Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I just wonder because DA's frag drops aren't even that great for solo'ing / leveling since things die relatively quickly, that's all!

Also I will find optimal reasoning and I will find the hidden secrets of l33t d33pz in your build.
    DA is really only good for trying to solo bigger elites but when it comes down to basic leveling you heal up way more than enough with the souls you spawn from killing mobs.

To be honest even if Fel Mastery is the stronger talent for dungeons and raiding Blind Fury feels extremely strong while leveling.

Aha.

They HAD fixed it, but it's still breakable. Mwaha.

That's not how I cancel either tho. Or not exactly.
    Ha, close enough :P really, its more the fel rush breaking that concerns me, which they don't seem to have addressed at all

Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    Sweet jesus, I got a response on animation cancelling!! https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...38047029141504
    Interesting that they have no idea that it still works even though people have complained about it for awhile. The Fel Rush thing nothing was changed about it at all. Though I will say that the traditional animation cancel of VR was fixed in a way that you still have to actually plan for some movement.

Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    Ha, close enough :P really, its more the fel rush breaking that concerns me, which they don't seem to have addressed at all
    Yeh. That's the one they still haven't fixed for monks though sooo we'll see about that one.

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just wonder because DA's frag drops aren't even that great for solo'ing / leveling since things die relatively quickly, that's all!

Also I will find optimal reasoning and I will find the hidden secrets of l33t d33pz in your build.
    Like i said, it's from a very close to the chest RP'ish reason. Was never for anything other than that really. And I think i was taking Fel Mastery before because Momentum was part of said casual build at the time, i could be wrong. And the frag drops could easily come in handy for rares and elites and such, so I think they'll be just fine for solo/leveling :P

Also hoping they'll up the proc chance for Fel Barrage charges, or maybe have a nifty little "gain full charges when killing a target that gives experience or honor". Or have them affected by Soul Fragments, IDK.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Really all they need to do is change the way it procs, not the number. Currently it doesn't proc off of much of anything, hence the problem.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

At least Blizzard has pretty much explicitly stated they don't want people Animation Canceling, so people should stop saying "Well Blizzard wants Animation Canceling."

They won't, of course, but they should.

Why DA now. Why DA. and why Fel Barrage, the recharge is even worse if you're not constantly smacking something for many minutes straight.
    DA really isn't that bad even post nerf, on ST it competes just fine with BF (little under efficient cancelling with Fel Mastery still, obviously), plus for a "casual build" the free healing is pretty damn useful

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    DA really isn't that bad even post nerf, on ST it competes just fine with BF (little under efficient cancelling with Fel Mastery still, obviously), plus for a "casual build" the free healing is pretty damn useful
    Meh. Maybe it's been too long since I leveled, but things always seemed to just fall over and the frag from them dying would be what sustained me, so DA would be basically useless.

Meh. Maybe it's been too long since I leveled, but things always seemed to just fall over and the frag from them dying would be what sustained me, so DA would be basically useless.
    Well in those cases the added free Fury from killing things brought by DA makes it super strong too compared to BF, and I know many are uncomfortable with FM, ergo I can absolutely understand it being recommended (and have done myself a lot of the time).

Well in those cases the added free Fury from killing things brought by DA makes it super strong too compared to BF, and I know many are uncomfortable with FM, ergo I can absolutely understand it being recommended (and have done myself a lot of the time).
    tru, tru. and it is good for solo'ing rares. i've just been having a good time with the more reliable FM (no cancel tho), get the fury on demand instead of possibly wasting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    tru, tru. and it is good for solo'ing rares. i've just been having a good time with the more reliable FM (no cancel tho), get the fury on demand instead of possibly wasting it.
    I reckon that was the goal, to give different options to different folks such as you and I, and for different styles of play (ie. Raiding vs. Solo content)

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    I reckon that was the goal, to give different options to different folks such as you and I, and for different styles of play (ie. Raiding vs. Solo content)
    yeh. TBH, I liked it most for Feast syngery, and with that gone I'm just.. meh. Usually things will die in a meta, so the healing isn't *that* missed imo. That's 110, ofc.
    Last edited by Vanyali; 2016-05-12 at 02:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeh. TBH, I liked it most for Feast syngery, and with that gone I'm just.. meh. Usually things will die in a meta, so the healing isn't *that* missed imo. That's 100, ofc.
    Buh, still bummed about the removal of synergy there. How much do lesser soul fragments heal for?

For any who get into Beta without having Alpha beforehand (and those still interested in how Havoc developed up to now) I've put together a quick breakdown & crash course in Havoc covering gameplay, talents, stats etc. here:

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Buh, still bummed about the removal of synergy there. How much do lesser soul fragments heal for?
    to my knowledge it's still 25%. haven't really looked at that.

- - - Updated - - -

For any who get into Beta without having Alpha beforehand (and those still interested in how Havoc developed up to now) I've put together a quick breakdown & crash course in Havoc covering gameplay, talents, stats etc. here:

video=youtube;I0P4aQCQZ_I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0P4aQCQZ_I
    @Orloth

front page stuff right here

Also wordup can i steal your accent u_u

Also wordup can i steal your accent u_u
    Might be biased but I have a rough as muck accent, won't do you any good around here!

Might be biased but I have a rough as muck accent, won't do you any good around here!
    That's fine, mine jumps through like four different accents depending on who i'm around and what the word is u_u;

besides, it's not common HERE at all

That's fine, mine jumps through like four different accents depending on who i'm around and what the word is u_u;

besides, it's not common HERE at all
    well, you aren't wrong I suppose unless you live in NW England :P

well, you aren't wrong I suppose unless you live in NW England :P
    SoCal.

So there's that SoCal accent.. thing, some Spanish, a lot of various Asian languages, but never anything European