Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nemesis: No plans to change these quests.

Q: wonder what odds are or of getting the nemisis quests account wide or nerfed a little?4 hours n 2 panda kills

A: No plans to change these quests - we don't want to diminish the accomplishments of those who have completed them.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...78975870164992
    I think this is just another shitty PVP decision from a team with an epic history of shitty PVP decisions.

"diminish the accomplishment" ...please.

We all know the only way to get any progress on our nemesis quests are to cheeze the system with hydra style ashran premades and use addons to auto-sort groups.

And even then its still barely an improvement.

I doubt you'd find many people upset with changing the way kills are tallied and certainly nobody would care if it was an account wide achievement.

This is just Blizz telling us, yet again, to take our PVP complaints and piss off.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I'd happily do these quests in Bg's. Fucked if I'm going to go into ashran though. I'd rather take a cheesegrater to my nads.

Some achievements just aren't worth messing with, I got off that treadmill a good while ago (MoP arch, Nemesis is another good example). That said, others enjoy it, so that's cool, whatever floats their boat

If you start now. You can complete it.

The only annoyance that I see with these quests is that they are faction specific.

That is all. Don't take the prestige away from special Snowflakes

From someone who did all the quests: Blizzard is nuts. One of the reasons PvP sucks, IMO, is that all the rewards are so small yet so hard to get, and are not account-wide. You can go to old raids and PvE your way to old mounts, achievements and titles that will be account-wide. Why can't PvP have similar activity?

Instead, they make everything not only hard, but boring. Nemesis quests are not fun. They are a chore. It took me around 6 months to complete the Pandaren quest. It's just an endless grind.

Why not make it easier? Why not allow it to be done in Battlegrounds and arenas as well?

The thing is, it's not an achievement to do them... it's pure dumb luck that you find a stupid panda once every blue moon on the other side.... and hope that you can farm him 2-3 times before he get's bored and leave.

I've done both pandas and goblins (i.e. the hardest ones), but after I was done with them, I simply couldn't gather strength to go back to ASSram and do the easier Nemesis, I was just so freaking fed up with that place and the "omg lets hope there is a panda logged in so *I* can complete my personal achievement"... seriously, it's not MY achievement if I can't do it out of my own personal grinding, but I RELY on some other person logging in with the exact race I need...

I hate these quests so much it's crazy, they are crazy stupidly implemented... either make it 50 instead of 500 OR make them work EVERYWHERE (world pvp all regions, BGs, Arena, whatever)... at the state they are now, the easily qualify for the most retarded achievements ever created! And good luck getting them when Legion comes, you have to grind so you bleed NOW or you are screwed!

EDIT: Ah yeah, I'm a healer as well so I kinda have to rely on other people killing the mobs for me on top of everything. So not only can't I choose when I wanna work on the grind (I need the other faction's correct race to be logged in), but I also have to rely on people on MY side to do the killing for me. That's 2 factors I cannot control at all... for *MY* achievement.... Yes, it's beyond stupid these Nemesis's!
    Last edited by Dawon; 2015-12-21 at 02:18 PM.

Yeah the nemesis quests are dog sh*t to be quite frank. I was at 300 pandaren before I upgraded my coliseum to lvl 3 at the start of WoD and it reset the quest due to that bug. It killed my soul so much that i never tried to ddo it again until 2 weeks ago. Now i have done, Orc, BE, UD and troll. The thought of having to spend even more time in the hellhole known as Trashran makes me die inside. Let me do it in BG's where i can atleast have fun.

Deleted
    I did them months ago.

It's a walk in the park except for Pandaren because no one plays that shit race, so I grouped up with 4 other people and killed some guy's pandaren willing to help us over and over again.

Don't you take away my accomplishment.

xD
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-12-21 at 04:25 PM.

Can this only been done in Ashran now? When I did it we formed groups in front on HM and BRF and ganked people running in. I'm assuming with flight it is much harder to do this. =\

Good thing that they are not changing them. It took a lot of time to get them!

Achievement date is what matters to most people. I honestly don't care if they nerf it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would be happy if Blizzard just would expand where the racial kills can come from. Limiting them to only Ashran and open-world Draenor is a bit silly. Still have about another six or so months to get those 3,500 kills (7 races, 500 per race). At least the achievement only rewards titles. I am fine with waiting a bit and then getting a friend to make Horde characters on my realm and let me just farm him until I get all of my kills.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Kay Fernalld View Post
    I am fine with waiting a bit and then getting a friend to make Horde characters on my realm and let me just farm him until I get all of my kills.
    Pretty much what I was planning to do. Going to be RAFing with a friend at some point, might as well make the races I still need and farm them when he's not on. The account will be thrown away when RAF runs out anyway. Might ask around and see if anyone else needs them, I remember farming my Horde alt for 3 different Black War Talbuks back in Wrath and then against for a few guildies in ICC.

everyone i know that has done it (very few) duel boxed or had friends level whatever they needed to kill....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    I did these awhile back and only the panda was the worse one of the lot, it took forever.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I've started doing the Nemesis tonight, at ~300/500 on Undead.

Anyone else willing to group up for all the Nemesis? I'm willing to RaF someone to level a few toons to ~92 so we can farm horde races together.

Oxez#1119 add me if you're interested !

Deleted
    I just wish they were doable in mercenary mode

Deleted
    Human and night elf were pretty easy. Decided to go with Dwarf now and am up to 20 after an hour of ashran.

Two ways they could change it, the first wouldn't take away from people who've already done it at all:
    1. Give you credit for anyone in the whole raid (not just party) on the same nemesis quest, up to 5. There used to be organized nemesis raids in Ashran, with a raid leader or assistant keeping the groups set up ideally. People who benefited from that shouldn't be slighted by allowing something like that to happen again.
    2. Mercs should be assigned under-represented races.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought, is would be easy doing this stuff. About 3 months ago I decided to build this PvP-Building and go BGs, farm rep and get these kills. After a while I found out, the kills only count in Ashran. Okay, I go to Ashran. One Weekend, hours and hours. After the Weekend in Ashran I have rep almost completed but not more then 50/500 Kills for the quest. I don't remember which faction I choose first, but there were not many of them. And I was dead all the time. Must have been some people with Dwarf-Nemesis. *sigh*

I changed the gladiator-building in something else. I don't care, if I have these achievements. There are other things to do, that are a lot more fun.