gives a player who can utilize the tools to the fullest.

Edit: yes my spelling skills suck: Latter is what i meant

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't PvP much, and I never liked what I saw as a human advantage. But...this will suck for PvE players. Sorry, guys, this isn't what I would have asked for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xhisors View Post
    I guess I failed at explaining. Haha

I would love to see them balanced(again my bad if i wasn't clear on that)- but I would prefer them to be disabled all together in PvP. I don't think having them is bad per say, its just another piece of the massive puzzle that I think blizz shouldn't have to worry about for good solid balanced pvp experience.

What I was more so saying in that post - is that most people don't even know how much of an advantage it really gives a player who can utilize the tools to the fullest.
    Yeah, i was thrown off by the word "later" when i presume you meant "latter" heh.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by happoman View Post
    Are people being willfully ignorant?

With the proposed changes it's still easily the best racial in the game.

HOW IS BALANCING THE RACIALS FOR PVP KILLING THE GAME???

AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS?!

Wow... just wow. Have you checked any of the PvP rankings lately?
    First off, I have never claimed that balancing pvp would kill wow.

Secondly, my view on this whole "EMFH = R1 crazy-spree" is that people like you who actually think that changing from orc->human or whatever, would make you successful in pvp. The amount of games won due to the human racial (thats not even that strong any more) is definitely insignificant at most. Any intelligent person should realize this and work on perfecting their gameplay instead. Sure there have been broken things in wow-pvp. But currently EMFH is not. I understand this upsets a lot of people since they no longer can blame their losses on EMFH rather than their poor gameplay.

Btw, how come if EMFH is so OP, some alliance players during blizzcon tournament played for example a gnome warrior...? Lets all go roll gnome, they must be OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Naelwen View Post
    Btw, how come if EMFH is so OP, some alliance players during blizzcon tournament played for example a gnome warrior...? Lets all go roll gnome, they must be OP.
    Please do. I'm sick and tired of seeing 6+ humans in every rbg group I go against. I went against a team with 9 humans on it monday. When I'm seeing teams that are 90% of one race it gets a little boring.

Not sure how people are saying it's a "significant" buff because it definitely isn't. Its debatable whether or not it's even a buff. To any human using EMFHS and another non-medallion talent in the tree; it is a significant nerf.

You basically have to compare current EMFHS + Adaptation/Relentless vs new EMFHS + Medallion. There's definitely some debate as to which of those options is better.

Aww, but I will miss see undead players complain

Deleted
    Hmm. I main Horde but I whenever I PvP I switch to my alliance characters (on a separate realm). Many of my chars are human because of the racial. Would be awesome for me that change. I am not very good at PvP so the OP racial is kind of a no-brainer. But maybe now I can roll Worgen or Nelf. Sweet!

Pointless change.
    Dmg is already done.
    Balance btw Horde / Alliance is destroyed.
    Nothing will change that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritvs View Post
    Pointless change.
    Dmg is already done.
    Balance btw Horde / Alliance is destroyed.
    Nothing will change that.
    Merging factions would.
    I'm still waiting for that.

So, do REAL PvP players already stopped transferring to the Alliance?

Okay, we have the money, time to balance.

Deleted
    Fear, Charm, Sleep = Limited to like 3 classes and break on damage.
    Stun = Available to all classes and don't break on damage (used on kill targets).

They think this is balance? This all but confirms to me that the developers do not play the game. They cannot put this out there and actually play the game. It's just so stupid. And to think that our spec designs are in their hands too. Demoralising.

Deleted
    Secondly, my view on this whole "EMFH = R1 crazy-spree" is that people like you who actually think that changing from orc->human or whatever, would make you successful in pvp. The amount of games won due to the human racial (thats not even that strong any more) is definitely insignificant at most.
    It's certainly not insignificant in the higher brackets. Please again go check out the racial composition of top arena teams. I'm seriously confused how people like you can be so against fixing balance in this game?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do people figure this is a buff?

Let's imagine a world where EMFH is left unchanged. In legion humans will get the passive 25% CC reduction and a trinket.

Now the current change they either get a stun break that puts their main trinket on cd for 30 seconds or they just have a stun break and 25% CC reduction.

I'm not sold on the idea that a stun break and a trinket is better than trinket and 25% reduction. To deal with humans you will just have to force a trinket in a 8sec CC and then hard switch to them before EMFH is off cooldown. Or if they trinket the stun you throw a full 8sec CC on them and switch.

Is it still too strong compared to other racials? yea probably. but I wouldn't call it a buff.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    This won't change anything at all. People who fail at pvp because of their lack of skills will just continue to blame their losses on something else thats OP in their mind... Meanwhile everyone will massfactionchange to horde as it is once again the best faction for pvp racials. As it pretty much allways has been. Not that I mind, since wow actually havn't been fun for ages (imo), it's just hilarious to watch these guys QQing. I wonder what the next chosen OP thing might be that cause all scrubs to loose, and blizzard to ruin the once great mmo even more?

No. this stuff makes a difference.. infact it's the sum of stuff like this and composition that really make most of the difference at a certain point in the rating slope imo. having a 30 second stun trinket is out-fkn-rageous. If it's a typo like someone said when i freaked out about it earlier, fine. but if its really that.. it's bad for comp diversity.

edit edit.. i guess it's a 2 min cd - personally, i'm much less annoyed now.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2015-12-10 at 05:00 AM.

Nice buff to the Alliance, glad I'm leaving soon with this nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================