Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Quick PSA regarding Flames of Ragnaros - MC limitied edition item

Friends,

Just did the Feast of winter veil annual quest (the one which gives the special pasture gift box) and on my hunter I got the Flames of Ragnaros weapon enchant! (lucky me its on the one class which cant use it lmao)
    heres hoping it goes account wide at some point. Just an FYI if you ever wanted it.
    http://imgur.com/Hc6yYfF

Craw

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's hoping the battlepet from the MC event is also a possibility. I couldn't stomach more that three runs the entire duration of the MC event.

if which gift you found it ?

Deleted
    Edit: I was wrong, here's the correct quest

You get it from the follow up quest that you get for completing "You're a Mean One...".
    The quest in question is actually: A Smokywood Pastures' Thank You!
    Last edited by mmoc48d68a6071; 2015-12-18 at 08:46 AM.

How the hell does it make sense to have Flames of Ragnaros drop from a winter veil event ...
    THEY NEED TO KEEP DISCONTINUED ITEMS DISCONTINUED ........

Next year:

"Smokywood Pastures Special Gift can also contain Winter's Grasp and a low chance at Corrupted Ashbringer."

You can use it at legion when survival hunters become melee

Yeah I got this on my DK earlier, the only guy I was able to finish the quest on before I headed into work. Pretty cool except DKs are all about the Frost. Hopefully will get it on a few other characters, War/Lock/Rogue/Pally which I'm using fire themes for in my transmogs. If not still very cool.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Since illusions are part of the legion wardrobe, it might become accountwide

Quote Originally Posted by Zefi21 View Post
    Since illusions are part of the legion wardrobe, it might become accountwide
    That'd be hot. Hot as Ragnaros, if he were a consumable item. Just like this one. Ramble ramble words and stuff.

Seriously though, that'd be awesome.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Just did the quest twice and didn't get it
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

did the quest on 5 characters. got 4 green shirt pattern, one winter chill enchant pattern. god damnit
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    THEY NEED TO KEEP DISCONTINUED ITEMS DISCONTINUED ........
    Or even better not even remove them in the first place because at least that doesn't make them look utterly stupid in the end

Just did it on my frost mage and got Winter's Chill, feelin lucky.

I did it on 11 Characters.

3x Winter's Grasp, Couple recipes and a Flames of Ragnaros.

Lucky to have gotten it as the quest is a 1 time quest per Winter veil.

I still have another 8 Characters of variable level ranges that I would've done the quest on if I didnt get it.

I suggest you do the same

Quote Originally Posted by Zefi21 View Post
    "Smokywood Pastures Special Gift can also contain Winter's Grasp and a low chance at Flames of Ragnaros."Quest name: "treats for great-father winter" (bring 5x gingerbread cookie and 1x ice cold milk)
    Just to make it clear, that is not the right quest. You get it from the follow up quest that you get for completing "You're a Mean One...".

I managed to get one winter's grasp and one flames of ragnaros. And after getting it, checked the alpha and Flames of ragnaros is in the wardrobe, so it should be account wide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loucy View Post
    Just to make it clear, that is not the right quest. You get it from the follow up quest that you get for completing "You're a Mean One...".

I managed to get one winter's grasp and one flames of ragnaros. And after getting it, checked the alpha and Flames of ragnaros is in the wardrobe, so it should be account wide.
    Maybe thats why i didn't got one yet i'm sorry :'D i'll edit this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nakavt View Post
    You can use it at legion when survival hunters become melee
    luckily thats why i boosted a hunter and called it harpoongodx

Quote Originally Posted by Loucy View Post
    thats good to know.

Out of 18 100s I got 2 Flames and 2 Winters and a bunch of other crap. Got lucky too as I got the Winters on my Frost Mage and the Flame son my Ele Shaman and DK (who wears the lookalike Firelands Warrior tier). Got a few new FoS from the Stolen Present too which was nice.
    Last edited by TacoCatt; 2015-12-20 at 09:53 PM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

the main point of it, it's ACCOUNT WIDE IN LEGION so just need to have one of each.

I was lucky enough to get a winter one on my 4th char. (already had ragnaros)

so i'm good to chill again during the season event...
    made by Shyama