Poll: What are your favorite star wars games?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Best star wars games?

With the New star wars movie out i feel that its the perfect time to remember all the old star wars classics

What was your favorite star wars game?

(I tried to fit most of the popular star wars games in the poll but if your favorites are not on there then they are listed as "other")
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2015-12-22 at 02:03 AM.

Knights of the old republic 1 & 2 are great RPGS.

Star wars the force unleashed is a fun action game.

X-Wing and TIE Fighter. The originals, not XvT or X-Wing Alliance (which weren't bad but not the same). The CD ROM special editions were awesome though.

Also Kotor 1 and 2. The second one got a little rushed though, one day I'll get around to playing the fan reconstruction project.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Rogue Squadron and Battlefront 2!

KoTOR 1 wasn't only just a great Star Wars game, it was probably the best game of its decade. KoTOR 2 was better in a lot of ways, and the Restored Content mod fixes all of my problems with it.

In order: Republic Commando, The Old Republic, Knights of the Old Republic, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Empire at War, Super Star Wars.

Dark forces is what i started with. Yoda stories was awsome.

I've actually never played a Star Wars game.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Jedi Knight, since it's the one I remember most clearly, despite its age. It was the first Star Wars game I played, so perhaps that's why it stuck with me. *Edit* Turns out I should have voted for 'Dark Forces', since that's the game I was thinking of! Just couldn't remember the name... FPS starring Kyle Katarn.

I know that I enjoyed KOTOR at the time, but thinking back now, I can't actually recall very much of the detail from that game. Other than it involved Revan and amnesia. And the HK-47 droid that called you a worthless meatbag.

The SWTOR MMO is very well done, and I still dabble in it occasionally, but I wouldn't regard it as a classic.

Haven't played any of the others .
    Last edited by Triptych; 2015-12-22 at 04:12 AM. Reason: appalling memory

I've only played Force Unleashed, but I don't imagine other Starwars games having as good a combat system.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    i personally like the force unleashed the most but that might be because i lost my kotr save twice when i was like half way though and i cant be bother to do it all a 3rd time

10+ Year Old Account
    KoToR > Lego Star Wars >>> Force Unleashed >>>>>>>> Everything else.

I REALLY hope the rumoured EA Star Wars RPG is even 1/2 the game that Kotor was.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

zomg, Super Star Wars for the SNES isn't on here X_X

Star wars rebellion was pretty fun too, was like Master of Orion with Star Wars. It was hilarious that you could get major characters from the series to go on special missions for you. Was great to send the Emperor or Vader out on a mission and have them get captured X_X
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I would go with Republic Commando, the Jedi Knight series, the Lego Star Wars ones, the first Force Unleashed and the SNES games.

Voted lego star wars because It still holds the same feeling. and the end game is fun and takes forever to complete. hell the first one (prequel) was hard as fuck all (race) the complete saga is great, the clone wars is ok. (want a continuation though since the game ends with that beast in coruscant) other than that Jedi knight <3.

10+ Year Old Account
    You pretty much put all the good SW games on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    You pretty much put all the good SW games on the list.
    it's a competition.

on-topic: KOTOR, especially 2, no contest.

bioware back when they were good.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battlefront 2 is not on the poll?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Battlefront 2 is not on the poll?
    I guess that counts as battlefront the original as well
    Or other

I voted Empire at War because RTS games are probably the game genre I enjoy the most and it was a pretty decent RTS. Had some great mods made for it too.

They need to make a 2nd one with better ground combat.